RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
how do i beat the master of the dungeon i cant beat her
Try avoiding her instead? Fighting the guards is actually counterproductive - even if you win, you waste energy and do not advance with the tunnel digging. The way to go about it is to figure the time slots when the guards are not around and do the tunnel digging then.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
i keep getting this error message when i open the game can anybody help?
A music file is missing. If that's the case most likely case is you are missing more than that too. Best to make a fresh download.

hirino9

Sep 13, 2020
This is a great game! It's got great content, good CGs and even the first fight (against whats-her-name the hunter [sue me for not remembering her name, I was focusing on something else]) is *just* perfectly balanced that it's possible to beat carefully.

Although, a few things:
1. In the final fight against bandit queen (Nin-ra? Idr the in-game title), if you choose to submit in the dialogue, she can reject the submission and force you into the fight. I decided to go ahead and beat her, but the story continued as though I'd submitted and won via submission. I don't think that was the intended behaviour; maybe have a variable "won by fighting/submitting"?

Also, suggestions:
1. Clessa chat option for if you manage to beat the tutorial huntress
2. MOAR TOES!
3. Idea: Maybe a stink-based mind control enemy?
4. There's no retribution if you steal from the chest in the house in the south part of the village? Where that mercenary village founder chick stays.
5. Put something in for that Lilean submission tutor's basement? Weird that you can go there and stand in the sacrificial circle but nothing happens... Maybe a soundtrack for whispers or sultry music or devilish female laughing? Or flickering candles? Or just a plain "You feel a chill go down your back" message?
6. How about a gallery? I'd like to be able to see previous scenes without save scumming. (Although I'd get if there's none of the in-battle animations there)
7. Maybe a 'debug' room where there is one of each enemy for said in-battle animations?

Reactions: Greycrimson

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Not a fan of RPGM, but I like the foot fetish content. I just wish there was less combat, preferably none. The repeat encounters in the elf forest were a chore and felt like a pointless grind. I also think having to lose an encounter to actually get the sex scene is a bad system, especially when you already have a submission system to fight. Wouldn't it make more sense to get that scene when you win through submission?

Reactions: Greycrimson

Skyedge

Dec 20, 2017
Not a fan of RPGM, but I like the foot fetish content. I just wish there was less combat, preferably none. The repeat encounters in the elf forest were a chore and felt like a pointless grind. I also think having to lose an encounter to actually get the sex scene is a bad system, especially when you already have a submission system to fight. Wouldn't it make more sense to get that scene when you win through submission?
Hey Courtney,
Not sure if you're aware of this already, but here, this might help:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-speedhack-for-rpgmaker-mv.11100/

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
This game is pretty much enjoyable, are you going to continue on chapter 2?

The giantess part was amazing I wish there was an insole scene tho :3
Insole is my favourite type of scene. It will make an appearance in the future for sure.

New update? :sneaky:
There is a delay of couple of weeks.

Although, a few things:
1. Yes it's a bug. I'll look into it. Thanks for reporting it.
3. Mind control is something I want to implement at some point but I haven't put much thought on it at the moment.
4. No. Chests are more or less disconnected from the game world.
5. It's a little easter egg for players who like to explore and pay attention to the same circles in other chapters.
6. I plan on it. Possibly a room unlocked after finishing the game.
7. I already have a debug room for development but it needs a bunch of changes to be repurposed as a replay room.

1) Greycrimson hey, this chapter will be bigger than 2 others together or its just your circumstances because of which it taking this long?
2) ETA not changed?
3) just too excited for your game, even more than BoWei's.
1. The length is about the same as other chapters. Honestly I've just been feeling shitty and had no creative drive for some time. So development slowed down to a crawl. I've been trying to pick up the pace little by little.
2. See my reply to Asetarix
3. Thank you

The general feedback I got has been Chapter 2's grind with mining which is the type of grinding I will avoid in the future. As far as fights though I stopped with the "event chase player" encounters after chapter 1 but fights are there to stay. About the lose scenes, I think they are a staple of femdom games. Most games work around loses being a game over and forcing you to reload a game with making defeats very small setbacks, which is what I was aiming for. You do still get scenes with extra cgs for beating the bosses.
Ideally the grind is just short enough to not frustrate and just long enough to extend game time. That's my goal.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
The general feedback I got has been Chapter 2's grind with mining which is the type of grinding I will avoid in the future. As far as fights though I stopped with the "event chase player" encounters after chapter 1 but fights are there to stay. About the lose scenes, I think they are a staple of femdom games. Most games work around loses being a game over and forcing you to reload a game with making defeats very small setbacks, which is what I was aiming for. You do still get scenes with extra cgs for beating the bosses.
Ideally the grind is just short enough to not frustrate and just long enough to extend game time. That's my goal.
I actually didn't mind the mining so much, maybe because it gave me Captured by Dark Elves flashbacks.

I don't mind the unique fights, I just don't see the value in copy/pasting the same enemy multiple times "to extend game time." Like, RPGM fights aren't very interesting, even with some nice renders and femdom themed attacks. Because once you've seen them, you've seen them. After that, it's just a bunch of spamming abilities so you can move on to actual new content.

Reactions: kossk
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes