RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
So umm....
Is there in this game any interesting scenes if you follow the Dominant/Warrior route ?
The defiant path doesn't have content and the game won't deviate from being 100% femdom. My intentions for the path have been giving the player the option not to submit so submitting to the enemies has more meaning. Or just a way to play the game as a "no scene" mode.
Though honestly I came to find the whole thing redundant. In a future game I won't make a such a thing.

Anyway, here is the updated version of the game;

There aren't many bugfixes so I didn't list them. There is the addition of the memory room though which was requested a bunch of times. To access it talk to Piroa any time after you have completed Chapter 1 and use the item you get from her.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
i dissagree the choice is what makes it so exiting just the fact that its there i find visual novels boring as shit the option to not submit makes the game for me the fact that you can fight these women yet choose to submit is what makes good femdom games
I understand the psychological tension you aim at (maybe you mostly enjoy maledom in the context of conquering a dominant female, but that would be an entirely maledom premise), but for most of us femdom fans is redundant for the simple fact, that we simply wont ever not submit, so...

That being said, choices can exist within femdom too, for example one can make a game with a soft and hard femdom distinction, and/or can make certain fetishes optional and choice-dependent. Some people don't like certain fetishes within femdom - I love them all, up to and including scat (only in femdom) - and for them making some more extreme ones avoidable is already a choice.

If a game has however a maledom path, I don't mind it as long as its completely and hermetically isolated from the femdom path, in which case it collapses into one single choice somewhere at the beginning of the game...just like in the Karlsson's Gambit game for example, once I choose to be K4, I wont ever need to worry about me suddenly having to dominate a female, in fact, I would do anything to reach K3, lol.

It also depends on the dev too, if the dev does not like maledom, then its not easy for them to craft an entire path for that fetish (not only takes more time, but it also takes away from the amount of content for the fetish they do enjoy). On the other hand...I have nothing against a female dominant MC as an alternative :)

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Hello again! I left this chat a long time ago (some 4-5 months?) after I got some great ideas for a novel I'm writting, so apologies for the past disappearance to greycrimson, but coming back to this game I seem to have an issue nobody is talking about, namely that after I get arrested in the mountains north of Nezerin in chapter 2 I cannot progress! I can examine all the ore veins and lose hours, but whenever I click on "mine" instead of "examine" the only thing that shows up is a "0" button that I must click and I get no ores, so I can only examine and I am always killed at the end of day 1! I first thought this might be because I used my old chapter 1 saves, but then I started a new playthrough, became lady Merulin's adoring human-slave again (not that I really minded replaying those scenes...) and when I got to the same point in chapter 2 I still can't mine anything. How are the mining mechanics meant to work? Usually I just pick up the pickaxe on the ground and now I tried equiping it as well but it does not work (it only shows up in the item menu) and, once again, I am always given "0" when trying to mine... I would greatly appreciate any help as I can't wait to see more of this amazing game's storyline!

Reactions: Greycrimson

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Hello again! I left this chat a long time ago (some 4-5 months?) after I got some great ideas for a novel I'm writting, so apologies for the past disappearance to greycrimson, but coming back to this game I seem to have an issue nobody is talking about, namely that after I get arrested in the mountains north of Nezerin in chapter 2 I cannot progress! I can examine all the ore veins and lose hours, but whenever I click on "mine" instead of "examine" the only thing that shows up is a "0" button that I must click and I get no ores, so I can only examine and I am always killed at the end of day 1! I first thought this might be because I used my old chapter 1 saves, but then I started a new playthrough, became lady Merulin's adoring human-slave again (not that I really minded replaying those scenes...) and when I got to the same point in chapter 2 I still can't mine anything. How are the mining mechanics meant to work? Usually I just pick up the pickaxe on the ground and now I tried equiping it as well but it does not work (it only shows up in the item menu) and, once again, I am always given "0" when trying to mine... I would greatly appreciate any help as I can't wait to see more of this amazing game's storyline!
Nevermind - for some reason this only happens when I use the enter or space button to select the mine option - if I click it with the mouse I get some arrows above and I can select an amount of ore to dig. I will leave this out here in case anybody else encounters the same issue!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
but for most of us femdom fans is redundant for the simple fact, that we simply wont ever not submit, so...
While I agree with you I have to admit that there is smth exciting in choosing to submit despite having an option not to do so or even an option to dominate. Also having such option helps to further the notion of MC being a true submissive imo.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
The defiant path doesn't have content and the game won't deviate from being 100% femdom. My intentions for the path have been giving the player the option not to submit so submitting to the enemies has more meaning. Or just a way to play the game as a "no scene" mode.
Though honestly I came to find the whole thing redundant. In a future game I won't make a such a thing.

Anyway, here is the updated version of the game;

Mega

There aren't many bugfixes so I didn't list them. There is the addition of the memory room though which was requested a bunch of times. To access it talk to Piroa any time after you have completed Chapter 1 and use the item you get from her.
Just finished the whole of chapter 2 and chapter 3 through the entirety of last night, and what a ride it has been! I loved the third Goddess Piroa scene with the big reveal (won't spoil it), as well as all the new lore about the Calthian empire, the wars in hell and most of the fetish content in chapter 3! (chapter 2 was very good as well, only not as enjoyable as 3 to me personally and I didn't mind the grind - I mined ores for the Bargotan mistresses over the course of 9 days before escaping so as to please them and simulate a longer and more accurate escape tunnel digging process lol)

I retain my opinion from months ago that this is one of the best femdom games on f95 zone, out there with far bigger projects like Karlson's Gambit and Seeds of Chaos (the parts of the content that are msub femdom), so I have just become your 46th patron on Patreon about 1 hour ago and once again apologize for disappearing last time after we had the discussion about Vtm Bloodlines, Japanese femdom RPGs and other things! I can confidently say Mistresses of the Forest does it for me best out of all these great games, and I think part of it has to do both with how smoothly you write submission scenes, which I told you about last time, but also with your amazing chic/classy/elegant fashion choices and characted design! Back when I was 14 or so I read a novel called "The Player" by Dostoyevski (the same Russian classic that wrote "Crime and Punishment", but this is a much lighter read) in which a compulsive gambler who is a Russian aristocrat worships a playful young lady's socks and feet in one scene and fantasizes about publicly declaring he wants to be a woman's slave in another (great content for a 19th century book btw, and if I remember correctly it ends with him giving all his money to the young noble lady after they have a short-lived love affair), and ever since I have had fantasies about worshiping pearl-encrusted embroidered silk shoes, laced socks and generally being dominated by powerful yet very feminine women wearing 18th/19th century garments, and while historic femdom is not often done Goddess Piroa's beatiful flats and outfit, as well as Cheril's to a lesser extent, reminded me a bit of that old fantasy and felt amazingly satisfying! Big tangent, but I just wanted to say I simply adore your character design!

Finally, a few questions and a short proposal:
1. There was a question on which MC could tell Eshka who tamed him with 4 options to pick - I plan on staying loyal to Lady Melurin on one playthrough, becoming Goddess Piroa's devoted Lilean slave on another to help create a better world, devoting my life to Mistress Clessa for literally saving my life on another and maybe even returning to become Countess Methalyn's pet to seek shelter and protection from the coming Lilin invasion on a 4th run in which I roleplay a more cowardly MC (if you plan on creating such an option), but I feel the first 2 choices could both easily fit the character I'm currently playing, so would the answer you give Eshka lock you out on a path or give you a minus x points in the relationship with the mistresses you didn't pick or something? What effects are you planning!

2. Following from the first question, any plan on some route to side with Countess Methalyn and her lovely coven of vixens? A scholarly, submissive and cowardly MC might be grateful for them nurturing him back to health after he came back to life and, too afraid to face the literal end of the world on the side of any powerful faction, seek shelter under the feet of who he thinks is the most powerful immortal being in the world, Countess Methalyn, and who might even gift him vampirism/immortality if he convinced her to do so.

3. Finally, the proposal: Do you need any help with writing? Not for the main story I mean - you are clearly doing a great job with that, but maybe with a few more in-game books to expand the lore like we had the chace to experience at the library in Nezerin? I have written some fantasy stories before, know most TES lore and books so I feel we might have a similar approach and I'd love to help expand the content of this jewel of a game! (of course only if you agree and if you think there might be more opportunities for MC to read side books in the coming chapters)

4. Oh, and I almost forgot! As I've already confessed I love Piroa aesthetically, and I found the scene where she teaches you "lick feet" and drains you of one whole hard-earned level exhilirating - I know it's early to speak of this, but do you plan on doing an epilogue/post-ending for the mistress MC chooses at the end? For Piroa for example, I can imagine you having to do house-slave chores, sleep and progressively give her more of your lifeforce in tribute until you are level 1. Even if the level drains are the same recurring scene that will just lead to the mistress making some comments about your devotion finally being complete (when you reach level 1), and further on you being allowed to only please her in submission and have a different scene with foot and shoe worship or something of the sort, (maybe pussy worship/facesitting as well? although obvs not necessary) I would find this kind of post-ending slavery experience very hot! Of course this example could only work if it doesn't conflict with your plans for the Piroa path, but I'm just asking about the possibility.

Phew! Sorry for the long comment, and once again congrats on your hard work on this game from your 46th patron! All the best!

Last edited:

LoverOfSolZ

Mar 1, 2018
Just finished the chapter 3 both for submissive and defiant paths. That is an excellent work! Girls of chapter 3 are really pretty and I loved their scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
yea, scenes and girls of this update are great, the blonde one is just not my type but other 2 are mega hot. And the scenes still has creativity, like different angles, positions and situations. not just "lick my feet" everytime. You doing great job!

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
is there any content after beating the barbarian boss ?
Talk to Piroa when you return to the Heartlands if you are doing the submissive path as she will teach you a useful skill. After that/otherwise just talk to Clessa at her house and then head out on the road slightly northeast of her house. That's the way to the chapter 3 location.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
How to beat Vampire Queen, she heals always... I cant beat her, lol ???? :D (the 2nd TIME), when I became a Wampire
I just spammed 'feet kiss' (added 'worship' few times for the sake of variety) and used every 2-3 turns 'clear mind' (if that's the name of the move, the one that restores your TP) and that's all. Maybe it's because of your stats? My MC when approaches vampire queen for the 2nd time is lvl 7, his submission score is 73 and his scholarly score is 15 (I guess it's 17 during the fight, since you got +1 scholarly for talking and +1 for the dialogue challenge).

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
i dissagree the choice is what makes it so exiting just the fact that its there i find visual novels boring as shit the option to not submit makes the game for me the fact that you can fight these women yet choose to submit is what makes good femdom games
That was my philosophy going into the game and I still think that way too. But now I believe there are better ways to implement this kind of choice that melds into a holistic gameplay and narrative. I hate VNs myself lol. Not my intent to ever do away with choices.

but for most of us femdom fans is redundant for the simple fact, that we simply wont ever not submit, so...
Though I agree with this sentiment there is still something about "unwilling" guy turned into a slave that me and a lot of people find enjoyable. You know, putting up a fight just to be broken. Then again I find the naturally submissive guy gives in immediately and completely approach hot as well. In a way what I enjoy rotates all the time and it's not always the same as what I feel like writing either.

If a game has however a maledom path, I don't mind it as long as its completely and hermetically isolated from the femdom path
I used to be able to tolerate these 2 path games but I've grown to dislike the idea a lot. Like the woman that's supposed to be dominant and powerful magically turns into a slave if you make three different choices and pound your chest? Ruins the entire thing for me. What a lot of people feel towards ntr I feel towards maledom(which is a lot more forced in games than the former.)

Hello again!
Hey. I remember our chat yes. It was a lot of fun. Thank you for the high praise once again. As for questions;

1. The dialogue options there don't affect anything. It's there to make a callback for whichever the player prefers.
2. I'm currently planning on endings for all the mistresses encountered in the game but it needs a bunch of planning. So many endings will no doubt require me to cut content on other areas but I'm still conceptualizing the whole thing.
3. Interesting. I'll keep it in mind when/if I need someone to write. Meanwhile you can always share ideas to me on here or discord. I really like talking about lore.
4. See the 2nd answer above. Currently the plan is several endings rather than 1-2 extended ones. Right now I want to finish the game and start a fresh project.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Though I agree with this sentiment there is still something about "unwilling" guy turned into a slave that me and a lot of people find enjoyable. You know, putting up a fight just to be broken. Then again I find the naturally submissive guy gives in immediately and completely approach hot as well. In a way what I enjoy rotates all the time and it's not always the same as what I feel like writing either.
I think it's smth that is pretty well implemented in Second Class, you can either submit and be a 'good boy' or rebel and be punished and broken, so there aren't any unnatural power dynamics. Anyway, I'm happy to hear that you have better ideas, the ones you already had are pretty awesome so I can't wait to see what you have planned for your next game. However, I do feel that there's a lot of story left in this one; I feel like after the soul split the game could progress towards depiction of the coming of the Lileans, wars, etc. that are foreshadowed numerous times. Or maybe the next game will be a sequel of sorts?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes