RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
i dont have tht skill dunno why
Before going adventuring you should talk with everyone to be sure you have the best gear and skills. If you're playing submissive route then Piroa (in the tavern) teaches you various submissive skills and sells submissive gear (not right away though), and the guy sitting on the right side in the tavern does the same for dominant/warrior route. You can sell your armors and weapons to have more money for sub gear and for food (also avaiable in the tavern), although the game is very easy imo and I never had any problems with money. I would also advice you to talk with everyone about every topic (sometimes you have to approach a person more than once) and read all the books, papers, etc. you can find as it boosts your scholarship perk and is helpful with dialogue challenges that lower bosses (like elf queen) hp, def and dmg. Also, if you're playing sub route, be sure to always choose sub dialogue options (apologize, don't be agressive towards women, always comply, etc.) as it boosts your submissive perk that raises your stats and gives you additional abilities.

Last edited:

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Why do they keep saying I get the nimble perk each time I get defiance but nothing shows up in my perks ?

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
After I used the portal to get to the snowy area, I tried talking to Clessa but she doesn't say anything and there is nothing else to do. Is the update upto this part or is this a bug?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
After I used the portal to get to the snowy area, I tried talking to Clessa but she doesn't say anything and there is nothing else to do. Is the update upto this part or is this a bug?
Sounds like a bug. You should be able to interact with the living armor and Clessa (among other things she tells you what to do next).

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Sounds like a bug. You should be able to interact with the living armor and Clessa (among other things she tells you what to do next).
I can interact with the living armor but not with Clessa

Edit: Issue solved. I interacted with the lever twice once before being trapped and once after. Loaded a previous save and it works fine now

stormdrain

Dec 14, 2019
How do I learn the submission ability kiss foot? I got to the Nid Ra but couldn't defeat her. I looked on here and found you need the kiss foot ability to beat her. If someone could help me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
How do I learn the submission ability kiss foot? I got to the Nid Ra but couldn't defeat her. I looked on here and found you need the kiss foot ability to beat her. If someone could help me I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
You need to ask to learn submission skills from Piroa at the inn. She teaches 1 at a time, and 3 in total. You can not learn them all at once. At the beginning she teaches bow down, then after u finish with the elves she teaches kiss foot, then after you finish with Nid Ra, she teaches lick feet.

stormdrain

Dec 14, 2019
You need to ask to learn submission skills from Piroa at the inn. She teaches 1 at a time, and 3 in total. You can not learn them all at once. At the beginning she teaches bow down, then after u finish with the elves she teaches kiss foot, then after you finish with Nid Ra, she teaches lick feet.
Thanks for letting me know! That's interesting as I have already finished with the elves, but when I went back to Piroa at the inn, the game still wasn't letting me access the kiss foot submission skill. It must be a bug in the game or something. Anyway thank you for answering my query.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
did any one beat the vampire because she wont let mc become vampire
what answer you shoose for vampire countess dialogue sub route
Beating her without weakening her is still very easy, but completing the dialogue challenge gives you +1 scholarship so it's worth doing imo.

Here is how I did the last talk with her (sub route):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkness93

Jan 15, 2019
Beating her without weakening her is still very easy, but completing the dialogue challenge gives you +1 scholarship so it's worth doing imo.

Here is how I did the last talk with her (sub route):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it did not work dunno why here is my save if you can check it

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
it did not work dunno why here is my save if you can check it
I've just loaded your safe and you're right, it didn't work.

However, there are some differences in our stats that may be crucial. Your MC is lvl 5 when approaches the vampire and his submission score is 56 and his scholarly score is 9. My MC at this same moment in game is lvl 7, his submission score is 73 and his scholarly score is 15. Although I've added a Fastened Shackles to your items that boosted your submission score to 73 it didn't change the outcome of the dialogue.

Your perks are: Obedient, Scholar, Compliance, Pitiable, Espionage, Adoring. I have addionally perk Resourceful, although I've edited your save and gave your MC this perk but it also didn't help. I guess it has smth to do with your in-game choices up to this moment

I also see that you have your sword equipped, which is a bad idea as shackles are much better for sub route. I'd also advise buying sub gear from the Living Armor to boost your submission stats, which will help you in fights (you can buy sub gear from Piroa too, but Armor's are better).

Reactions: LAKueiJin

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
So umm.... I went for "Male Domination" route and during my prisonship with Female Barbarians, due to explorable reasons I end up with not enough Iron and ran out of time, I fought the lady that watches over Slaves work and after I beat her ass she told me to go back to work even trough she took all my Iron and I don't have time anymore! So I'm basically stuck here and oh by the way I have only one save and it placed after I ran out of time.

Welp, here goes this update I guess. I'm not going through this again, not until at least next update.

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
Is there in this game any interesting scenes if you follow the Dominant/Warrior route ?
I mean game over femdom scenes, something like that.
I played chapter 1 and i don't see any scenes like that if you follow only the Dominant route. There are like 0 H scenes if you choose not to be a sub.
Please answer my question, I really wanna know if this game is worth playing when you follow this route.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes