RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
I'm really enjoying this game. I like finding out more about the lore and politics in this world, catching more glimpses of the powers that are at play and seeing the Lileans spreading their influence in every little corner. The mythological idea of the dragon egg and the great flight is nice too, as well the ranks and naming schemes of the tribe. I also like the more personal politics with Clessa and Piroa's rivalry and Piroa starting to educate us on Lileanism. On the one hand, I really like Clessa and do feel a sense of loyalty to her, but on the other hand, Piroa's casually overwhelming dominance is impossible to resist... I'm excited to see more of her, and more of the Lilleans and more of the world in general.

The content is also very enjoyable. I do appreciate getting a little bit of facesitting this time around, and adding shrinking into the mix was a nice variation as well. Though even though my personal interests are not that focused on feet, I don't actually mind the game mostly revolving around it. What really turns me on are the femdom situations and dialogues, whether I'm licking a woman's feet or having my face act as her throne, as long as we're establishing her dominance over me the precise activity is secondary, really. (But even so, some facesitting is always nice...) And the femdom concepts and content are very strong here, so I'm definitely having fun submitting to these women.

...And the women this time around were no exception. I think every game could use some dominant barbarian amazonian women, I've been looking forward to meeting them since Clessa told us about them. Was a fun update!

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I'm really enjoying this game. I like finding out more about the lore and politics in this world, catching more glimpses of the powers that are at play and seeing the Lileans spreading their influence in every little corner. The mythological idea of the dragon egg and the great flight is nice too, as well the ranks and naming schemes of the tribe. I also like the more personal politics with Clessa and Piroa's rivalry and Piroa starting to educate us on Lileanism. On the one hand, I really like Clessa and do feel a sense of loyalty to her, but on the other hand, Piroa's casually overwhelming dominance is impossible to resist... I'm excited to see more of her, and more of the Lilleans and more of the world in general.
LOL, my MC kinda became a convinced Lilean by now, tough he feels a strong bond with Clessa and admires her a lot. He sort of wants Clessa to make amends with Piroa and convert to Lileanism. I wonder where this would lead...

Last edited:

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
LOL, my MC kinda became a convinced Lilean by now, tough he feels a strong bond with Clessa and admires her a lot. He sort of wants Clessa to make amends with Piroa and convert to Lileanism. I wonder where this would lead...
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'd say I'm about 50~60% converted right now, I'm not yet a dedicated practicing cult member, but I am highly, highly susceptible. If there ever comes a day when I have to choose between Clessa and Lilianism though, that might be a tough one...

Reactions: Leo Humilis

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've finally played the new chapter and as usual it's really good. I'm not into shrinking/giantess fetish so I wasn't very thrilled with having it in the game, but I'm sure the other will enjoy it plus it's always nice to see some variety in content; speaking of which I like that the barbarbarian Nad-ra was using her whip, kinda wished she would be more violent in her scenes outside of combat. The lore gets more developed and it's quite interesting, the scholar perk is very nice perk to have and I enjoyed the dialogue challenges.

My only problem is with difficulty level, the game imo is far too easy. It seems like the prologue (and maybe 1st chapter too) has been rebalanced, and now - on a submission route at least - winning is extremely easy, there is no challenge at all, which makes the fights for me somewhat repetitive and slightly boring.

Reactions: Greycrimson

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Don't know if the problem was addressed,
First I had that bug where nothing happens when the barbarian girls surround you.
Downloaded the fixed version, got passed that, but while mining ore I got 5 which triggered the fight, but after I beat her I can't go to sleep, the remaining hours are still 0, my ore is gone and if I talk to the warden again I get the game over scene because I have zero ore.
I am using a save from the older version, hope that is not a problem, because I'm not very keen on playing it from the beginning again.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I love the game so far. Half the fun is the verbal humiliations, they really intensify the meaning of the implemented femdom actions. The kicks, the foot-worship, trample and facesitting elements are all cool. I hope more femdom fetishes will get implemented such as ponyplay, spitting, ball-kicking, whipping, pee, oral worship etc. But even if not, I really like this game. Thanks for making and sharing it with us!

Only problem I have so far: can't win against the barbarian queen. She recovers to quickly...
Thank you. Ponyplay, spitting and ballbusting are interesting ideas. I'm likely to implement al least some of them. For the barbarian boss, she regens health if you are in a hold so it's best to use kiss feet and escape them to prevent it.

Then I have no clue. Maybe it's rpgm being weird, or an obscure clash with plugins. Maybe looking at the console error would clear it up but that's only a thing in the editor afaik.

That's a high praise. Thanks a lot! I really enjoy writing Clessa. Originally I intended her to be a Lilean fanatic, but her personality just wouldn't fit in that mold. She's really not the type to go with someone else's plan, because she is always confident she can come up with something better of her own. That's why I love her character so much. I'd probably choose her over Piroa, but there are some other information that affects that decision.

My only problem is with difficulty level, the game imo is far too easy. It seems like the prologue (and maybe 1st chapter too) has been rebalanced, and now - on a submission route at least - winning is extremely easy, there is no challenge at all, which makes the fights for me somewhat repetitive and slightly boring.
I'm kind of getting mixed feedback on difficulty. Some people say it's too hard, and you seem to have a very easy time with it. I did rebalance the previous parts but only to buff the enemies, so they shouldn't be easier. Also the level is capped now with the new xp system (Should be 9 I think). I played through with a level 8 character and the end balance was alright from my experience. Except defiant route, I didn't have enough time to properly balance that, though you are talking about sub route.

I am using a save from the older version, hope that is not a problem, because I'm not very keen on playing it from the beginning again.
Yes the previous saves can cause all kinds of problems. I can't do anything about that but I'll promise restarting won't be a requirement in the future again.

pasek

Jun 15, 2018
Thank you. Ponyplay, spitting and ballbusting are interesting ideas. I'm likely to implement al least some of them. For the barbarian boss, she regens health if you are in a hold so it's best to use kiss feet and escape them to prevent it.

Then I have no clue. Maybe it's rpgm being weird, or an obscure clash with plugins. Maybe looking at the console error would clear it up but that's only a thing in the editor afaik.

That's a high praise. Thanks a lot! I really enjoy writing Clessa. Originally I intended her to be a Lilean fanatic, but her personality just wouldn't fit in that mold. She's really not the type to go with someone else's plan, because she is always confident she can come up with something better of her own. That's why I love her character so much. I'd probably choose her over Piroa, but there are some other information that affects that decision.

I'm kind of getting mixed feedback on difficulty. Some people say it's too hard, and you seem to have a very easy time with it. I did rebalance the previous parts but only to buff the enemies, so they shouldn't be easier. Also the level is capped now with the new xp system (Should be 9 I think). I played through with a level 8 character and the end balance was alright from my experience. Except defiant route, I didn't have enough time to properly balance that, though you are talking about sub route.

Yes the previous saves can cause all kinds of problems. I can't do anything about that but I'll promise restarting won't be a requirement in the future again.
How about anal play or chastity? Something about domestic servitude also fits :)

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Great game - though one big plus for me would be if enemies (maybe just some) would try to sexually dominate you even if you haven't put yourself in submission mode.

Though I got caught up in the bugs this time, so I haven't seen anyone past the barbarian Warden yet. (New game pending)

Medak

Oct 11, 2019

At least I fixed my problem.
I used save editor to change the ore amount instead of fighting and it worked.
Played the defiance route and didn't encounter any more problems after that.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I did rebalance the previous parts but only to buff the enemies, so they shouldn't be easier.
Really? I felt the biggest difference with the 1st boss (the woman at the end of the prologue). When I played the game after the initial release I had to use all skills (probably could go without 'bow down' though) plus food to defeat her, now I simply spammed 'grovel' with occasional 'clear thoughts' and had no problem at all. The same with all the other characters, I was only forced to use 'kiss feet' 3 or 4 times with Nad-ra (would be cool if there would be more content with ebony women btw), but none of the fights were challenging to me and I consider myself rather poor at RPGm games.

I really enjoy writing Clessa.
She's really great, my MC would choose her over any Lilean in a heartbeat.

spitting and ballbusting
Would be great if that'd be added. While foot fetish is my main one, I do enjoy spitting, humiliation, CBT, some beatdowns, etc. too :) That being said, I'd still immensely enjoy the game even with only feet and verbal humiliation content.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I was able to "beat" the barbarian chieftain at level 7 in sub mode (though it took me a few attempts with save summing) - the trick is to alternate between kissing feet and healing.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I was able to "beat" the barbarian chieftain at level 7 in sub mode (though it took me a few attempts with save summing) - the trick is to alternate between kissing feet and healing.
Out of curiosity, did you finish her dialogue challenge before the fight? Maybe the boss fights are so easy for me, cause I successfully finished the dialogue challenges :unsure: .

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Out of curiosity, did you finish her dialogue challenge before the fight? Maybe the boss fights are so easy for me, cause I successfully finished the dialogue challenges :unsure: .
Yes, I did finish the dialogue challenge successfully - you must still fight after that, same as with elf queen.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Yes, I did finish the dialogue challenge successfully - you must still fight after that, same as with elf queen.
Thanks for the answer. Yeah, I know you still have to fight, but it seems like most people had some difficulties with boss fights while I found them much too easy for my taste, so I was wondering if maybe the nerf obtained after the successfully finishing dialogue challenges is too high.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

Any fan sig in progress?

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Man, that was a good update. I liked that the Barbarians domination was different to the Elves and involved whipping and shrinking etc. Still think I prefer the elves but that's mainly because shrinking isn't my thing. I did notice Clessa's dialogue changed a bit depending on certain options you select , for instance helping her when confronted by the guards results in more... affectionate dialogue i guess? Now, this seemed independent of whether or not you were defiant or submissive, so does this mean there is a possible romance route maybe?

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
How about anal play or chastity? Something about domestic servitude also fits :)
Chastity is definitely coming.

Great game - though one big plus for me would be if enemies (maybe just some) would try to sexually dominate you even if you haven't put yourself in submission mode.

Though I got caught up in the bugs this time, so I haven't seen anyone past the barbarian Warden yet. (New game pending)
I get the appeal of losing "for real" and getting a scene but defiant route is more or less a no scene path. I plan on having a different dynamic in a future game.
There shouldn't be problems advancing once you are in a new game.

At least I fixed my problem.
I used save editor to change the ore amount instead of fighting and it worked.
Played the defiance route and didn't encounter any more problems after that.
There is a good chance you will have problems with perks doing that but if it works for you then it's all good.

Thanks for the answer. Yeah, I know you still have to fight, but it seems like most people had some difficulties with boss fights while I found them much too easy for my taste, so I was wondering if maybe the nerf obtained after the successfully finishing dialogue challenges is too high.
It's an overall 20% decrease in power. It's quite significant but shouldn't be the difference between a complete blowout and barely getting a win. If it's because you increased your stats in all possible moments, got all the best gear and leveled to the max, and got the dialogue win then maybe it becomes too easy. That's alright though, it should be easy if you did literally everything right.

Any fan sig in progress?
I fear my photoshop aren't up to the task lol. If somebody were to do it that'd be awesome though.

Man, that was a good update. I liked that the Barbarians domination was different to the Elves and involved whipping and shrinking etc. Still think I prefer the elves but that's mainly because shrinking isn't my thing. I did notice Clessa's dialogue changed a bit depending on certain options you select , for instance helping her when confronted by the guards results in more... affectionate dialogue i guess? Now, this seemed independent of whether or not you were defiant or submissive, so does this mean there is a possible romance route maybe?
There are opportunities to improve your relationship with Clessa outside submitting to her yeah. She would always be in the dominant position in a relationship though.

Cant find any grain, unsure of what to do here?
Grain should be in your inventory by default at that point.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
There are opportunities to improve your relationship with Clessa outside submitting to her yeah. She would always be in the dominant position in a relationship though.
But isn't your spiritual connection with Clessa a suggestion that there is more of a romantic route with her? Of course she can care about the MC and still be in the dominant position, but she would be also more "affectionate" if they started a real relationship. I say this because a lot of Clessa's dialogue reads to me like a classical tsundere.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
But isn't your spiritual connection with Clessa a suggestion that there is more of a romantic route with her? Of course she can care about the MC and still be in the dominant position, but she would be also more "affectionate" if they started a real relationship. I say this because a lot of Clessa's dialogue reads to me like a classical tsundere.
Yes she has an affectionate side for sure. I meant to say any possible romance with her wouldn't be independent from submitting to her.

In addition to chastity, what about collaring and pet play?
Both are planned for next update.

Reactions: asehpe
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes