RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

RefusedShark

Dec 19, 2018
Well I'm not exactly going for irl accuracy lol. Some of you make it sound like there's a geisha harem servicing the mc while it's just him getting off from being dominated. I have already outlined which fetishes I intend to feature in the game. If that's not what you like it's fine.
Hey ! I played both routes so far, and I love it. The writing is nice, and there is basically no grinding. Thank you for your work :)

While I understand that you wanna focus on the fetishes that you enjoy most in your own game, I can see Frosty2000's point. With an MC who loves worshipping feet and being humiliated and every other character in the universe loving humiliating men and having their feet worshipped, it could become stale.
Now, granted, this is an exaggeration. The brunette the character is tied to offers some interesting psychological femdom, and having to beg to get out of a cage is nice. The "scholarly" trait and what it enables is creative, and it makes the elf queen quiz feel rewarding.
I would enjoy more coercion mechanisms, where the MC genuinely doesn't want to cooperate, but is pressured to. For instance, having to make a choice where each option makes them lose something. Forcing them to lie, or to break a promise, because a dominant forced us to.
Another thing I would suggest, is that there could be some risk attached to acting too submissive, aka, the MC acts so pathetic that people deny him even their feet, and he goes to the cage or the farm instead.

Just some stuff to explore. Hope you keep enjoying working on your awesome game :)

Reactions: Greycrimson

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Hey ! I played both routes so far, and I love it. The writing is nice, and there is basically no grinding. Thank you for your work :)

While I understand that you wanna focus on the fetishes that you enjoy most in your own game, I can see Frosty2000's point. With an MC who loves worshipping feet and being humiliated and every other character in the universe loving humiliating men and having their feet worshipped, it could become stale.
Now, granted, this is an exaggeration. The brunette the character is tied to offers some interesting psychological femdom, and having to beg to get out of a cage is nice. The "scholarly" trait and what it enables is creative, and it makes the elf queen quiz feel rewarding.
I would enjoy more coercion mechanisms, where the MC genuinely doesn't want to cooperate, but is pressured to. For instance, having to make a choice where each option makes them lose something. Forcing them to lie, or to break a promise, because a dominant forced us to.
Another thing I would suggest, is that there could be some risk attached to acting too submissive, aka, the MC acts so pathetic that people deny him even their feet, and he goes to the cage or the farm instead.

Just some stuff to explore. Hope you keep enjoying working on your awesome game :)
nah

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Hmm I don't really know what to say about this. I also agree with Frosty having the women be on the receiving end of pleasure. Though that is already the case in the game. They dominate the mc out of their own volition and not as an act of service. I believe it's communicated in the game very often.

As for every character being foot worship focused, I don't believe that was obfuscated either. Don't misunderstand. I'm absolutely not against any and all variety. People suggested things like facesitting and whipping which will be included in the next update, among other things. But I reserve the right to pass on things I don't want to include. Granted my list of passes is way larger than the average dev, I am pursuing a true "pure foot fetish" game. Something that doesn't really exist right now as far as I'm aware. Hopefully after this game is complete and I start a new one I intend it to be more lax in included kinks. Though I don't like making promises concerning far future hence I try to keep it focused to immediate coming updates.

That ended up being a general response to all the calls for variety which I have been getting a bunch. Hopefully that clears things up.

I think stuff like this is a hit or miss with people. I know some really love "betrayal" and the like. I have plans for something like this, but it would be optional. It's too far into the future though; possibly by the ending. It's not set in stone being that far ahead.

Actually I have the opposite philosophy on this lol. I like creating an environment where submission is rewarded and acting out against the dommes is punished. Like naturally enforcing submission. I definitely see the other side as well though. Like denying the mc the submissive pleasure he craves, make him beg and sacrifice things for it. It's a pretty hot concept, and will most likely be included in limited context eventually.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
As for every character being foot worship focused, I don't believe that was obfuscated either. Don't misunderstand. I'm absolutely not against any and all variety. [...] But I reserve the right to pass on things I don't want to include. [...] I am pursuing a true "pure foot fetish" game. Something that doesn't really exist right now as far as I'm aware.
Which is perfectly fine. I have nothing against (nor do I think people should be against) games that are focused on specific kinks. They can be as good, or as bad, as any generalist game. It's usually the passion of the developer, plus his skills and artistic sense, that make the game worth playing. Hell, I'm pretty extreme in my preferences, and yet some of the greatest femdom works I've seen have very light femdom, precisely because the author was deeply passionate, cared about details, and created something really impressive.

In a game with a specific kink in mind, though, it would be interesting to see variety in its realization, and appreciation of detail: the sub could kiss, lick and worship the domme's boots (shaft, tips, soles, heels, etc.), place his head under the boot, all with detailed descriptions/CGs plus the reactions of the domme and her cruel words to him... this all perhaps as the culmination of a journey in which he slowly comes to accept his rightful place in this universe. Perhaps he could then even profess his support for this natural order and his devotion to keep it, etc. (But, of course, in this game, all is up to you and your personal preferences.)

Actually I have the opposite philosophy on this lol. I like creating an environment where submission is rewarded and acting out against the dommes is punished. Like naturally enforcing submission. I definitely see the other side as well though. Like denying the mc the submissive pleasure he craves, make him beg and sacrifice things for it. It's a pretty hot concept, and will most likely be included in limited context eventually.
Similarly, I understand this "other side" (just as I understand people who want a maledom route). But, at least in a few games, I would LOVE to see a world that enforces femdom as if it were a law of nature. Why not? It's not like there are no works that do the opposite; if you don't like this kind of universe, they you look for other kinds in other games.

Last edited:

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Which is perfectly fine. I have nothing against (nor do I think people should be against) games that are focused on specific kinks. They can be as good, or as bad, as any generalist game. It's usually the passion of the developer, plus his skills and artistic sense, that make the game worth playing. Hell, I'm pretty extreme in my preferences, and yet some of the greatest femdom works I've seen have very light femdom, precisely because the author was deeply passionate, cared about details, and created something really impressive.

In a game with a specific kink in mind, though, it would be interesting to see variety in its realization, and appreciation of detail: the sub could kiss, lick and worship the domme's boots (shaft, tips, soles, heels, etc.), place his head under the boot, all with detailed descriptions/CGs plus the reactions of the domme and her cruel words to him... this all perhaps as the culmination of a journey in which he slowly comes to accept his rightful place in this universe. Perhaps he could then even profess his support for this natural order and his devotion to keep it, etc. (But, of course, in this game, all is up to you and your personal preferences.)

Similarly, I understand this "other side" (just as I understand people who want a maledom route). But, at least in a few games, I would LOVE to see a world that enforces femdom as if it were a law of nature. Why not? It's not like there are no works that do the opposite; if you don't like this kind of universe, they you look for other kinds in other games.
there are 2 games i know who are just a femdom society tot sugested it as a religion your kink is overrepresented if anything i love this game more then those tbh i just cant wait for part 2

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
there are 2 games i know who are just a femdom society tot sugested it as a religion your kink is overrepresented if anything i love this game more then those tbh i just cant wait for part 2
Which are these two games? Are they on F95?

bigpink69

Oct 3, 2019
I enjoyed this game! I think it does have potential to be a very good finished game.
I was rather short being just the first chapter but i cant wait to see what gets added. For now its mainly feet but im hoping this dev takes it much much farther!

Keep it up! im keeping my eye on it!

Le gourmet

Dec 18, 2018
I'm wondering : am i the only one getting something like that when opening the game :

I don't know if it's an issue and what I have to do for this.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I'm wondering : am i the only one getting something like that when opening the game :

I don't know if it's an issue and what I have to do for this.
That seems to be a framework rpgm uses to run html, css and js on desktop applications. So it's not something on my end. I encountered this on another game but didn't cause issues for me so I don't think it's anything major. Probably the latest release and the version used by rpgm conflicting.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
That seems to be a framework rpgm uses to run html, css and js on desktop applications. So it's not something on my end. I encountered this on another game but didn't cause issues for me so I don't think it's anything major. Probably the latest release and the version used by rpgm conflicting.
the bully girl is going to be in this next update corect ?

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes