RPGM Abandoned Modern life [v0.5.0.1] [WhiteRaven]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kid554

Apr 4, 2018
how do i find the old man in south west tent ?? help please....
Form lisa house go to the east, you will see 2 tent: one with man in cloak in front of the tent, and one doesn't.
On first time you go there that will have mission to steal wallet and a mission with the black guy.
Skip the first time, in the second time you go in there, that will have flash on table and this is the mission of the old man to deliver packet.
For easy to imagine, the blue circle in picture is the place of the tent in this mission

FarmerI

Mar 25, 2018
Hey Raven,dont remove the fantasy from game,make more update with monsters etc:) and we all waiting for you to start working again on this game:)

Reactions: crookscomp

ubbus05

Apr 23, 2018
Form lisa house go to the east, you will see 2 tent: one with man in cloak in front of the tent, and one doesn't.
On first time you go there that will have mission to steal wallet and a mission with the black guy.
Skip the first time, in the second time you go in there, that will have flash on table and this is the mission of the old man to deliver packet.
For easy to imagine, the blue circle in picture is the place of the tent in this mission
thank you

Reactions: Kid554

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, I need help, I'm stuck in 2 quests ... in the quest "Does time pass?", I can not talk to the queen and in the quest "The dawn", every time I try to enter the room, the scene goes back to the first ... any tips? Thank you.

mlpdraco

Feb 12, 2019
Please, I need help, I'm stuck in 2 quests ... in the quest "Does time pass?", I can not talk to the queen and in the quest "The dawn", every time I try to enter the room, the scene goes back to the first ... any tips? Thank you.
I think its a bug, i couldnt talk to the queen first time i played too, and in the second (i had started all voer again) i could. the only diference between my first try and the second was that , on the second, i was wearting "clothes" when i traveled to the other dimension and never changed it to bunny uniform too. When it didnt worked, i was wearing office clothes (or outing ones, i dont recall).

Reactions: Ruodger

mlpdraco

Feb 12, 2019
Some stuff I found that i dont know if its a bug or not:

when you get out to the club with violet (the gyn girl) you can find the old man (Henry, your boss who lives near your house) in the bar with a girl, on the right stall where you will sit with violet. Talk to him before you sit on your stall. he will say you are his servant and so on. anything you answer (yes i am, no im not) he will ask you to leave (or you will leave by yourself) and then he will disappear after you go to violet house (or even if you choose not to go there). But you cant enter that stall anymore, MC will always say (in front of one empty stall) that "its better not disturb him anymore". I dont know if this scene asffects the relationship between lisa and henry in future.

when you first arrive at ulxerath, go to the big city (ngosomething, i dont recall its name) and it will ask you to stop a fugitive slave-princess (or not). dont stop her, then you go to the pub, and you will see two slaves on bunny dresses serving the tables. they always follow the same path. on the stalls for punished slaves, you will see nobody there. after you talk to the demon on magic shop, she will ask you to find the essences, then you will find one slave girl there who tells you to find the south tower. if you go back to pub now, you will see no slave waitress, but they still has they speech, if you "talk" to the 'botles" on the balcony (two botles will give you the speeches, one in the left, other on the right).

I dont know if those are bugs.

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Well I see it is abandoned and I can see why. Although it would have some major potential if it wasn't so stupid. Since when does refusing to do something mean "fine, I'll do it"? Stupid ass choices are for cosmetics only apparently because choosing to not do something means that you are anyway. And I don't get all of these games not giving a player an option to say fuck you and sleep under a bridge. A heroine without perversions and can kick serious ass is taken so easily and raped. I have no problems with corruption or rape in these games but so stupidly unrealistic that I can't get into any of them. Oh and I forgot that other dev rule too where if you get raped you automatically fall in love with that cock you got raped by. Sure, some people may do that but it isn't an automatic rule for a girl to fall in love with a cock if raped by it. So ignorant rules of game making. Break out of the box people. Give people actual choices in RPG games. Not fake cosmetic choices that don't do shit. If I wanted to read a story I would go to the library or even read a Playboy for that matter.

• Angry
Reactions: crookscomp

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
This game had so much potential, MC is hot as fuck and great scenes although there are so very few. I hope he continues it after he’s done with A New Dawn.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote