Collection Video mmdrandom31 collection [2023-11-03] [mmdrandom31]

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Senpai's debt [Part 3] at 1:33 ish;

"i love that your big thick cock" [Said by Uzaki Hana]
I'm 100% certain the original dialogue was written as 'Me encanta esa verga (gruesa/vergota)' because the direct translation of that phrase would yield the garbled line the subtitles for Hana are indicating. If you speak Spanish & English you would understand why I keep bringing this up, it's incredibly distracting & annoying because the subs are frequently 'slightly' off in a way that would be easy to fix.

I offered to help mmdrandom and explicitly wanted nothing in return but he shot me down..... oh well.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: zerg1234 and T0089

JohnJessup

Sep 24, 2020
Anybody else kinda confused as to why mmdrandom has gone above and beyond to privatize his content? I can understand because he's trying to discourage leakers and so on but his content isn't really anything to marvel at. The category of his content is niche in of itself and it's storytelling is ok I suppose (dialogue is shit in my opinion) but it's perplexing that he's privatized it to the point where patrons have to go out of their way to ask him for passwords to vimeo links. Sure, he's entitled to try and protect his content but creators more popular than him that make 10x what he makes and that have overall better quality of animation than him don't even do that. Very odd.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Anybody else kinda confused as to why mmdrandom has gone above and beyond to privatize his content? I can understand because he's trying to discourage leakers and so on but his content isn't really anything to marvel at. The category of his content is niche in of itself and it's storytelling is ok I suppose (dialogue is shit in my opinion) but it's perplexing that he's privatized it to the point where patrons have to go out of their way to ask him for passwords to vimeo links. Sure, he's entitled to try and protect his content but creators more popular than him that make 10x what he makes and that have overall better quality of animation than him don't even do that. Very odd.
You know that reminds me of this one furry art creator who found out their stuff is being shared on pirate sites, got extremely pissed and switched to another mode of delivery, and also uploaded a couple of posts worth extreme amounts of money labeled as “pirate this something rude words something” as a test. On the flip side, a doujin artist I know with a really really good artstyle is unfortunately super paranoid and limits their content to a method where you sign up to a chinese only site, which you can only do via chinese only methods like qq, and absolutely will not let you poke his stuff with a 50 meter pole if you aren’t chinese. They’re super anti piracy but choose just about the worst way to go about it since so few people can access his stuff. At the end of the day, it’s just being anti-piracy, paranoid or maybe a mix of both but to the point of being extremely restrictive with their content.

Reactions: REIKAMISHI

REIKAMISHI

Mar 26, 2020
He is not paying enough attention to his clipping issues, he add more content instead of quality, half of the video is story nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: JohnJessup

abigpervert

Jul 25, 2018

As a previous subscriber I would like to add that, while the thing about Vimeo passwords seems troublesome, the guy actually sends a direct download link (without password, I might add) to the subscribers every time he uploads something, so the overall experience is quite straightforward and pleasant.

Not arguing with any of your point regarding content tho.

Reactions: JohnJessup

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
You know that reminds me of this one furry art creator who found out their stuff is being shared on pirate sites, got extremely pissed and switched to another mode of delivery
I've had one conversation with the guy but I got a strong impression that he is aggressively fixated on 'piracy' as the source of his troubles. I contacted him to offer help w subtitle/translation work explicitly *NOT* wanting anything in return. I wanted to help. Somehow piracy was/is to blame, partly or completely, for the subtitle issue and for his refusal to accept my offer. Your guess is as good as mine. Brief mentions of other topics somehow ended with 'piracy did it' as well so the pattern wasn't exactly hard to identify.

All available data that I am familiar with shows that 'internet piracy' boosts profitability overall due to improving the strength of a brand, creating fans where none would have existed & providing consumer awareness, I.e. it's free advertising/it's like a demo. However, some people's values are false and they will ignore the facts in order to scapegoat XYZ as the cause of anything they choose. At least that's what I've seen.

That is my assessment of the situation. Who knows.

Last edited:

Larcx

Nov 6, 2018
Is there no one can make a subtitle on this thread?
You could translate it yourself and post it here , perhaps stray person will make something out of it

Just like on AKT thread , someone post his translation script
Voila , some one make an ass file format

Then again i understand that is quite different from mmdrandom31 himself

Also this is just personal opinion , reading mmdrandom31 subtitle is somehow an entertainment~

Reactions: sidandwar

Bakugo8832

Feb 19, 2023
nope if you are a patron you have acess to all his videos, he just locks them behind a password, but he sends all the passwords once you become a patron
Hey for asking, can you ask someone else for the password? or is it forbidden?