RPGM Completed Mistresses of the Forest [Final] [CrimsonGrey]

4.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Also, after giving the soluna to Clessa, I went to her cave then back and now she's blocking the exit (also happens if you leave the house then come back)
The link in the op is the bugfixed version. It should be solved if you download it.

There are no scenes for going full defiant as of right now right?
Correct. Scenes are exclusive to submissive path. Defiant path is more or less a vanilla video game mode.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Great game, albeit pretty short, hope that you won't neglect the defiant route. I'm a fan of femdom, only reason I saw this game was because of the female domination tag, nonetheless playing it, idk why, I really wanted to knock them of their pedestal, especially the first witch that captured you. So I hope in the future if you don't plan going full maledom, at least we can get a route where we can through combat earn respect and we won't be forced into the sub route at one point. Gameplay wise, don't know if you did it on purpose or not, but that first guard before you can leave the village is replayable, so on my first playthrough I beat her a dozen times getting level 6 and ton of gold before going onward. That made the rest of the story a breeze, I was one shooting left and right. That's a thing to think about in the future, to limit or balance the amount of exp after every new level or a new fight against the same opponent. Think that's about it for now, at least for me. Game's pretty smooth, personally am a fan of 2d games, the text is witty and funny without trying too hard to make a joke out of place. The atmosphere and the little things are a great added detail for people like me who run around clicking everything. Just remembered one more thing, bear with me, you made the two npcs in the tavern to train you, one in submission, the other one in combat, but then on level 4 you earn a new skill in both aspects just by leveling. Might want to decide in what way the skills are acquired, maybe even put a level requirement and a gold price for the combat related ones when you talk to the blacksmith. Now, I think that's about it, the above-mentioned remarks are just little things I found that could be changed or optimize, of course this is your game and I'm sure you have a sense of direction you want to move in the future so you may agree or disagree with my point of view. This quarantine gave me a little too much free time, so I will just say it one more time Don't kill the non-sub route :D

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. I'll be putting some restraints on grinding in the next update. About skills and trainers, trainers are an extra to the overall system. Learning skills through leveling and trainers are not mutually exclusive concepts to be honest; almost every game that has a similar system offers both. In addition some skills don't make sense to learn from a trainer.

On defiant route, you don't have to worry. I won't drop it. Though sub route will always be easier, more convenient and feature more content as its the main focus of the game. Also I should clarify maledom will never be a thing in this game :D

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. I'll be putting some restraints on grinding in the next update. About skills and trainers, trainers are an extra to the overall system. Learning skills through leveling and trainers are not mutually exclusive concepts to be honest; almost every game that has a similar system offers both. In addition some skills don't make sense to learn from a trainer.

On defiant route, you don't have to worry. I won't drop it. Though sub route will always be easier, more convenient and feature more content as its the main focus of the game. Also I should clarify maledom will never be a thing in this game :D
npc reacting to your choices would be great like the elves referencing you publicly submiting some extra scenes with the guard girls they shouldent technichaly atack you anymore

also do you plan any content with the prison guard chci kand the male pen ?

Reactions: datsass

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
npc reacting to your choices would be great like the elves referencing you publicly submiting some extra scenes with the guard girls they shouldent technichaly atack you anymore

also do you plan any content with the pen guard girl any plans with the pen at all ?

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Great update. Especially like the public submission with the Elves and with the promise of exploring more kinks in the future, this is shaping up to be a promising femdom game. I don't know if its a feature or a bug (I'm assuming its a bug) but I found out that "using" the perks from the perk menu instantly replenishes the players health, which essentially makes the fights trivial as you can just use them to instantly heal after every fight. I also hope you could add extra dialogue to the common elves and other NPC's in the forest after you've beaten their queen to either be more respectful (if you are defiant) or more taunting (if you are submissive) maybe even being forced to worship them if you attempt to talk to them. Other than that, this is a great first chapter.

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Good update! Look forward to the next. Unless so that defeating scenes are will be different from the ordinary sub battle itself, and not duplicate it... Maybe victory pose at the end. Sometimes a beautifully posed pose can be no less exciting than the process before. And yes, as mentioned above, that all this will less satisfy the MC and more humiliate, as befitting a submissive. But it's all for my taste. The game is good and as it is

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
also do you plan any content with the prison guard chci kand the male pen ?
Currently I don't plan on adding more content to completed chapters. Maybe after the game is completed I'll make an update with extra content for chapters.

I found out that "using" the perks from the perk menu instantly replenishes the players health
This is indeed a bug. Thanks for reporting it.

I should say, the women in the game are pleased by making the mc submit and worship their feet :D I think the comments are hinting at pussy worship and the ladies masturbating but those are unlikely to happen. But seeing the mc submit definitely do arouse them.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I should say, the women in the game are pleased by making the mc submit and worship their feet :D I think the comments are hinting at pussy worship and the ladies masturbating but those are unlikely to happen. But seeing the mc submit definitely do arouse them.
And may Goddess bless them for it. :love:

Reactions: Circle0Trick

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Currently I don't plan on adding more content to completed chapters. Maybe after the game is completed I'll make an update with extra content for chapters.

come on some worship lol

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017

Hmm sounds a bit one sided in the male MC's favour imho. He gets to cum over and over and the women mainly get their pleasure from making him cum? Well your game so free to follow your vision of course. Still not something I ever experienced a dominant woman in real life to be okay with. Since it is a femdom game it might be something worth to think over again. ;)

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Hmm sounds a bit one sided in the male MC's favour imho. He gets to cum over and over and the women mainly get their pleasure from making him cum? Well your game so free to follow your vision of course. Still not something I ever experienced a dominant woman in real life to be okay with. Since it is a femdom game it might be something worth to think over again. ;)
Well I'm not exactly going for irl accuracy lol. Some of you make it sound like there's a geisha harem servicing the mc while it's just him getting off from being dominated. I have already outlined which fetishes I intend to feature in the game. If that's not what you like it's fine.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Well I'm not exactly going for irl accuracy lol. Some of you make it sound like there's a geisha harem servicing the mc while it's just him getting off from being dominated. I have already outlined which fetishes I intend to feature in the game. If that's not what you like it's fine.
Yeah no pressure. Follow your vision. Game is still interesting to me, even with the setup of somewhat celibate women. :)

Reactions: Greycrimson
4.40 star(s) 18 Votes