RPGM Abandoned Modern life [v0.5.0.1] [WhiteRaven]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Tbh you should treat forums like this like spotify a discovery platform. The people who can afford to contribute will.
I agree. And the ones that cant afford to support devs financially, usually support by word of mouth by spreading to other forums, so to speak. Look at is as more publicity.

Reactions: rKnight and crmsn7

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
I don't agree but I'm not here to discuss the topic anymore. If you're sharing my public content then I would agree otherwise it's stealing content from a creator that will only hold the game back...

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I really liked the game, especially the city part and the characters. It's really a shame it isn't developed anymore.

Reactions: crmsn7

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
I'm going to pick this game up when I'm done with A new dawn, I needed a break from modern life. I had a very though time developing modern life, so there's going to be changes in the game but I hope they're going to be good and will fit your expectations of the game. Now is the time to tell me what you like and don't like for example. I'm going to remove the fantasy world of modern life and make it more into a "life simulator" I think.

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
I'm going to pick this game up when I'm done with A new dawn, I needed a break from modern life. I had a very though time developing modern life, so there's going to be changes in the game but I hope they're going to be good and will fit your expectations of the game. Now is the time to tell me what you like and don't like for example. I'm going to remove the fantasy world of modern life and make it more into a "life simulator" I think.

Honestly, keep doing what you are doing. The fantazy world element was nice. Especially the whole scene when the demoness gets enslaved, that was so hot.

However, the one aspect I would want to change would be a clearer map. And also, sex with Fat Tom had very little lead up. Other wise, just keep doing what you are doing.

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
Maybe you're right, I do like fantasy aspects of games more than the reality part. I played this game, oh boy my renders are so bad, but hey you need to start somewhere? I don't think me renders now are top quality but at least they're in high resolution

PatreonWhiteRaven

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2017
It's because I didn't add all stuff from rpg maker VX ace that isn't in the game and the images are not high quality as I said earlier.

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
The game has some really weirdo bugs. I talk to queen, train, have to go nauth home sleep, but when I arrive there, it just play automatic all the "kidnap"chat again, and i do go sleep. city under atack, i go help, fight them, lose and stay there to talk again to guy and go friendly... now in the same save I watched Nauth get rapped Dick Throat, accepted to help him defeat toroak and also I went to elf kingdom by getting kidnap again at the south orcs florest, went friendly arrested again and now I have nauth "free". It asks me to look diadem and also to teleport to elfs at somewhere where I can't find. I can't find both.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
fixed up Op

P.S please remember this is ON HOLD until creator has finished A new dawn has posted this on Patreon and has told us here.

Don't not ask about bug fixes etc will be ignored.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nice to see that there is warning about this game contains fat man. Can somebody tell if content related to it is completely avoidable or not?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
No its not avoidable he is at the moment part of the story

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
If you really want your game to be a life simulator and you want to do something that is rare then how about the challenge of developing the game with a (kind of) realistic fertility cycle for the MC, birth control (or no birth control), managing her period and of course impregnation, fertilization and (shortened) pregnancy including giving birth and having her kids somewhere she can visit.... maybe even a tracker of amount of cum inside her body at any given time, kinky stuff like being able to use toys to plug up what's inside etc. I'm thinking about violated heroine here which did it quite good in that regard. Also let her be able to run around naked at home, maybe have a Dog as a pet and then clean the house on all fours sometimes.. if you know what i mean ;) Damn i miss Violated Heroine since it doesn'twork on my computer anymore :/

-.-

May 11, 2017
why does everyone like to add that fat fuck to their games. in every god damn game i skip his scenes.

I'm going to remove the fantasy world of modern life and make it more into a "life simulator" I think
in my opinion life simulator games are usually bad and similar to each other. i like the fantasy part of the game especially beatrix scene and her friend when she got enslaved (can't remember her name).

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Why not, do a alternate timeline, that goes parallel with the modern world, where everythings fucked up, her friends in "normal" world are her enemies, and her corruptors so the speak are her friends and vice versa, but she has to build a steady corruption in the real world first?!

Reactions: FishTaco
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote