RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
I was expecting a bit more diversity in terms of content in this one, it's basically all feet. But I guess if you have a fetish it's great.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I was expecting a bit more diversity in terms of content in this one, it's basically all feet. But I guess if you have a fetish it's great.
Hey, its just the beginning, I am positive the game will contain other femdom practices ;)

Reactions: bulifun

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
cant level up past a certain threshhold no matter how much i grind also combat in general is WAY worse i dont know what hapened di you rebalance ? also a gltich with the the first fight with the ranger you level up mid fight and fight again wtf ?

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
If you choose to fight the 4 barbarians, you just get stuck after the dialogue and you can't move (because they're surrounding you) nor talk to them
The espionage perk is stored in "Item" instead of "Perk". Also bugs defense and masochism stats (NaN stats, and I literally take no damage). Got fixed after fighting Sheliz-odi-ra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you go to this spot, you can't go back
You also have to beat the tribe chief twice before getting the victory dialogue and be set free
Also, what's the use of the silver sword ? Doesn't deal more damage than the iron one, neither does it give other stats

Last edited:

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I have a question, if I don't start a new game, would the story not continue? I got captured by the Amazons, but after finding the ore that could lead to a tunnel, nothing is happening.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
If you choose to fight the 4 barbarians, you just get stuck after the dialogue and you can't move (because they're surrounding you) nor talk to them
The espionage perk is stored in "Item" instead of "Perk". Also bugs defense and masochism stats (NaN stats, and I literally take no damage)
Can you tell me how you can reach this area? I'm stuck after examining the ore that you're supposedly able to build a tunnel in.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Can you tell me how you can reach this area? I'm stuck after examining the ore that you're supposedly able to build a tunnel in.
After examining the ore, you can start digging a tunnel when interracting with the ore. Do it a few times and you can enter the tunnel

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
who will be teach *Whimper* skill to me? My submission 64 and i didn't found. I just learned "kiss feet" skill yet. also, i'm missing this slave cowl head equipment.. when captured, it is disappeared. my head too vacant now :WutFace:

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
After examining the ore, you can start digging a tunnel when interracting with the ore. Do it a few times and you can enter the tunnel
Is that a new option that pops up in the screen? Because it didn't for me. Did you start the game from scratch or from a previous version's save?

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Is that a new option that pops up in the screen? Because it didn't for me. Did you start the game from scratch or from a previous version's save?
From a previous version's save
It's a new option on the vein you found the tunnel

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Chapter 2 is out Mega

You should start a new game for this one(Last time I'm asking this, I promise.)
This contains all the game, right? So if I just delete the original game directory and then unpack this file, everything from the Prologue to Chapter 2 will be there, right?

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
cant level up past a certain threshhold no matter how much i grind also combat in general is WAY worse i dont know what hapened di you rebalance ? also a gltich with the the first fight with the ranger you level up mid fight and fight again wtf ?
You gain half the experience from fighting the same enemies now. Alin should be fixed in the new version.

The espionage perk is stored in "Item" instead of "Perk". Also bugs defense and masochism stats (NaN stats, and I literally take no damage). Got fixed after fighting Sheliz-odi-ra
Did you use your previous save? It would cause an issue like this.

You also have to beat the tribe chief twice before getting the victory dialogue and be set free
In the defiant route correct?

I fixed the other issues. Thanks for reporting them.

I have a question, if I don't start a new game, would the story not continue? I got captured by the Amazons, but after finding the ore that could lead to a tunnel, nothing is happening.
A lot of things won't work properly. But I assume you can technically finish the chapter. It's mostly unpredictable.

You have to inspect at least 4 veins before the story moves forward. Even if you get the right one before then.

This contains all the game, right? So if I just delete the original game directory and then unpack this file, everything from the Prologue to Chapter 2 will be there, right?
Yes it's all there.

I'm uploading a version with bugfixes now. I'll make a post here once it is done.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
it was good but not as good as the original very grindy very dark elves felt very short im here for the nut not combat even then i cant grind ..its not hard just tedious ..i salute the hot more coloured ladys btw loved them

Reactions: Greycrimson
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes