RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
when can we expect a date on part 3 ?
I'm going pretty slowly at the moment with some irl situations making future unpredictable. I do something every day no matter how small, so I will eventually crawl to the finish line, but preferably I'll be on a greater pace eventually.

Reactions: 28-RISE and TIKI434

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
I'm going pretty slowly at the moment with some irl situations making future unpredictable. I do something every day no matter how small, so I will eventually crawl to the finish line, but preferably I'll be on a greater pace eventually.
So we should not expect it this month? Just wondering.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I don't understand how it took me so long to find this game.
I like humiliation, i like malesub protag, i like being forced to do things, the 3dcg is high quality, the writing is good(which is most important to me)
If i had one complaint it's that submission rises so much so fast, it doesn't seem natural really, and kind of takes away from it.

Reactions: TIKI434

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I don't understand how it took me so long to find this game.
I like humiliation, i like malesub protag, i like being forced to do things, the 3dcg is high quality, the writing is good(which is most important to me)
If i had one complaint it's that submission rises so much so fast, it doesn't seem natural really, and kind of takes away from it.
Yes, I've had some issues with pacing. It's something I intend to improve.

How can u get the elf group footjob scene
Finish Chapter 1 as a sub.

Mar 18, 2020
hey dev, quick question: you havent abandoned the game, right? it doesnt matter how much till the next update, i just wanna make sure that this masterpiece doesnt end here :D

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes