RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before, but currently I don't have too much free time to read all the thread.
I'm doing a defiance playthrough (I've already completed the submission route, and definitely I'll do it again sometime), but I got stuck near the end of the game (only final boss remains).
I'm currently at level 9, I know I can grind XP by figthing the 2 enemies by the castle's entrance, but they don't drop any money, and my food will definitely run out either if I go to challenge the final boss now or if I go after grinding some levels. Is there a way to earn money at this point? I've already sold all my submissive equipment (I think that's the reason why those two enemies won't let me submit to grind XP without using food), and even the Elixir of the Champions (MF, I saved it in both playthroughs for nothing, finally used it in the final boss battle in this playthrough and realized it makes the game harder, guess CrimsonGrey thinks he/she is some kind of troll), but now I'm left with 47 food and 2 gold, and I don't know how to get back to the town (and I'm not sure if other enemies can give me money, if I ever manage to get back to the town). Any solutions?
Also, I'll use this post to report a bug: in the mines, defiance playthrough, if you don't mine enough iron and battle the barbarian, after you beat her (with sword, not with submission) she'll spare you and instruct you to go to bed, but you can't go to sleep neither keep mining (all the ores were taken from you after the battle) to give the ores to her and battle her again (submissive mode), resulting in an instant KO as soon as you speak to her again. I had to restart the game from zero because I didn't have an earlier save, then play that part without ore amount mistakes.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked before, but currently I don't have too much free time to read all the thread.
I'm doing a defiance playthrough (I've already completed the submission route, and definitely I'll do it again sometime), but I got stuck near the end of the game (only final boss remains).
I'm currently at level 9, I know I can grind XP by figthing the 2 enemies by the castle's entrance, but they don't drop any money, and my food will definitely run out either if I go to challenge the final boss now or if I go after grinding some levels. Is there a way to earn money at this point? I've already sold all my submissive equipment (I think that's the reason why those two enemies won't let me submit to grind XP without using food), and even the Elixir of the Champions (MF, I saved it in both playthroughs for nothing, finally used it in the final boss battle in this playthrough and realized it makes the game harder, guess CrimsonGrey thinks he/she is some kind of troll), but now I'm left with 47 food and 2 gold, and I don't know how to get back to the town (and I'm not sure if other enemies can give me money, if I ever manage to get back to the town). Any solutions?
Also, I'll use this post to report a bug: in the mines, defiance playthrough, if you don't mine enough iron and battle the barbarian, after you beat her (with sword, not with submission) she'll spare you and instruct you to go to bed, but you can't go to sleep neither keep mining (all the ores were taken from you after the battle) to give the ores to her and battle her again (submissive mode), resulting in an instant KO as soon as you speak to her again. I had to restart the game from zero because I didn't have an earlier save, then play that part without ore amount mistakes.
Also, I've realized every time you win that fight (against the two guards) you earn half of the XP earned in the previous fight, now I'm level 10 with 38 food and last amount of XP earned was 50 (so sad). And they aren't enough for the final boss, I have to say.

Jun 30, 2018
I think if you start new game global savefile is created. So just start new game, quit to title and try to load your save.
yeah it does but it just wont recognize my former save files sadly which is really weird but i restarted the game from the beginning and fast forwarded to where i stopped anyway ty

Justsomeone99

Jun 11, 2018
Wait, is there like a recollection room or any way to see the things once I finished the game? because i uninstalled this and i don't want to play it all again, does anybody have a save file?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Wait, is there like a recollection room or any way to see the things once I finished the game? because i uninstalled this and i don't want to play it all again, does anybody have a save file?
No recollection room, i saved before every important encounter to see them again, if your fine with your MC named Zeph, i'll try to upload my save file. (WARNING:- its a full submissive bitch MC file)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
hope this works for you, cause i have no idea for how else to do it.
Save file 1 is the final mistress choice between ALL possibilities.
The rest are in order of encountering them.

Reactions: taradula

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Well, there's something like "the crystal of memories", not sure when do you acquire it, but after you complete the game you end up in a "memories room" or so, where you can battle every enemy again and watch their defeat scenes (though defeat scenes for the last chapter's enemies don't show up to me, don't know/remember why). Also you can relive the chapters' endings (even all possible endings for last chapter) by going to those crystals, and a few scenes from a few characters (in the upper right corner of the room).
And if you try to exit the room (in case you've completed the game), you'll find a chest with the most powerful weapon in the game, for both routes (it's meant to make the relived fights way easier), and then you can go back to the memories room.
Also, in the memories room there's a spring in each section which allows to replenish all your health. The downside of the fights is that there won't be any background apart from the memories room, but it's still worth it.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
is there barefoot trample in this?
Oh, yes. The sword dancer elf defeat scene (she's barefoot, but trampling is implied only in the text, also you can mess with the images to replace the ones during the fight with the defeat scene ones, I did), the barbarian overseer (the dark red haired one), the barbarian shaman (my favourite along with the sword dancer, the shaman also features giantess barefoot trampling), the barbarian overseer again in the desert's final scene, the succubus guard in the last chapter, the final boss, and elves, (Barbarians? Not sure), succubi and Clessa endings. Maybe I'm missing some, but I'm not the game's author you know XD. There're also stocking trample (not my favourite, but it turns me on a bit anyway) and flat-heeled sandal trample (I don't like it as much as barefoot, but it turns me quite on), though given your question I don't think you're interested.
So, the answer is yeah, there's barefoot trample in this game.

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
Oh, yes. The sword dancer elf defeat scene (she's barefoot, but trampling is implied only in the text, also you can mess with the images to replace the ones during the fight with the defeat scene ones, I did), the barbarian overseer (the dark red haired one), the barbarian shaman (my favourite along with the sword dancer, the shaman also features giantess barefoot trampling), the barbarian overseer again in the desert's final scene, the succubus guard in the last chapter, the final boss, and elves, (Barbarians? Not sure), succubi and Clessa endings. Maybe I'm missing some, but I'm not the game's author you know XD. There're also stocking trample (not my favourite, but it turns me on a bit anyway) and flat-heeled sandal trample (I don't like it as much as barefoot, but it turns me quite on), though given your question I don't think you're interested.
So, the answer is yeah, there's barefoot trample in this game.
holy u know a lot xd do you have discord if you dont mind me asking to talk about the game on there and other foot games if thats oki

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
holy u know a lot xd do you have discord if you dont mind me asking to talk about the game on there and other foot games if thats oki
No, I don't have Discord, but there's always F95 private message system. And I know that much because it's one of my favourite games in terms of fap material, I know where to look for the scenes.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes