RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Just tried your game and it is simply superb! As a femdom addict who loves deep lore and story-driven narratives like the Elder Scrolls Universe or tabletop roleplaying games like Vampire: The Masquerade, I always found the plot of most femdom games to be a little underwhelming, even when the creators do have good English. Not with this game! The humour is on point, characters have personality, the outfits of the ladies are classy and beautiful rather than just revealing and the writting in general flows well, immerses you in the world (excellent soundtrack that helps achieve that goal btw) and creates the sense of awe-and-wonder a great fantasy universe should! Bravo!

One question for the author if you are still looking at this thread (I noticed you answered some posts before): I took a hard submission route for my first playthrough, and accepted being "tamed" by Lady Melurin, and I remember her saying something about me announcing that I am her property to "my people", which made me wonder - will there be an option to retain your allegiance to the elves as you progress through the game and help her achieve her goal of benevolent enslavement of the human realms, (basically to only submit to Lileans for example and fight all those who might jeopardize the lady's plans) or will your interactions in the other chapters mostly be independent of the course you chose to take with Melurin? Once again, great job with the story and can't wait for chapter 2! I will probably do a more-defiant mixed playthrough as well to check up on missed content in the meantime!

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
any walkthrough for this game,i dont want to miss any sence
You can always check the pictures folder. I don't encrypt the files on purpose so its convenient to do this.

Wow you are actually spot on with my influences. Elder scrolls, vtmb(nice name btw) and dragon age lore are my all time favorites. There are tons of sexual encounters in those games yet as a femdom & feet guy I always felt left out. So I always wanted to put those kinks in a fantasy setting.

As for the question I do plan on having several endings where you can choose a "faction". But the chapter to chapter story lines will be mostly independent from each other. Though they are all relevant to the main story and get referenced when relevant.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
You can always check the pictures folder. I don't encrypt the files on purpose so its convenient to do this.

Wow you are actually spot on with my influences. Elder scrolls, vtmb(nice name btw) and dragon age lore are my all time favorites. There are tons of sexual encounters in those games yet as a femdom & feet guy I always felt left out. So I always wanted to put those kinks in a fantasy setting.

As for the question I do plan on having several endings where you can choose a "faction". But the chapter to chapter story lines will be mostly independent from each other. Though they are all relevant to the main story and get referenced when relevant.
Thank you so much for the swift reply! It sounds great and I will certainly join your Patreon as well to help with this project! (likely in a month or 2 as right now my finances are still quite badly hit by the quarantine)

I very much agree also with your assessment that femdom encounters are generally sparse even in the best games out there, and actually funny thing you mentioned my name as it's related to this - in VtmB I loved Ming Xiao, the Kuei-Jin leader in Chinatown, because of the dominant personality she exudes, as well as her amazing intelligence and ability to manipulate others. (she literally has less than 10 Kuei-Jin agents working for her in the whole city, yet still played the Camarilla and Anarchs against each other and tells you very believable lies)

While my own political beliefs are most aligned with the Anarch faction, I often picked the Kuei-jin ending too and even role-played a character who, at the end, after defeating La Croix, convinced Ming he is not a threat by literally kneeling and begging to be spared and swearing to be her personal servant and champion against both Cainite or Kuei-jin threats in the future, and thus was not tied to the Sarcophagus and thrown into the ocean. They would go on to actually form a sub-mistress romantic relationship afterwards, but this was mostly my own fanfiction-headcannon, so to speak, and I think the aforementioned lack of femdom elements prompted me in that direction... Obeying either Jeanette or Therese to the letter during the early Santa Monica quests was also satisfying, but it never got far enough for my... sexual proclivities. Anyway, I found the Kuei Jin ending in that great game to be the most sexually-appealing one as a male submissive, hence the name.

As for your game, I'm an atheist but it is truly a god-sent! I think the great writting in TES lore and Masquerade comes through in your style as well, and after playing dozens of femdom games from this website this is definitely one of the best by far. Great work and, as I said, will definitely start supporting you on patreon soon! All the best!

Reactions: Greycrimson

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Thank you so much for the swift reply! It sounds great and I will certainly join your Patreon as well to help with this project! (likely in a month or 2 as right now my finances are still quite badly hit by the quarantine)

I very much agree also with your assessment that femdom encounters are generally sparse even in the best games out there, and actually funny thing you mentioned my name as it's related to this - in VtmB I loved Ming Xiao, the Kuei-Jin leader in Chinatown, because of the dominant personality she exudes, as well as her amazing intelligence and ability to manipulate others. (she literally has less than 10 Kuei-Jin agents working for her in the whole city, yet still played the Camarilla and Anarchs against each other and tells you very believable lies)

While my own political beliefs are most aligned with the Anarch faction, I often picked the Kuei-jin ending too and even role-played a character who, at the end, after defeating La Croix, convinced Ming he is not a threat by literally kneeling and begging to be spared and swearing to be her personal servant and champion against both Cainite or Kuei-jin threats in the future, and thus was not tied to the Sarcophagus and thrown into the ocean. They would go on to actually form a sub-mistress romantic relationship afterwards, but this was mostly my own fanfiction-headcannon, so to speak, and I think the aforementioned lack of femdom elements prompted me in that direction... Obeying either Jeanette or Therese to the letter during the early Santa Monica quests was also satisfying, but it never got far enough for my... sexual proclivities. Anyway, I found the Kuei Jin ending in that great game to be the most sexually-appealing one as a male submissive, hence the name.

As for your game, I'm an atheist but it is truly a god-sent! I think the great writting in TES lore and Masquerade comes through in your style as well, and after playing dozens of femdom games from this website this is definitely one of the best by far. Great work and, as I said, will definitely start supporting you on patreon soon! All the best!
i thought i was alone in getting the femdom vibe from ming having to apologise to her was pretty femdomish and yeah u cought the inspiration on the elf lady also there is venus the idea of a vampire obeying a human dom eas konda apealing

Reactions: Greycrimson

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Your own financial stability comes before supporting me. Don't worry about it.
Ming Xiao captivated me too. But I didn't end up picking her side because through all the courteous air she slips out how much disdain she actually has for kindred a couple of times. Like being a Cainite is enough for her to disregard you completely. I don't think even a full on domme Ming Xiao would let an actor as strong as the player character stick around. Though one can always dream becoming her slave lol. I identified more with the Camarilla after meeting Strauss but I would be lying if I didn't fantasize about Damsel putting my character on a leash and forcing him to become an Anarch.
Therese always struck me as a possible domme, ignoring her baggage. I really wish there was a dominatrix vampire. It's not like the game shies away from fanservice with likes of VV or Jeanette. Though I know it's silly to expect developers to cater to my specific fetish in a non h game no less. It's only fantasizing for its own sake.

the idea of a vampire obeying a human dom eas konda apealing
Interesting take. The best masochist is the one with a healing factor right. I'm more into the dynamic where the sub becomes a thrall to the dominant vampire though.

Clessa is still blocking the door, bug is still there.
It's fixed on my build but maybe I uploaded the wrong one. It's been a while so I don't remember. I'll check on it.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Your own financial stability comes before supporting me. Don't worry about it.
Ming Xiao captivated me too. But I didn't end up picking her side because through all the courteous air she slips out how much disdain she actually has for kindred a couple of times. Like being a Cainite is enough for her to disregard you completely. I don't think even a full on domme Ming Xiao would let an actor as strong as the player character stick around. Though one can always dream becoming her slave lol. I identified more with the Camarilla after meeting Strauss but I would be lying if I didn't fantasize about Damsel putting my character on a leash and forcing him to become an Anarch.
Therese always struck me as a possible domme, ignoring her baggage. I really wish there was a dominatrix vampire. It's not like the game shies away from fanservice with likes of VV or Jeanette. Though I know it's silly to expect developers to cater to my specific fetish in a non h game no less. It's only fantasizing for its own sake.

Interesting take. The best masochist is the one with a healing factor right. I'm more into the dynamic where the sub becomes a thrall to the dominant vampire though.

It's fixed on my build but maybe I uploaded the wrong one. It's been a while so I don't remember. I'll check on it.
oh yeah vampires thrall is the best scenario im just saying a supernatural person subimiting to a rando is wierdly hot to me like lowering yourself to such a degree idk and yeah fuck xiao independent choice all the way

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes