Ren'Py Moana: Demigod Trainer [v0.50 Public] [Shagamon Games]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
demigod trainer, do you play as moana training the big chungus to be your sexslave in this one? what a refreshing new take on the slavetrainer genre if thats the case lol

Reactions: LaterGater

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So shower and kiss with Merida, and blowjob. Is that the end of the current content?

tbshub

Dec 26, 2019
So is there a way to fuck the castaway? I feel like there is nothing left, the dialogs don't change and i have all the outfits. Game looks great and i enjoyed it so far!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
unable to play game missing atleast 2 files in the Download
and it aint my antivirus. otherwise i whould alrdy have gotten a message
the mega for Windows version is not compleet
SDL2.DLL and Python27.dll arent in the Downloads
nether Mega and Nopy
which means uploader Faulth
ok there is a problem it saying the files arent there but they are its like not alowd to have excess to it and it isnt from my PC out
since all other renpy games works fine
since the 2 files are in the Lib/Windows folder yet its saying itsnt when i try the exe off this game

creator dont put the : after moana windows deletes that anyway also 1 small tip dont change it into ; lol
i found the problem dont ever put ; in folders name haha

Last edited:

JAWriter

Jun 30, 2018
Where can I find Merida? I continued my save file from the previous release, but I can't seem to find her.
For those struggling to find her, try exploring the caves again. You should encounter another cave event if you try all the dead ends, and the rest should come easily enough.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
cave exploring is not funny, at least give us hints! every d&d master would be critized for this lack of description, but nobody seems to care here.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
so your nothing but a nobody bitching about something he cant do.. also good game i decided to download it and try it out im looking forward to updates
The might be a nobody but that doesn't mean they can't draw art they believe is better than the game's.

That's still a pretty piss-poor defense of something though. "You can't do this thing so you can't criticize it."

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Ran into a bug where clothing pieces stop appearing. So far, specifically, the fishnet socks, the necklace & the maid headband. I click them to put them on and the button to remove them activates, but there's no change in the sprite.

Edit: they did reappear when I went to see maui, but were gone again when I went to my room in the morning.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes