4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
This is surprisingly well made. Very thematic. Definitely niche as fuck, but for the people who're into this, it's a good offering. It already has more content and functionality than most stock-asset Ren'Py games tend to have after several releases.

Krenn

Jun 13, 2018
Not even gonna lie. I went in thinking this was gonna be funny bad, but I can dig it. Those hips had me weak.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of ashamed I enjoyed it but I did and I accept that. I'm looking forwrad to future content and pounding fat anthropamorphic boy/girl ass. Also a good amount of content for a first release, which is more than I can say for other RenPy releases.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I love that you can fuck them , i don't like that for cumming scene there's no animation and that in some scenes i can't see if its pussy or ass getting fucked by MC there should be an option of changing camera view

Reactions: Crawdaddy

leon.falkon

Feb 25, 2021
Please help me remember a similar game. I remember that a similar game was released somewhere 1-2 years ago. Only there were other characters, but in terms of gameplay and style, one in one.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Please help me remember a similar game. I remember that a similar game was released somewhere 1-2 years ago. Only there were other characters, but in terms of gameplay and style, one in one.
Go to rule 34 and type this artist name you gonna find what you looking for :) (i mean the game)

Reactions: leon.falkon

Segismund

Sep 28, 2018
NGL it was Shadow posing dummy thicc and sucking dick that got me on the floor, it's just hilarious.

Have fun, you-whoever-likes-this-thing, you. You do you in peace.

Cap'nFap'n

Sep 15, 2017
...I'll never understand people's fascination with ungodly large thighs, arses, or breasts that look like that they make up at least 40% of a characters body mass
Yeah it is a bit much. While I don't mind it, I can completely understand why other people would be turned off.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah it is a bit much. While I don't mind it, I can completely understand why other people would be turned off.
oh i don't mind it if it's just a character here and there, cause there are people who either through geneics or just plastic surgery have just large proportions to their body but i just can't figure out why they would make every character in a game have them

sorpreso

Jun 21, 2017
You can go fast, but you really shouldn't xd
I think the design can be better, ill whatch this though

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
...I'll never understand people's fascination with ungodly large thighs, arses, or breasts that look like that they make up at least 40% of a characters body mass
to me its all about balance, for example, look at elastigirl from the incredibles, she has a massive ass, but her design complements it, so it looks hotter than she was supposed to(pretty sure she was meant to be just a little over weight).

here things are getting a little too out of hand.

but i will say this, if given the choice of gargantuan ass and humongous boobs, i will take the first.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes