Add money cheat in game ( to avoid grinding money in arena)

• Total voters

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I see the image in the latest updates and question why is this appearing when i filter ntr (That img screams ntr), i watch the tags and there are no ntr, swing BUT there is bukkake, rape, etc. What is this game? After reading the thread im going to give you an advice, you are walking in the middle line. In this type of games i personally think there are 3 people, the ntr-hater, ntr-lover and the ones who don't give a sht abut that, I recommend you to decide for what people is your game, because the first 2 can't be in the same game.
to put it simply: MC is blackmailed into checking if a cop's being cheated on. Spoilers: He is, and by the most generic NTR BLACKED kind of cheated on lmao.

So, this is "not NTR" because the QoS is cheating on someone else and ahsn't ever talked to MC. It's voyeur at most.

But it's amazing how Dev circumnavigated through that situation to not have the NTR tag, despite including such storyline...
BUT STILL PUT THAT ON THE BANNER LMAO

I said this before, but if we have to somehow simp away to fuck this hoe, THEN it'll be disgusting. Like, she's already a cheating hoe, but MC still having to lower himself to see some sex scenes?
Nah, that's a lost cause.

Reactions: Cavpal and th3n
May 1, 2024
I keep seeing this thread in the latest replies on the main page, but imo its clear what the dev likes and what direction this is going (just my opinion), better just to click the ignore thread at the top of the page and move on (like i did), trust me it is not worth the time or effort (y)
You so funny :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
About the ****NTR**** stuff

I believe devs should do what they want to do, or else there is huge chance the dev might fail at delivering a good game. So many good games ruined just because some brainless people complained too much about some contents they don't like and to mitigate that some devs lost their charm in work cause they had creativity in those sectors..

So to the dev, if he is reading. Add whatever content you think feels will show your creativity even if it's NTR or even darker/weirder stuffs.. Better make them avoidable at least.. It's your game, your work don't deviate from your imagination just because some small brained people.

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
So, having been confused (like many) by the banner and read through the thread now, you do not get to play as non-white and not a bull for once...
It's the usual race-based NTR content... I see.....

Well, the base concept is neat - just wish it wasn't this usual shtick. Have fun, y'all. :confused:

Reactions: Golzd

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MMALifeSimulator-0.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: blade7777

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Well, seems like this is going the way i thought it would :KEK:, good luck dev, (think you might need it), with the "niche" you have attracted :ROFLMAO:

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
makes a mma game, its cuck shit lmao. dev these days...
who the fuck told you this is cuck game ???
its the same 3-4 shitheads that are just spreading mis-information because there is a black guy in banner
which i explained 5 times already

FFS stop with this nonsense play the game or GFTO this is not your therapist room where you share you feelings
this is 6th time THERE IS NO CUCKing in GAME FFS stop wasting my time and let me make content

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
who the fuck told you this is cuck game ???
its the same 3-4 shitheads that are just spreading mis-information because there is a black guy in banner
which i explained 5 times already

FFS stop with this nonsense play the game or GFTO this is not your therapist room where you share you feelings
this is 6th time THERE IS NO CUCKing in GAME FFS stop wasting my time and let me make content
No right minded dev would but "that" in the main banner if its not important ffs, can you not see the confusion? plus it looks like those that like that "niche" stuff are already in the thread :KEK: edit i remember why i ignored this now, peace.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
No right minded dev would but "that" in the main banner if its not important ffs, can you not see the confusion? plus it looks like those that like that "niche" stuff are already in the thread :KEK: edit i remember why i ignored this now, peace.
seriously GTFO you have spread enough mis-information
stop saying you are going to ignore it than comeback and spread more hate .... i have worked hard on my game and you have been rude and lying about the game this whole time ... just because you dont like the banner :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Golzd

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
I said this before, but if we have to somehow simp away to fuck this hoe, THEN it'll be disgusting. Like, she's already a cheating hoe, but MC still having to lower himself to see some sex scenes?
Nah, that's a lost cause.
player watches the scene to get evidence ( takes pics at the end ) gives that proof the cop ... who than divorces the girl and she is financially devastated and ends up in brothel if you pay pimp 20k to buy new girl

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
seriously GTFO you have spread enough mis-information
stop saying you are going to ignore it than comeback and spread more hate .... i have worked hard on my game and you have been rude and lying about the game this whole time ... just because you dont like the banner :mad:
It is ignored, I only came back because i saw this constantly in the latest replies on the main page so i came and looked, i do not deny that you work hard on the game, far from it the effort shows in the renders and the constant updates, Rude???? i just hate it when devs mis-represent their games, that banner is doing you no favors, but if that's the way you want to go fine its your game, but imo looking at the replies here you have attracted the opposite of what you say the game is. But peace.

Reactions: blade7777
3.80 star(s) 13 Votes