RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
"So far I have kept MotF foot fetish exclusive. While I'll keep feet content as my main focus always I want to branch out as well. Stuff like armpits, penetration with femdom, pussy worship etc. " From my patreon post.
Shrinking is a yes. I really like giantess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could have worded things better perhaps. It don't think anything is broken though.
damn then this games ending is fucking bleak then nothing you did really mattered in the long run

Reactions: Ianuda

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Not many tags for a completed game. Are there tags missing or ist the only sexual content [footjob]?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Not many tags for a completed game. Are there tags missing or ist the only sexual content [footjob]?
Haven't played the new update yet, but it mostly has a lot of feet related stuff (foot worship, dirty feet, footjobs etc.) and an overall femdom theme. There's a little bit of monster girls (if you count elves, vampires, succubi as such), giantess, some whipping, verbal humiliation, but it's mainly feet/femdom game.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Haven't played the new update yet, but it mostly has a lot of feet related stuff (foot worship, dirty feet, footjobs etc.) and an overall femdom theme. There's a little bit of monster girls (if you count elves, vampires, succubi as such), giantess, some whipping, verbal humiliation, but it's mainly feet/femdom game.
Thanks.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
OK, so I have finished the game a moment ago, so here's my take on it (I'll write a review some time later):
- regarding the final update: I have to admit I'm a little disappointed, but only because the final update was focused on fights and there was only 1 non-fighting scene, which was the epilogue. I know that there are few of those, so my critique may sound weird, but I'd like there to be more scenes during one playthrough as these are when the game is most erotic for me. The fights are not really doing anything for me, since I focus on winning and the moves repeat too often and are too short for me anyway (not that I'd like longer moves in fights, that would lead to too long fights). So I'd appreciate some femdom scene with lileans during our visit in the castle/lilean territory, but that may be only me.

- regarding the whole game: the only thing that I think wasn't that great are the fights. If you play the game in a way that you obtain skills and gear and (but not necessarily) complete dialogue challenges the fights are extremely simple and easy. Obtaining skills and gear is very easy too, so I never felt any kind of challenge and while grinding isn't smth you want in erotic game, given the form of MotF I think it should be more challenging. For example I fought Piroa 2 times (with completed dialogue challenge and without), but both fights were equally easy: spam grovel, when your health goes down clear thoughts, when she restrains you whimper. That's all what's needed, so the fight gets boring, repetitive. There's quite a lot of moves too, but in all honesty there are not very useful (getting enemy's def down 3x with bow down results in a too small a change to really use it (in final fight [without dialogue challenge] 3x bow down + 2 grovel resulted in approx. 540-550 dmg, 5 grovel in more than 550; I was also playing with other moves a little, but even if there's a better combination I never felt any incentive to look for it as there doesn't seem to be a lot to gain and simple combination of grovel+occasional clear and whimper is more than enough; I also think that we can use clear thoughts much too often). On the other hand - and that's also imo a balancing problem - if a player for some reason will miss learning one of the core moves (especially to escape restrains), that player can't win a boss fight (if I remember correctly that can be a problem when MC is among barbarians). I understand that not knowing such a move would result in much more difficult fight, but I feel it results in it being almost impossible to win and there's no way of returning and learning the skill in the meantime, you are forced to reload your save from much earlier time. I know that's mostly the player's fault plus RPGm has it's limitations, but in RPG games even if you're not at the necessary level you should have option to reload before the fight or lose and be respawned and then grind for a level/perk.

OK, so beyond fighting mechanic and a little bit abrupt ending (btw I stayed with Clessa for a sweet one) it's a great game. I already said it in previous posts, so I won't be rambling much longer here: the fact that I can interact with almost anything is awesome (to the point that when I clicked at a rubble of stones at some point I was genuinely surprised that there isn't any text about it :p ), the lore is interesting and worth developing (and turning it into a franchise!), actions in regards to the scholar perk are really nice, dialogues are great, the idea of fighting through submitting is absolutely wonderful, characters are nice (although I hope that in your next games we will have more variety in terms of really fleshed out mistresses, here apart from Clessa and Piroa we don't really get to build the same amount of attachment to others, especially the elf queen), the mental journey of the hero was very well developed and the plot itself was not too shabby. All in all, I greatly enjoyed playing it and can't wait for your future projects.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks again for this awesome game, it is certainly there in the golden halls of the best femdom games! :giggle:
I am really looking forward to any new projects you have in mind. A femdom game with a wider repertoire of fetishes would be heavenly! :rolleyes:

Have a great new year! (y)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Yeah pretty much just foot fetish, good game though. In my opinion it felt as if the creator just said: "I'm done with this project, gonna get a war going and end this!"

Reactions: Ianuda and Orlov

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
seriously lack of eshka eding aside this game might be the best femdom game i hope the tot patreons wise up one day and switch to helping crimson

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and CNR25

Hisoka995

Nov 25, 2018
I have a question. How can I not to be restraints from Pyroa? Does the "feet kiss" skill no longer release you from restraints?

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
The last fight was sooo long, holy shit, pretty sure it lasted a good ~150 turns because I used 62 food during it
Still good game overall, except the plain fights (all fights were pretty much the same, the last one was just particularly boring because of the high HP and damage of the enemy) and kinda rushed ending imo
There is no real conclusion to the war at the end of the game, and the MC just goes back to wait in his village (yeah, the one he wanted to leave to see the world at the beginning) while there is a full-scale war going on
Considering he had the skills to defeat one of the enemy army's prime, he could just go and fight in the army, or if he got tired of fighting he can still sell the calthian artifact to make money and live somewhere else, which is why he was going in Xorxel's tomb in the first place
And yes, I'm only talking about going back to his village, because that is the only option available at the end of the fighting route, unfortunately. Even without scenes like in the sub route, just a text description of alternative endings would've been appreciated

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes