RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Yes she has an affectionate side for sure. I meant to say any possible romance with her wouldn't be independent from submitting to her.
Of course. I wouldn't want it any other way.

But I wonder if she would go as far as showing true concern for the MC, not simply because his death would imply hears given their bond, but because of said affection. Clessa is described once by one character at the beginning (the bartender?) as a "good girl," if I recall correctly.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I am in the Barbarian Women´s Mine now, cant get out, what i got to do now, to get again Free, anyone know that???
Tysm

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I am in the Barbarian Women´s Mine now, cant get out, what i got to do now, to get again Free, anyone know that???
Tysm
I wrote a short walkthrough here:

First phase of mining is finding the right vein suitable for a tunnel in addition to having examined 4 veins overall. Second is digging the tunnel without getting caught.(Just look at the barbarian characters in the next room, they will be gone in certain timeframes.) Third and last phase is clearing the tunnel. You don't get busted during this but can only clear 2 rocks a day. That's all there is to it.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

saloopy

Apr 11, 2020
Does anyone have a save right before chapter 1?
I accidentally uninstalled awhile ago when clearing the game, and had a decent bit of grinding done I'd rather not repeat.

Thank you

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Well now i am out and again with Clessa, she tells me something we head to a cold Region, but when i talk to her, Nothing than TALK???
And why i cant go back to this Nezerin City, with the Library and with the Barbarian Ladys i can also do Nothing?
Tyysm

Hisoka995

Nov 25, 2018
Where and how I can learn the skill "Feet Kiss" in the sub route? I'm level 8 and I still didn't learn it.

Zariel

Jul 30, 2018
The feels when you didn't have enough sub points to learn feet kiss before starting ch2, and then realizing fighting the barbarian warlord chieftain submissively is actually impossible without feet kiss to escape her hold since she just gets back to full health, with you unable to escape the hold. :( RIP I was trying to do a balance of sub and defiant choices, but seems you're supposed to really only go one way/route from game start to finish? I managed to beat the boss with just raw physical skills, but wish I'd known beforehand I'd need feet kiss or had some way to learn more sub points or something to unlock it before ch2, since basically as an escape hold move it's pretty darn important to have.

Also, is there going to be any content with Mychelle? I was kind of hoping for some female guard or female paladin foot stuff in the city, but the barbarians were plenty great too, especially liked the shrinking stuff, was definitely a welcome surprise seeing that! (And hyped there will be more of it! Future smelly in shoe or boot/entrapment scenes?~) Anyways, I think it'd fit Clessa to make her slave properly show Mychelle his gratitude and how thankful he should be for Mychelle saving his life by kissing her fresh from boots feet. :cool: Also, since she's working with Clessa now, would be fun to see Clessa (Or maybe even Priora?) 'corrupt'/convince Mychelle's 'good girl' personality or ease her into embracing foot femdom (or at least in relation to putting/keeping the player in his place which may or may not awaken certain dominant feelings inside Mychelle~). Just a couple ideas I had though. Looking forward to Chapter 3!

Last edited:
Reactions: Greycrimson

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
The feels when you didn't have enough sub points to learn feet kiss before starting ch2, and then realizing fighting the barbarian warlord chieftain submissively is actually impossible without feet kiss to escape her hold since she just gets back to full health, with you unable to escape the hold. :( RIP I was trying to do a balance of sub and defiant choices, but seems you're supposed to really only go one way/route from game start to finish? I managed to beat the boss with just raw physical skills, but wish I'd known beforehand I'd need feet kiss or had some way to learn more sub points or something to unlock it before ch2, since basically as an escape hold move it's pretty darn important to have.

Also, is there going to be any content with Mychelle? I was kind of hoping for some female guard or female paladin foot stuff in the city, but the barbarians were plenty great too, especially liked the shrinking stuff, was definitely a welcome surprise seeing that! (And hyped there will be more of it! Future smelly in shoe or boot/entrapment scenes?~) Anyways, I think it'd fit Clessa to make her slave properly show Mychelle his gratitude and how thankful he should be for Mychelle saving his life by kissing her fresh from boots feet. :cool: Also, since she's working with Clessa now, would be fun to see Clessa (Or maybe even Priora?) 'corrupt'/convince Mychelle's 'good girl' personality or ease her into embracing foot femdom (or at least in relation to putting/keeping the player in his place which may or may not awaken certain dominant feelings inside Mychelle~). Just a couple ideas I had though. Looking forward to Chapter 3!
I 've never tried, but is it possible to start a fight using physical attacks and then if your health starts to run low, switch to submissive moves and finish her that way?

Petruha2k

Jan 19, 2020
is there only footfetish or also others femdom components?
"Male Protagonist, Female Domination, 3dcg, 2d game, rpg" - genre descriptions are not particularly accurate...

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
"Male Protagonist, Female Domination, 3dcg, 2d game, rpg" - genre descriptions are not particularly accurate...
The game is mostly focused on feet content, but there's also verbal humiliation, a little bit of whipping, some shrinking, there's some more content during fights (like kicking), but I'd say it's 85-90% feet.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Well now i am out and again with Clessa, she tells me something we head to a cold Region, but when i talk to her, Nothing than TALK???
And why i cant go back to this Nezerin City, with the Library and with the Barbarian Ladys i can also do Nothing?
Tyysm
That's the end of the current content for now. You can go back to Nid-Ra's tent to have rematches with the barbarian enemies from south Heartlands.

I can't defeat Nid-Ra, any help?
There were some tips in the previous page iirc. The most important thing is getting out of her holds as soon as possible and not letting her regen.

Yes the game doesn't really account for doing a mixed playthrough. Scene wise it feels awkward without the context of earlier submissions and making all the enemies beatable without specializing in a path makes them too easy or the perks and skills unimpactful. Though you are right about the Feet Kiss skill being locked behind a Submission count. Initially it was a skill you got from leveling up but I had to mix up some skills because they were buggy.

Even though I like the sound of your ideas I don't have any content planned for Mychelle at the moment. I like her character but it's hard to fit in everyone.

I 've never tried, but is it possible to start a fight using physical attacks and then if your health starts to run low, switch to submissive moves and finish her that way?
Submitting should restore enemy to full hp. It's been a while since I tested it, but that's the intended way of design.

any news about next update?
Not much other than I'm working on it. I'm going on a slower pace though.

The game is 95% foot fetish I'd say.
I wish there was a foot fetish tag but alas. People have been asking for a foot fetish tag for a looong time but admins don't care for it looks like.

I kissing foot while fighting, keeping kissing foot when i lose. That's a foot heaven haha. I like this game, good idea Greycrimson
Thanks, birader.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes