RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I'm sorry if my comment might have come across a little rude. Do not get me wrong, I greatly enjoyed the game overall, especially the lore. I absolutely loved Clessa ending and other endings were decent as well. The only ending I didn't like was Piroa... My first choice was to surrender to her as I really liked her and the Lilean religion; but was kind of hoping she wouldn't end up so much of a "cliché villain" so I was somewhat disappointed. Yes, I did like Eshka too and I was hoping she'd get a bit more content and an ending of her own... but it's your game and your choice, of course.
your literary advice is astounding and so absolutely necessary

KinkyFridays

Jan 17, 2021
I just found and beat this game yesterday, it was really fucking good. I would have liked to have your stats somehow change the text in the final ending, but otherwise 10/10 game. Thank you for this!

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I like the storyline and the gameplay. I just hope for more style of fetish/femdom for the next game.

Ace_of_Knaves

Jul 24, 2020
AMAZING GAME SO FAR! Here comes some positive and negative criticism.

First off, I have only played through to the start of Chapter 3 so far and am doing a Pure Submission playthrough.

As a bona fide foot man, the femdom scenes and strong focus on feet is obviously great. You capture every angle of the fetish so far, with even some Giantess Fetish thrown in which I didn't expect but was more than pleasantly surprised by. That being said, most kinksters aren't one-trick ponies, so I also appreciated the brief ass humiliation scene with the facesitting barbarian and hope to see more variety in the femdom, even with the primary focus still being feet.

From a gameplay perspective, having dialogue choices that actually impact the game (at least to this point) is refreshing. Some of the dialogue challenges seem like puzzles but may be a bit too easy given the 3-option system. I only messed up with one of the elf guards early on and had no problems successfully talking my way through the pre-boss combats.

Gameplay: for the Submission route at least, it's too easy. I'm not sure that that's a *BAD* thing for a fetish game though. The "Clear Mind" skill costing 0 TP and healing for SO much makes every combat beatable, with even boss combats being a cakewalk. I have messed around with the COMBAT options a bit to generate some TP before getting to my knees where I belong and think actually fighting is more reflective of the "Hard Mode" in this game, which I do intend to explore on a second playthrough.

Plot: Surprisingly enough, the plot is actually compelling! Usually these sex games have flimsy plots that serve more as backdrops for getting our rocks off, but in this game, the plot is interwoven seamlessly with the domination, making them inseparable in a way that few games deliver. To be completely honest, I find myself actually curious about what will happen next rather than just wondering where the next bonermill resides. But again, both are entangled with each other in a refreshing, effective fashion. Great work.

9.5/10 so far, with the -0.5 being for the ease of "Submission" combat. Now I shall get back to it and write a fuller review after I've finished both playthroughs.

Ace_of_Knaves

Jul 24, 2020
BUG REPORTS:

CHAPTER 4 (Defiant and Submissive routes): right after taking the northern path to circumvent the male-repellent barrier, I am able to walk around the Succubus Scout without fighting her. The cliffside is passable.

CHAPTER 1 (Defiant and Submissive routes): The only skill I can learn from the blacksmith is Riposte, even though "Slice" is visible in the initial menu. When I return to him later on to try to learn Slice during the Defiant Route, he displays NO skills available to learn.

CHAPTER 2 (Defiant Route): After fighting the Barbarian Guard lady for the first time for only having 5 ores and defeating her, I try to go to sleep but can't ("It's too early to sleep!") However, when I attempt any action, I receive the "You don't have any time left!" message. Then, when I try to end the day again with the guard woman, I automatically get the Chopped Off Hands ending. I have to Submit to her in order to be sent back to the cage so I can rest OR mine enough ore. I tried again later once the Overseer showed up, defeated the guard woman, and encountered the same issue.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I'm sorry if my comment might have come across a little rude. Do not get me wrong, I greatly enjoyed the game overall, especially the lore. I absolutely loved Clessa ending and other endings were decent as well. The only ending I didn't like was Piroa... My first choice was to surrender to her as I really liked her and the Lilean religion; but was kind of hoping she wouldn't end up so much of a "cliché villain" so I was somewhat disappointed. Yes, I did like Eshka too and I was hoping she'd get a bit more content and an ending of her own... but it's your game and your choice, of course.
Second this. Piroa was my favourite mistress as the submissive in me adored both her aristocratic demeanor, taste in fashion, confident-dominant attitude and the Lilean creed, but I felt that the Vampire ending and the Clessa ending were the best. In my case I expected Piroa to be the cruelest mistress and I wouldn't have minded even having a short scene where MC worships her feet and confesses his love and devotion to her as she brutally murders/tortures his parents in his home village during the ending, but the way it came out with the meeting at the inn felt a little bit rushed and unsatisfying. Some scene where they are alone together in the future would've also been nice and potentially allowed for Piroa's more nurturing side and affection for the MC to be explored further (she does call you "an exceptional male" in the ending and constantly in her scenes shows a certain respect for intelligent erudite men who obey women and fully embrace the Lilean faith, so there definitely is a caring side to her character as well), but ultimately, like you said as well, it is CrimsonGrey's game and I think he deserves a lot of credit for this great world and the intricate plot he's woven within it!

Last edited:

halil123

May 23, 2017
The mine part is one of the most awful grinds I have ever seen in a game. My God that was a fucking torture.

1 - Manually pick up and drop the axe every day.
2- Axe has a fucking health bar like in minecraft. Because repairing the pickaxes overnight while nobody is working so it doesn't reduce productivity would make too much sense.
3- You need to mine 6 times everyday.
4- You need to examine 4 different veins. Because of other timeconsuming shit this takes at least 3 days.
5- You have to dig the tunnel at specific times like 6-8 times. This takes another week.
6- You have to fight random battles while digging the tunnel.
7- After digging the tunnel you have to fucking clear it which takes another few days.

Reactions: fdh2000

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
The mine part is one of the most awful grinds I have ever seen in a game. My God that was a fucking torture.

1 - Manually pick up and drop the axe every day.
2- Axe has a fucking health bar like in minecraft. Because repairing the pickaxes overnight while nobody is working so it doesn't reduce productivity would make too much sense.
3- You need to mine 6 times everyday.
4- You need to examine 4 different veins. Because of other timeconsuming shit this takes at least 3 days.
5- You have to dig the tunnel at specific times like 6-8 times. This takes another week.
6- You have to fight random battles while digging the tunnel.
7- After digging the tunnel you have to fucking clear it which takes another few days.
It takes 15min, if you know what to do. Grind =D =D =D . Man dont be too casual, seems like you doesnt know what is grind)

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Just wanted to say, I had taken a break from F95zone for a while so I did not see all the comments on page 29 before I wrote my last one over here, but if Greycrimson reads it I did not mean to discourage you in any way as I LOVED this game, including many of the endings, far more than anything other popular creators like darktoz have made, and I'd say you're one of the best game designers on this website, especially when it comes to storytelling but not only, (that's just the main thing I care about as a person who can even enjoy text adventures/rpmg games without animation...) and it would be a tremendous shame for the entire femdom-loving community here if we lose your great contributions!

Seeing as you had no activity here since the 14th of January and none on Patreon since earlier, I hope you are still doing well, give you my best wishes and, if that would motivate you to keep working on a second game and more, I am willing to increase my patreon subscription to at least 10 dollars a month if you create a new highest tier! (and I'm sure you have a few dedicated fans here who also loved MotF and could be willing to pledge more if that's what it takes...)

Take care and if things are improving please let us know dev! And if you need to take a short break off the internet that's also perfectly fine - I completely understand how it feels to have your work unappreciated and for what it's worth I apologize I wasn't on this website in early January to bring a positive touch to the general discourse... Best wishes to you!

Jan 21, 2021
Can someone give their save? I wont get into the reason why but I did delete the file, I was at the red haired vampire girl part, but I wouldn't mind a full save

Magusciel

Apr 1, 2020
I really loved the endings. Well, it's a shame that there isn't an Eshka ending but, it doesn't matter I think.
Your art is better than most of the femdom games, the story is neither shallow nor suffocative, and the fights are not hard. (Except Piroa.)

Long story short, this game was a good experience for me. Thank you.

Mega
File1 is before the fight with the vampires
File6 is full save.
And you saved me from that long Piroa fight, sir. God bless you.

SweetdomGames

Jul 19, 2020
Amazing! Really high quality femdom right there, exactly what I was looking for, especially the scenes and dialogue choices with Clessa and Eshka. I want more!

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
So is this a actual femdom game?? or a stupid incompetent misunderstanding that f o o t f e t i s h spells out foot fetish not femdom

• Angry
Reactions: fxd001
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes