3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
[v0.1.5]

New update!

Couple of notes right away. Some animations seems to be a bit broken because of the jiggle physics. That is going to be fixed as I want to add some variation to most of the animations anyway. Music was removed from the bar since it was getting really tiring to hear it all the time. Sounds and music is something that's going to be improved in the future.

If you encounter bugs or you break the game please make some notes and let me know so I can fix those :)

Going to Chapter Two will always set corruption to 10. Old save files should work with this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

andy4200

Dec 4, 2018
Game genre: Do boring chores for 30 minutes for a "reward"

This is what I assume people who play mmorpgs a lot, who have been trained like a puppy, imagine a video game to be.
Im sorry, if your game is boring, why would I play to begin with. And the ratings are 4/5, unbelievable.

Saw bobs and vagene , best gaem evur 11/10
Imagine this being part of the process.. God forbid.. right..?
Please do better than the dev.. Imagine that..? BE HUMBLE

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
MEGA [v0.1.5]

New update!

Couple of notes right away. Some animations seems to be a bit broken because of the jiggle physics. That is going to be fixed as I want to add some variation to most of the animations anyway. Music was removed from the bar since it was getting really tiring to hear it all the time. Sounds and music is something that's going to be improved in the future.

If you encounter bugs or you break the game please make some notes and let me know so I can fix those :)

Going to Chapter Two will always set corruption to 10. Old save files should work with this update.

Why do you upload for free? Very kind and smart of you.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Game genre: Do boring chores for 30 minutes for a "reward"

This is what I assume people who play mmorpgs a lot, who have been trained like a puppy, imagine a video game to be.
Im sorry, if your game is boring, why would I play to begin with. And the ratings are 4/5, unbelievable.

Saw bobs and vagene , best gaem evur 11/10
Okay, you can make a better adult game for us since ur complaining and bitching. And we can criticise you too. What a prick.

Marlq

May 16, 2018
So it we can't save at all after getting with Dan as saving at this point will always put you back at the appartement when you load with the quest to take out the trash or get empty glasses.

a quick fix would be to let the bar accessible at any point instead of having to talk to Dan everytime while it doesn't had anything more to the story now.

MisterreX

Dec 21, 2020
MEGA [v0.1.5]

New update!

Hello,

Congratulations for your work. Your game has potential, can't wait to see what happens next. If you need a translator to translate your game into French, don't hesitate to tell me

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The waitress doesn't do anything, can't take drinks to the guys in the strip bar.

Also I don't see the point of the 'no skirt' option when it's only happens around the apartment and nothing happens, just seems to be a waste of 125 points, I thought when I 'bought' the option she would walk around the bar in her panties.

Last edited:
Reactions: VulgarXrated

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
First off, a fat slob like that wouldn't be getting rid of a hot droid blowing him when he woke up lol. Second, the grind is too ridiculous in this game.

Points should look like this:
HJ: 10
Boob Job: 15
BJ: 25
Deepthroat: 50
Pussy: 75
Anal: 100

Still takes alot to grind, but it's not as ridiculous. Also, should be other ways of building corruption in the apartment either in the morning or after work with the boss man. Plus, you'd think you would get at least one corruption while performing an act at the gloryhole.

But I don't want this to be all negative. I like the model, there is potential in the game and it's still interesting. I look forward to seeing what else you will integrate into the game in the future. TY

ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
Greetings . Also making projects in Unreal Engine . If you are interesting would like to have experience echange . ArkadiyVicont#8762

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
The waitress doesn't do anything, can't take drinks to the guys in the strip bar.

Also I don't see the point of the 'no skirt' option when it's only happens around the apartment and nothing happens, just seems to be a waste of 125 points, I thought when I 'bought' the option she would walk around the bar in her panties.
Seems if you take the customers orders the waitress make the drink and serve it ( slowly , so i usually have a tray with various drinks already prepared on the bar)

Reactions: CherryWhy

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
First off, a fat slob like that wouldn't be getting rid of a hot droid blowing him when he woke up lol. Second, the grind is too ridiculous in this game.

Points should look like this:
HJ: 10
Boob Job: 15
BJ: 25
Deepthroat: 50
Pussy: 75
Anal: 100

Still takes alot to grind, but it's not as ridiculous. Also, should be other ways of building corruption in the apartment either in the morning or after work with the boss man. Plus, you'd think you would get at least one corruption while performing an act at the gloryhole.

But I don't want this to be all negative. I like the model, there is potential in the game and it's still interesting. I look forward to seeing what else you will integrate into the game in the future. TY
1675185776625.png 1675185691468.png bruh.

Reactions: weightwatcher
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes