RPGM Abandoned Modern life [v0.5.0.1] [WhiteRaven]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gino

Sep 13, 2016
hi, it's a bit I'm stuck to the mission lost diadem, and I can not go on.
Does anyone know what should I do ??

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
no communication for over a month hopefully not another abandoned/hiatus game will keep you posted

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
no response since 7 october will update if things change or if anyone knows anything different

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
OMG to funny no nothing from October 7 2016 - 16 January 2017 NOW I'AM BACK LOL and Surprise a new game

Like the title says, I'm back in the game. I'm truely sorry for being offline without giving you guys a heads up... I'm not going to try with some stupid excuse. The truth is I focused more on my real job and less on the game. My motivation was all gone and I can't explain why, once again I'm really sorry for this!

So once again I'm back... but I wont continue with the game for now. I was not happy with the game, how the story and the corruption progressed was, I've decided to try again with a whole new game and put Modern life on hold for now. maybe my motivation comes back and I'll start updating it again.

So what's the new game then?

In the new game we follow a dukes daughter with an impossible quest.

This game will start with her being a very prude person and you will decide if she stays prude or slowly transform her personality.

The game will focus on one main story, I felt like Modern life was not planned for having a modern part, where mostly of the scenes where...

The game will be in RPG maker MV, and it feal like this is my environment with javascript and better features.

More repeatable things to do and a smaller world with more things to do in the areas!

at least I want to say that I'm very sorry for my bad behavior, it was very unprofessional and I've learned my lesson. The development will be slower on the new game, with only one update a month.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Yes amen to that! There are quite a few at the moment in my eyes that need redeeming from shitty practices

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Hello everyone at f95. Unfortunately I can see that you're stealing and sharing my work here which is not legal. I'm only posting here to warn you for the future, if you keep stealing and sharing the game I will report you to the patreon staff. My game is free so why don't you just wait one month to play it? I've been following this thread for a while but didn't know what to do, now that I've talked to patreon staff when I was at patrecon I know what I can do... Hopefully I don't come out as the biggest dick in the world but I don't like when people steal my content. Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: crookscomp

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
To be clear I'm not angry on you all here I know that this is a big issue for many creators and that it's actually making creators stop developing on their games rather than helping them in anyway.

But I like the feedback here and since you thought I didn't read it, you told the truth which was very good for me. I want to collect all feedback I can and it would be great if you wanted to join my chat group and let me know how I can work to make the game even better! So feel free to join my public discord chat room if you've got some more feedback for me I'd love to hear it! Even if you're thinking about starting your own game and want to know for example about licenses for 3D models and stuff or even if you only want to chat with me I'm actually a nice guy :p or atleast I think so...

Here's the link

Didn't want to waste more time writing another message, it's the same from the other thread as the one above is to...

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
Hello everyone at f95. Unfortunately I can see that you're stealing and sharing my work here which is not legal. I'm only posting here to warn you for the future, if you keep stealing and sharing the game I will report you to the patreon staff. My game is free so why don't you just wait one month to play it? I've been following this thread for a while but didn't know what to do, now that I've talked to patreon staff when I was at patrecon I know what I can do... Hopefully I don't come out as the biggest dick in the world but I don't like when people steal my content. Thanks in advance.
Haven't you stopped working on the game since last year?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote