RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
However, I do feel that there's a lot of story left in this one; I feel like after the soul split the game could progress towards depiction of the coming of the Lileans, wars, etc. that are foreshadowed numerous times. Or maybe the next game will be a sequel of sorts?
This is actually a prequel to a story I started writing long ago. It was an interactive novel I coded myself but never ended up finishing. I'll eventually post it for patrons when Ch 4 is out. Mistresses of the Forest was intended to be a short project I tested the waters with. Getting more experienced with development and etc. It turned out taking a lot longer than I intended.

I have a lot of changes planned after I finish this project; mostly broadening the appeal, becoming more patron centric since I really need to increase support. But I'll stick with the direction I started off with until this game is finished.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
This is actually a prequel to a story I started writing long ago. It was an interactive novel I coded myself but never ended up finishing. I'll eventually post it for patrons when Ch 4 is out. Mistresses of the Forest was intended to be a short project I tested the waters with. Getting more experienced with development and etc. It turned out taking a lot longer than I intended.

I have a lot of changes planned after I finish this project; mostly broadening the appeal, becoming more patron centric since I really need to increase support. But I'll stick with the direction I started off with until this game is finished.
It's really good to hear that and I am curious about not only your future projects but about your unfinished novel too now. I don't really want to leave the world you've created (would be interesting to see a small project taking place in a territory ruled by the Lileans or those who accepted their ways). I've canceled 2 patreon pledges recently, so I'll join your patreon in time for the next chapter.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
The defiant path doesn't have content and the game won't deviate from being 100% femdom. My intentions for the path have been giving the player the option not to submit so submitting to the enemies has more meaning. Or just a way to play the game as a "no scene" mode.
Though honestly I came to find the whole thing redundant. In a future game I won't make a such a thing.

Anyway, here is the updated version of the game;

Mega

There aren't many bugfixes so I didn't list them. There is the addition of the memory room though which was requested a bunch of times. To access it talk to Piroa any time after you have completed Chapter 1 and use the item you get from her.
Thanks for answering. I understand what you mean. Still the game would have been more enjoyable with some corruption and mindbreak fetishes. I mean forcing you to submit by corruption and tentation when you don't want too at the beginning.

That's the kind of games like Tower of Trample when you are ALWAYS defiant and unwilling at the beginning, then turn into a slave at the end. Your game is excellent for Natural submissive guys who gives in immediately. But for a guy like me who hates straight forward submission but love being corrupted to do so, that's not really the game i'm looking for.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017

Really looking forward to it. Especially if you expand the femdom based fetishes. As much as I like worshipping women's feet, at some point I definitely would like to worship some other parts too. ;P

Also concerning the last update. That the feet of the Vampire ladies were kinda cold and didn't sweat was a bit of a turn off for me. I mean I get that it makes sense lore wise, since they are technically dead without a beating heart. As long as you are not into necrophilia half dead feet are not really that appealing sexually imho. So maybe change the lore there a bit? Like that Vampires of course still live from drinking blood, have super natural powers,etc., but that the undead status with a non beating heart is just an urban legend among normal people. Meaning their heart would work and their blood would actually circulate, and therefore their body would function closer to living humans.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I think I can already be sure I know the answer to this, but I'll ask anyway in the hopes of being surprised: Is there anything beyond foot content in this?

Blue Chaotica

Sep 27, 2019
Dunno if they've been reported, but a couple bugs:

1. At some point in the mines, I guess I became invincible? It lasted until the barbarian queen battle where she was able to damage me.

2. The uh... shrink witch lady in the mines. When I defied and defeated her (thanks to being invincible), the "SubBlock" switch stayed on and I wasn't able to submit to opponents again until I went in with a save editor and turned it off.

Reactions: Greycrimson

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020

Great to know. I will echo Mister_M's sentiment in saying that I really enjoy this universe and would love a longer Minstresses of the Forest (like my earlier idea with the prolongued endings) or a separate project set somewhere else (or maybe something set in a later era when Lileans rule?) within the same universe, but I'm definitely looking forward to anything you're planning.

By the way, are you inclined to add more mistresses until the Lilean invasion/ending chapter, or do you plan to wrap it up with chapter 4?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I just started the Vampires area and am already in love them, if i'm not careful i might put all 3 of them in my top 3 spots for fave dommes in this game.

Currently in order they are, The Elf Queen, Mistress Clessa and Eshka the demon bully of the MC's past.

Quick question about the Vamps, the ending with them, will it branch into 3 seperate endings where the MC becomes the personal familiar to one of them or will it be a set end where he becomes the familiar slave to the family?

FootBoy

Apr 4, 2020
I just started the Vampires area and am already in love them, if i'm not careful i might put all 3 of them in my top 3 spots for fave dommes in this game.

Currently in order they are, The Elf Queen, Mistress Clessa and Eshka the demon bully of the MC's past.

Quick question about the Vamps, the ending with them, will it branch into 3 seperate endings where the MC becomes the personal familiar to one of them or will it be a set end where he becomes the familiar slave to the family?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
It's really good to hear that and I am curious about not only your future projects but about your unfinished novel too now. I don't really want to leave the world you've created
I'm holding off on posting those at the moment because I want give my patrons priority on information about the projects and talking about the future distracts me from the chapter that I am yet to make. The story in this universe is only getting started though.

Thanks for answering. I understand what you mean. Still the game would have been more enjoyable with some corruption and mindbreak fetishes. I mean forcing you to submit by corruption and tentation when you don't want too at the beginning.
Yeah. On the other hand it takes away from the breaking when the mc is "reset" after every encounter to be made submissive again. But it's not really feasible to have a progressive story of submission and offer choices at the same time. Guess it's a matter of experimenting with the gauge until you stop the needle at a position that works.

Really looking forward to it. Especially if you expand the femdom based fetishes. As much as I like worshipping women's feet, at some point I definitely would like to worship some other parts too. ;P
I wanted this game the be a pure feet focused game when I started off and going back on that feels wrong. I'll take a different approach in future though. Both because I want to expand my base and it's just easier to make scenes when I don't limit myself.

Also concerning the last update. That the feet of the Vampire ladies were kinda cold and didn't sweat was a bit of a turn off for me.
Lol. I tried to avoid giving off that vibe as best I could but there is only so much other than making them not vampires. It's less about them being dead and more about them being supernatural beings that live in a very cold environment. I'm not keen on changing the universal aspects of being a vampire but it's not at all necrophilia. Their source of life isn't a pulse, air and food like mankind but ancient magic and blood of mortals.

I think I can already be sure I know the answer to this, but I'll ask anyway in the hopes of being surprised: Is there anything beyond foot content in this?
Apart from minor things like facesitting or pony riding no.

1. At some point in the mines, I guess I became invincible? It lasted until the barbarian queen battle where she was able to damage me.
Not sure about this one. It sounds like an issue that can be cause by older saves.

2. The uh... shrink witch lady in the mines. When I defied and defeated her (thanks to being invincible), the "SubBlock" switch stayed on and I wasn't able to submit to opponents again until I went in with a save editor and turned it off.
It's fixed for future release. Thanks for reporting.

Great to know. I will echo Mister_M's sentiment in saying that I really enjoy this universe and would love a longer Minstresses of the Forest (like my earlier idea with the prolongued endings)
The current plan is finishing Chapter 4 and start working on a sequel. This game was a setup and reboot of the setting I used in my interactive novel.

They get a bundled ending.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I'm holding off on posting those at the moment because I want give my patrons priority on information about the projects and talking about the future distracts me from the chapter that I am yet to make. The story in this universe is only getting started though.

The current plan is finishing Chapter 4 and start working on a sequel. This game was a setup and reboot of the setting I used in my interactive novel.
Sequel officially announced! Last time I was this hyped was when news came out of Bloodlines 2... Keep us posted on chapter 4 progress!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Great to hear that and thanks for the answer.

And will our choices here affect the story of the new game?
I'd love that too, but I don't really think we made such a big splash in the world of the game. It's more like we've found some info about the shape of things, but haven't affected that shape in any significant way. That being said, if there will be a way to reference or cast characters from MotF (which shouldn't be too difficult) or even MC (which is harder cause of multiple endings) in a sequel it would be great idea to do so imo.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Full Save Plss ??

There you go! This is my full end-of-chapter 3 save folder. Just unzip it in the "www" folder of your game and be sure to backup your own saves beforehand.

My MC, Glarion, is level 8 and just 700 xp from 9, a full submissive and as much of a scholar as the game allows. 3rd slot is the latest after defeating all the vampires, 2nd is right before the final battle of chapter 3 and the rest are miscellaneous saves from all over chapters 2 and 3.

Also, before anybody calls me out and tells me Glarion is the name of a Roman elf, not some random human peasant, to my defense this name symbolizes his... uhmmm... prepensity to glare at women's feet! :LOL: (it totally wasn't a pretentious made-up fantasy name!) Since his journey with Mistress Clessa has begun he has learned to curtail this perverted tendency and act in a proper and civilized manner that provides an example for all men to follow, namely to always worship the feet of women and bow to them with deference as opposed to just staring at them! :sneaky:

Last edited:

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
The defiant path doesn't have content and the game won't deviate from being 100% femdom. My intentions for the path have been giving the player the option not to submit so submitting to the enemies has more meaning. Or just a way to play the game as a "no scene" mode.
Though honestly I came to find the whole thing redundant. In a future game I won't make a such a thing.

Anyway, here is the updated version of the game;

Mega

There aren't many bugfixes so I didn't list them. There is the addition of the memory room though which was requested a bunch of times. To access it talk to Piroa any time after you have completed Chapter 1 and use the item you get from her.
Yaas, I always wanted to see my goddess best at all I could. Please, I would happily help them to take over the world/ascend to a higher plate of existence or whatever as long as woman would remain supreme to us. :love:

Reactions: Greycrimson
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes