4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

DrShadyBase

May 1, 2019
what are the relationships in this game, like how many are gay/futa and how many are straight?
relationships in the game almost does not play a role , some actions are done in order to earn rings . MC has an uncertain orientation , as he has fun with both male ( or femboys) characters and female characters.
from the point of view of zone 1 ( such as with a shadow ) he is something between a gay and a femboy (because of a big ass).
on zone 2 there are characters also similar between gay (like tails) and femboy ( like sonic but not sure, but he has a similar look with a shadow and also a big ass)
So I think the answer to your question is : closer to equal in number (50\50)

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
although I can note that I had sex with Cindy and Bessy together with MC , that there is a possibility that he is bi
ok so would it be 50/50 gay/futa content and straigh contentt? because I only like straight, not really any futa or gay content

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
I had a talk with Morbius, and he told me this game cannot be referred to as Morbian Pimp until you are able to pimp out Rouge. He said it only makes sense, he's a Morbius and she's a bat. Can't go Morbin' Time without Rouge the Morbius.

Has potential, even if badonkadonks that could eclipse the sun are not my thing. Morbius approved though, all the more to Morb with.

In summary, it's not yet Morbin' time.

Jun 28, 2019
Full save for version v1.1a anyone that wants it

It goes into C:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ than you find the name of the game, and you should be good to go

Maxed Employees, Lots of money, Gallery Unlocked and Maxed, Both Zones unlocked, All Side characters Maxed.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
it is a fun game, but i think the designs are a bit overboard, i think the game would work better with smaller... everything.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Please let there be a update where we can fuck all characters that have only teasing scenes , And add option to fuck Atlas in his biuro in the city

May 1, 2018
relationships in the game almost does not play a role , some actions are done in order to earn rings . MC has an uncertain orientation , as he has fun with both male ( or femboys) characters and female characters.
from the point of view of zone 1 ( such as with a shadow ) he is something between a gay and a femboy (because of a big ass).
on zone 2 there are characters also similar between gay (like tails) and femboy ( like sonic but not sure, but he has a similar look with a shadow and also a big ass)
So I think the answer to your question is : closer to equal in number (50\50)
nice shadow in a nurse outfit

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes