RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Great job as usual. The scene with Eshka (if I remember the name correctly) was maybe too tame imo, but it was a splendid update.

One thing though: after escaping from the vampires there's no more content, right? I don't know if it's only in my case, but after escaping the quest to go to the Necropolis becomes active again, so it seems I can replay the whole chapter after finishing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greycrimson

marut

Mar 20, 2020
I don't want to be this guy but can anyone share their saves? I don't really have time to play it again.

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
I don't know if it's a bug or anything but I can't submit to the girls. When I use the "submit" command they just keep hitting me if I was in fighting mode! If someone can share a file without this problem it would really be awesome!

Zariel

Jul 30, 2018
^ What this guy said too, for some reason I can't submit either and it locks me in fighting mode.

D

Deleted member 1816908

I don't know if it's a bug or anything but I can't submit to the girls. When I use the "submit" command they just keep hitting me if I was in fighting mode! If someone can share a file without this problem it would really be awesome!
^ What this guy said too, for some reason I can't submit either and it locks me in fighting mode.
I found this was an issue with old save files (from Ch 1). Had to start a new game to get it working.

D

Deleted member 494574

I found this was an issue with old save files (from Ch 1). Had to start a new game to get it working.
I have the same problem. I can't submit when the fight starts. Can someone put a save file where you can submit from the moment when you enter the dungeon?

IAmNotJohnSon

Jun 14, 2018
For all those asking for a save file:

This save file is sub route. Is strong enough in sub route also. Chapter 1 and 2 done.

to start chapter 3 just go to the top of of the map (Just follow the dirt road that goes to the highest point of heartlands, which is where you spawned in the save)

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
It's not necessary to start over for this update. You can use your old saves granted they were created after the Chapter 2 version.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
This was indeed a great continuation of the game! Thanks again. :)

Ps: some admin should make the update visible in the commons!

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Hisoka995

Nov 25, 2018
It's not necessary to start over for this update. You can use your old saves granted they were created after the Chapter 2 version.
I think this is the best game that has been out for quite some time.
It doesn't matter that there was any delay, the important thing is that you're back with this epic story!
The stories and your way of writing are great and never dull, and besides, this game is based on foot fetish, so it's really the best for me.
Keep it up with this work, and I hope there are more chapters in store for us.

It's the chapter end once you managed to escape from the 3 gals?

Troutmask90

May 11, 2020
Just starting the game I can't see any dialog. Shows when creating a character but as soon as you load into the map nothing shows when you interact with objects or characters, just locks your movement out so you can tell the dialog is there, but you can't see it.

Hisoka995

Nov 25, 2018
Just starting the game I can't see any dialog. Shows when creating a character but as soon as you load into the map nothing shows when you interact with objects or characters, just locks your movement out so you can tell the dialog is there, but you can't see it.
Press Ctrl and see if It fix your problem.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Oh, it's only feet. Dang.

Keep up the good work, dev. Lots of people seem to enjoy it!

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes