Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
So this is to get a humilliated side piece? I'm in, I approve! No simping, just cash after ruining the cheating hoe lmao!
i didnt wanted to spoil the story but i was forced into giving up the info lol ... thank for your approval :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DrFree

Ray Nivon

May 30, 2017
unfortunately it seems dev's both patreon and subscribestar pages are under review. (patreon was ok few hours ago, but now it says that the page is under review.)

• Sad
Reactions: Golzd

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
unfortunately it seems dev's both patreon and subscribestar pages are under review. (patreon was ok few hours ago, but now it says that the page is under review.)
Subscribestar was always like that i think. but who know's with patreon, they are a fucking lost cause now for adult devs, but i can not remember anything remotely bad in terms of breaking patreons rules?

justweebs

Jan 21, 2022
Anyone have any solution...so i do quest talk with thug in valley when i wanna enter the Sherry room suddenly it force close...btw iam play on android

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
Anyone have any solution...so i do quest talk with thug in valley when i wanna enter the Sherry room suddenly it force close...btw iam play on android

skip that sherry scene its too heavy
i will need to convert that scene into vdo file maybe than it plays better on mid-low level devices ... right now that scene is too heavy and my least favorite

justweebs

Jan 21, 2022
skip that sherry scene its too heavy
i will need to convert that scene into vdo file maybe than it plays better on mid-low level devices ... right now that scene is too heavy and my least favorite
Ohh i see...so i cant continue the story?..That's the only quest left

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes