RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
After 2 hours I just couldn't finish, the only Femdom fetish there is is foot fetish , it is everywhere.
While I cannot judge what will happen later on, but this game seems like it needs to be called Feet of the Forest instead.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
After 2 hours I just couldn't finish, the only Femdom fetish there is is foot fetish , it is everywhere.
While I cannot judge what will happen later on, but this game seems like it needs to be called Feet of the Forest instead.

You should have checked either the first pages of this thread, or the patreon page of the the dev to read that the game will stay focused on feet.

Reactions: Ahryma

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Would be great if you would make fights a bit more complicated and balanced (right now is spam clear thoghts & kiss feet, and 5 no need skills), because now fights are extremely easy.

MackyGee

Nov 15, 2019
i cant defeat the barbarian boss as a sub route, no matter what i do she just regenerates health back to full after two turns. what the hell do u want me to do?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
How do you defeat Atysh-Nid-ra? No matter what I do she ends up defeating me.
Well i agree. If you don't have the kiss feet skill, you basically can't defeat her. So what i did was to edit my save ( yes it's cheating but it was my only choice ) to defeat her.

Alexwhite263

Apr 18, 2020
Well i agree. If you don't have the kiss feet skill, you basically can't defeat her. So what i did was to edit my save ( yes it's cheating but it was my only choice ) to defeat her.
I have a save file from when I’m still at the inn. But I can’t learn the kissing feet skill. It’s just blank every time I talk to her

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I have a save file from when I’m still at the inn. But I can’t learn the kissing feet skill. It’s just blank every time I talk to her
Yes like i said, you can't learn that skill right now. I don't know any other way out other than edit your save.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes