RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Really good update and pretty long too!
Gotta say I'm a big fan of this chapter for few reasons: There were lots of bare dirty feet this time and you did something I did not expect at all and that is the shrinking scenes.
Also when I slept in the mines one time just before meeting the redhead girl while holding ''w'' the game went dark for some time and then I couldn't see the text until I restarted the game.
I also have three questions for the future chapter: 1-Will we see the demon girl again? 2-Will there be any more shrinking?
3-What does the milk from genie do?

Reactions: araihs

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Here is the bugfixed version. Most of the bugs should be cleared now.

it was good but not as good as the original very grindy very dark elves felt very short im here for the nut not combat even then i cant grind ..its not hard just tedious ..i salute the hot more coloured ladys btw loved them
I tried to keep the grind as little as possible while still having gameplay. I mean if you want just the pictures you can always look at the gallery be done. I'm not saying I found the perfect gameplay loop, I intend to polish what I have a lot in the future. Most likely change would be switching mining with something more h focused.

Is there any type of femdom other than feet?
For the overwhelming majority of the content: no. There is a little bit of facesitting, giantess and whipping though.

1-Will we see the demon girl again?
2-Will there be any more shrinking?
3-What does the milk from genie do?
1- I'm not sure. I don't have anything planned for her yet. But I can say for sure you will see more demon girls again.
2-Yes there will be. I intend to put some in every coming update.
3-It's just a joke item. Doesn't really do anything.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Here is the bugfixed version. Most of the bugs should be cleared now.
Mega

I tried to keep the grind as little as possible while still having gameplay. I mean if you want just the pictures you can always look at the gallery be done. I'm not saying I found the perfect gameplay loop, I intend to polish what I have a lot in the future. Most likely change would be switching mining with something more h focused.

For the overwhelming majority of the content: no. There is a little bit of facesitting, giantess and whipping though.

1- I'm not sure. I don't have anything planned for her yet. But I can say for sure you will see more demon girls again.
2-Yes there will be. I intend to put some in every coming update.
3-It's just a joke item. Doesn't really do anything.
you missunderstand i want gameplay just not reptetetive mine grinding and unsatesfying combat its still good just not as good as episode 1 still great tho

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
great chapter. like paladin guy hope he plays role in future. also like how witch reacts about you helping her

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
nice chapter. ebony feet are insane. but i was a bit dissapointed when i saw that kiss foot skill is not imaged. If you would make it, even with already existed CGs, that would be great. also want to add that there is much more lore text than lewd text. make them equal and everything will be fine. lore is a bit overwhelming in my opinion.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
You just tune out of the endless repetitive trampling scenes, how many people relate to shrinking scenes?
Seems every group of women that the mc encounters end up owning him, whatever that means.
Still an issue you autoselect an option and accidentally click the default choice when you click to progress text.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Greycrimson
So I loaded a save in the mine (admittedly save scumming), and now text boxes don't appear whether interacting with something, or talking to a character. Reloading the save doesn't help. I'll see if I can replicate it with an older save.

Closing out the program, restarting it, and reloading the save fixed it.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
nice chapter. ebony feet are insane. but i was a bit dissapointed when i saw that kiss foot skill is not imaged. If you would make it, even with already existed CGs, that would be great. also want to add that there is much more lore text than lewd text. make them equal and everything will be fine. lore is a bit overwhelming in my opinion.
I was initially planning something of that sort but didn't like it in practice. The sudden change in positions felt weird. The 2 events with the elves are actually using those pictures that I ended up recycling.

Greycrimson bro I'm stuck in the mine... What I need to do?
First phase of mining is finding the right vein suitable for a tunnel in addition to having examined 4 veins overall. Second is digging the tunnel without getting caught.(Just look at the barbarian characters in the next room, they will be gone in certain timeframes.) Third and last phase is clearing the tunnel. You don't get busted during this but can only clear 2 rocks a day. That's all there is to it.

Greycrimson
So I loaded a save in the mine (admittedly save scumming), and now text boxes don't appear whether interacting with something, or talking to a character. Reloading the save doesn't help. I'll see if I can replicate it with an older save.

Closing out the program, restarting it, and reloading the save fixed it.
Did you press ctrl? It toggles the ui.

Reactions: BenyaVersyl

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I love the game so far. Half the fun is the verbal humiliations, they really intensify the meaning of the implemented femdom actions. The kicks, the foot-worship, trample and facesitting elements are all cool. I hope more femdom fetishes will get implemented such as ponyplay, spitting, ball-kicking, whipping, pee, oral worship etc. But even if not, I really like this game. Thanks for making and sharing it with us!

Only problem I have so far: can't win against the barbarian queen. She recovers to quickly...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes