RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Stupid question but here goes, i just escaped the vampires and am now wondering, when the time comes to choose my true mistress, i can go back to the vampires right?

I beat the countess by submitting to her without relying on the illumination spell or askin to become a vampire, escaping the way i did is why i asked that question.

Last edited:

Opal Games

Mar 25, 2020
Has anyone else been caught in a loop/bug with the last vampire boss? About halfway through getting her health bar down, the bar disappears and she doesn't seem to take any more damage.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Has anyone else been caught in a loop/bug with the last vampire boss? About halfway through getting her health bar down, the bar disappears and she doesn't seem to take any more damage.
Did you submit and did she grapple you? Cause that hides & regens her healthbar till you break out by using the kiss feet skill.

Reactions: Opal Games

Opal Games

Mar 25, 2020
Did you submit and did she grapple you? Cause that hides & regens her healthbar till you break out by using the kiss feet skill.
Perfect, I think that's the issue (will double check when I get a chance in a mo). Many thanks for the help :)

Edit/Update: Yes, that did it. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotsman1989
Mar 20, 2020
guys how to escape the mine ? the barbarian girl..... i defeated her ... submitted too and still nothing ....i really need a help

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
I don't think that's relevant to the story bro. You can beat the game without looking for something "warm" to wear because that's the first time I'm seeing this and I completed all chapters

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Yes, this is just the main storyline. Try to leave by the top exit of heartlands, you should be able to continue the story.

Reactions: Shaman709
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes