RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Wow great first chapter man! I really liked all the models and the foot worship, especially the close up scenes. I love that all of the girls have natural toenails too! This game is just getting better and better. The knowledge aspect is interesting too.
Ps. Will there ever be any collectibles like used shoes or something? And is there any chance in the future for a cute trap femboy character to appear so that we could serve his feet too?
are there even yaoi equivalents of these types of games ?

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
is it posible to remove the red flash when taking hits in combat ? also beating the elven queen in combat seems imposible she just atacks you again as soon as you beat her

also this was incredible i hope part 3 dosent take long
She gets considerably weaker if you do her dialogue challenge. If not it's best to be at least level 5. Though even that's not a long grind. She also has an attack pattern: Heavy attack at turn 3 then every 5 turns. You can outsustain her damage if you block before heavy attacks and heal when she is stunned.

Chapter 2 will take a while :D I'll start it from scratch unlike this one and I want to try out a few new things.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
She gets considerably weaker if you do her dialogue challenge. If not it's best to be at least level 5. Though even that's not a long grind. She also has an attack pattern: Heavy attack at turn 3 then every 5 turns. You can outsustain her damage if you block before heavy attacks and heal when she is stunned.

Chapter 2 will take a while :D I'll start it from scratch unlike this one and I want to try out a few new things.
no i beat her pretty eazely ..she just recuperated and strated again what gives ?

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Great update! Loved the writing on the submissive route and the worldbuilding is quite extraordinary too, much better that I've anticipated.

The only thing that I'd change is the difficulty level, the game is extremely easy imo (plus it seems you can farm exp and gold due torespawning enemies [speaking of which I think they could use a little bit more varied attacks]). Defeating the enemies on lvl 4 is not a problem at all. The queen was easy too (I was at lvl 6 at the time of the fight), much easier that the fight during the prologue, but I suppose it was because of me passing the dialogue challenge (great idea btw!). After the boss fight I went to fight against some elves again; I'm lvl 7 now and I also have 845 gold, which I don't have anything to spend on yet :LOL:

All in all, awesome stuff!

Reactions: Greycrimson

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018

also please if you could do aomething about the RED flash

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
no i beat her pretty eazely ..she just recuperated and strated again what gives ?
It doesn't happen on my end, and other people seem to able to finish it. I don't understand what exactly is going on.

also please if you could do aomething about the RED flash
The red flash is a visual feedback for the player when they're damaged. Personally I barely even notice it and it feels weird without it. If it's a problem for enough people I'll consider changing it.

All in all, awesome stuff!
Thank you. I think it's fine for the boss to be easy if you level a lot, pass her dialogue challenge and submit to her. It's probably a good idea to buff her a little bit still. I'll release an updated version when I have enough stuff to change.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Also OEJ could you update the thread please. And there is footjob content now so the tag would be nice(sadly the one and only foot fetish related tag on this site.)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Is it normal that after you return from the elves and talk to Clessa, she won't let you leave the house even though she just gave you the tasks to talk to people in the village and meet her at the southern gate? Is this because there is no more content?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just finished chapter 1 and i just wanna say, i LOVE it. It really makes me want to have a hope where at the end of the game, you can choose your true mistress whether its the Elf queen, the bully Eshka or even the purple hair witch Piora and end up in a final room where you can have repeatable scenes in worshiping your mistress.

footslavexx

Oct 22, 2018
I see a lot of people complaining its only foot worship. I happen to love that its mainly foot worship and trampling. Its why I love it so much tbh, Others I have tried deal with different things like incest and pegging, and hey they arent for me so I don't play um. But I aint gonna complain about um, just glad there are a few for me, and this is one of them. Love it so far but honestly I am having trouble beating the girl guarding the gate to the elves, Can you not beat her or am I missing something?

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
I gotta say I'm happy to finally see a game that really focuses on feet. Unlike the other games where this fetish is a bonus scene and everyone still complaints about it. Hoping that this game won't stray away from its roots.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Is it normal that after you return from the elves and talk to Clessa, she won't let you leave the house even though she just gave you the tasks to talk to people in the village and meet her at the southern gate? Is this because there is no more content?
The content does end there but not being able to leave is a bug. I fixed it now but going to wait a little bit more before I release an updated version in case any other bugs pop up.

Hoping that this game won't stray away from its roots.
It won't :D
I plan to add stuff like facesitting, whipping, petplay etc here and there but not as main focus.

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020
The content does end there but not being able to leave is a bug. I fixed it now but going to wait a little bit more before I release an updated version in case any other bugs pop up.

It won't :D
I plan to add stuff like facesitting, whipping, petplay etc here and there but not as main focus.
noooooooooo
but it would be really fun
like a way in which you'd be working for one of the witches and be doing her beating

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
The game is growing every time more interesting, and I wonder where you are going to take it (I'd love to see some more religious material on the Lilim, for instance). The concentration on foot fetish is quite obvious, but I don't mind it: games don't HAVE to be a collection of all kinks that anyone in the audience finds appealing. I find it great to see the MC kissing women's boots just like the next guy (I wouldn't mind to see him licking them, especially the soles, and especially with some animation if possible...)

One detail I noted: when you go to the elven queen, she and her minions continue to say you submitted to all the guards and dancers of the forest you met on the way, even if you (like me) once got there by fighting them every time and without submitting even once (I then submitted to the elven queen and she still said I had submitted to everybody, which I clearly hadn't). Shouldn't their reaction better reflect the fight/submit ratio of our quest?

I note you've spent some time in worldbuilding, and I'm curious about all the details. So, for instance, how come the highlands are still mostly equalitarian? Other than the ranger at the entrance of the village, they don't look like they have much in terms of defenses. What has allowed them to remain free? Just the intervening Rurelian forest, or is there something else?

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
but it would be really fun
like a way in which you'd be working for one of the witches and be doing her beating
You are already doing witches' bidding no? I don't understand what you are suggesting.

Maybe just a couple of (optional) pegging and pussy worship scenes?
Being honest those are really outside my kink palate so not very likely I'll implement them.

One detail I noted: when you go to the elven queen, she and her minions continue to say you submitted to all the guards and dancers of the forest you met on the way
The dialogue does change depending on whether you submitted or fought them. I just double checked to see if it's bugged but it seems to work fine. So maybe you submitted somewhere? It counts if you did the beg scenes in mandatory encounters too. Other than that I try to account for what route player has been on as long as it has been consistent (ie.not going 50% submission 50% combat).

how come the highlands are still mostly equalitarian?
Do you mean as far as genders are concerned? It is the norm in human societies. The mc just has a knack a for running into dominant women :sneaky:

they don't look like they have much in terms of defenses
Heartlands is an almost completely unknown refuge in the middle of the forest. Even if the other inhabitants of the forest knew about it there'd be little motivation to make a coordinated invasion since there are no resources or plunder to gain from there. The only danger they face is creatures like wights or werewolves occasionally stumbling upon the town which two retired demon hunters, two experienced witches and two trained rangers are more than enough to handle.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
The dialogue does change depending on whether you submitted or fought them. I just double checked to see if it's bugged but it seems to work fine. So maybe you submitted somewhere? It counts if you did the beg scenes in mandatory encounters too. Other than that I try to account for what route player has been on as long as it has been consistent (ie.not going 50% submission 50% combat).
In my case, after the dialogue with Clessa and after talking to everybody in the village, I (a) defeated the ranger at the gate in combat, (b) defeated every other lady in the forest until I got to the elven queen; by that time I had no food left, so I simply submitted to her. Still all I got was "I've heard you've been submitting to everybody, like a human should", or something like that. This wasn't supposed to happen? What kind of combat/submission ratio triggers different dialogue? i can try again to see if there's something wrong on my side.

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes