VN Ren'Py Abandoned MNTRS [v1.2] [DescoNTR]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Okay, so this looks like a raging garbage fire. I'm going to DL and check this out just to see how many sins this game commits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is probably the best content we can expect connected to this garbage fire of a game.
Thank you for your effort, passion and determination to inform us. Your sacrifice is highly appreciated. :)

And yes - the language barrier is a valid concern and problem for many non native speakers, but so much in that comment about the game shows a lack of passion, knowledge and care for the project that it is not worth my time.

@ dev: No one expects a high end and perfect product. But at least try to get the stuff right that has nothing to do with render or language skills. Things like "Sin 10" are just a sign of negligence and carelessness. At least try you game and check for obvious stuff like that.

You cant expect people to pay for rushed garbage like that. First you have to deliver something worth paying for - at least a solid and good foundation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe after this learning experience the next game will be better :)

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I don't think there will be a NTR,there is no hero who wants to fuck this very fat woman.:ROFLMAO:
I don't know about that seeing as I believe Tyrone would have no problem wreaking that woman while marking all her holes as his territory.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
THIS SOUNDS INTERESTING BUT IT IS REALLY NOT ALTHOUGH I DONT CARE IF IT IS CALLED NTR, IT IS NOT BECAUSE SHE IS HIS MOTHER AND THAT ANOTHER MAN WANTS SEX WITH YOUR MOTHER DOES NOT MAKE IT CUCKOLDING WHICH IS THE WESTERN WORLD FOR NTR WHICH IS NETORARE (SEX WITH YOUR LOVE INTEREST NOT MOTHER) BY THE WAY REMEMBER THE FUCKING PERIODS!!!

barracuda66

Mar 13, 2019
The game in its version 1.2 seems normal to me, obviously it is the beginning of the story, too short even to have a complete panorama. Graphically it is normal. I would have liked the mother to be more realistic and not so bimbo, but it is a personal taste.
I think that, like other games of this style, the voyeur and conflict stage of the MC is jumped too quickly or at least I would have to continue maintaining some of these conflicts for the rest of the game.

This is more of an opinion on the genre of this type of game.
Most games of this style go from 0 to 100% in a few minutes and the fun of the conflict, the spying, the awkwardness and stuff disappears very quickly to a nonsense orgy without a story and the original idea of a game is lost. boy who has conflict with his mother's lifestyle. (I'M NOT SAYING THAT THIS IS THE CASE BECAUSE THE GAME IS STILL IN ITS BEGINNINGS) but most games of this style end in the same way, hopefully this isn't the case. Obviously it is a personal taste and other people will prefer to go straight to the action.
They also almost always opt for the "mother bimbo" style and not more realistic, I think more realistic would work better, just personal taste

I hope they update the game soon.

Cab-boe

Dec 7, 2018
Straight up begging for money via stolen valor because he can't be assed putting even a mite of effort in, lol

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 180MB
Compressed size Q90: 43MB

PC & macOS= /

Unofficial mac Version tested on Catalina 10.15.7

v1.2

Calyps0 HateSandboxLoveNTR

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes