RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
In my case, after the dialogue with Clessa and after talking to everybody in the village, I (a) defeated the ranger at the gate in combat, (b) defeated every other lady in the forest until I got to the elven queen; by that time I had no food left, so I simply submitted to her. Still all I got was "I've heard you've been submitting to everybody, like a human should", or something like that. This wasn't supposed to happen? What kind of combat/submission ratio triggers different dialogue? i can try again to see if there's something wrong on my side.
The difference is during the first time you meet Melurin. If you submitted to both the previous elves(either through combat or simply going through their foot worship scenes) you will get the line about grovelling in the dirt when confronted. If you submitted to neither and beat them in regular combat she will say you bested her soldiers etc. Any other case you won't get a dialogue at all.
I can't find the line you are referring to in her pre battle dialogue. If you got it after you submitted to her that's normal.

Like I said I tested it yesterday and it works as intended at the moment. So I really can't figure out what's causing your problem. I can only guess you either didn't start a new game(which would just result in not getting the dialogue) or went through with the foot kiss and shoe cleaning scenes with the elves that block your path.

Reactions: asehpe

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
i feel bad to ask but part 2 was really good do you have a date for part 3 ?
There's no date for it yet no. I imagine It'll take me around 2 months before I can make estimates. By the way I found the bug you were talking about before. I'll release a fixed version today. Just waiting if someone can point me to the possible dialogue bug before I finalize it.

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020
You are already doing witches' bidding no? I don't understand what you are suggesting
sorry i thought what you meant was that you had to double cross the witch to "save the village" or some other noble cause
well i cant wait to see what you ganna do with the story

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm tempted to try this since I call like to call myself softcore femdom. Do any of the females stick anything the the MC ass if so I'm out or can you stop that.

Jul 5, 2017
My only question is are there any plans for gentle femdom at all? I like femdom in general, but there is a very lacking amount of gentle femdom in games as compared to the harsher stuff.

jonasan

May 16, 2020
i have problem with h game after i downloaded i couldn't lauch the file it's look like white paper somehow anyone help me please

Outword

Nov 12, 2018
Great game, played this befere 16/05/2020 update, but battle was really f*king hard against the blocking path girl

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
This is kinda nice, i like there is some stuff of feet but I'm not a fan of the bootlicking/kissing but that's just me. I will keep an eye on this and hoping there might be some more foot/thigh jobs with pantyhose or stockings in later updates.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Good update. For my taste Elves were too much into making the MC orgasm though. Personally I like more a tease and denial approach. Anyway last scene I got with Clessa was fantastic. Very well written.
Just hope now we can expand a bit on other areas of the female body we would have to worship too and some of the female chars would care somewhat more about their own orgasms, instead of just wanting to see the male MC cum.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Like I said I tested it yesterday and it works as intended at the moment. So I really can't figure out what's causing your problem. I can only guess you either didn't start a new game(which would just result in not getting the dialogue) or went through with the foot kiss and shoe cleaning scenes with the elves that block your path.
I did it again and the line did change as you said. Maybe what happened is that I did submit once or twice on my way there and had forgotten about it. But now everything is OK.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
I didn't consume the elixir of the champion because I didn't trust the cultists, so is there a use for it later on or can I just sell it ?

Also, after giving the soluna to Clessa, I went to her cave then back and now she's blocking the exit (also happens if you leave the house then come back) Screenshot_7.jpg

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I didn't consume the elixir of the champion because I didn't trust the cultists, so is there a use for it later on or can I just sell it ?
Apparently it lowers your fighting stats. The cultists were trying to trick you into drinking something that is actually bad for you. Gotta love them!;)

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Apparently it lowers your fighting stats. The cultists were trying to trick you into drinking something that is actually bad for you. Gotta love them!;)
Yeah I know, I tried drinking it after the fight just to know if I was right or not then reloaded the save

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes