3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Should've listened to the warning.....

My pc almost caught on fire while running a slideshow.

Silverkees

Nov 16, 2020
By the way, if someone's tired of grind (and if this wasn't mentioned before).

1. Go to: C:\Users\//yourname//\AppData\Local\ModernLuxury\Saved\SaveGames.
2. Go to: .
3. Drag'n'Drop your latest .sav file.
4. Edit parameters such as Corruption and Units.
5. Download and paste in your save game folder.

Reactions: jisack and Trello

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
By the way, if someone's tired of grind (and if this wasn't mentioned before).

1. Go to: C:\Users\//yourname//\AppData\Local\ModernLuxury\Saved\SaveGames.
2. Go to: .
3. Drag'n'Drop your latest .sav file.
4. Edit parameters such as Corruption and Units.
5. Download and paste in your save game folder.
This help this first chapter with something?

Reactions: SnooperNoSnooping

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Seems if you take the customers orders the waitress make the drink and serve it ( slowly , so i usually have a tray with various drinks already prepared on the bar)
So what are you meant to do whilst waiting for the waitress to deliver the drinks slowly?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I felt that Chapter one was let down by the fact you have to wear certain clothes to do things, would be a lot better if you could clean the house in just the dressing gown, give the guy something to really look at.

Then chapter two, you're encouraged to buy the maid outfit by the simple fact it is option to buy, but the clothes she wears to start with are much better as she's wearing a see-through top, plus as in chapter one you still don't get a choice about what to wear. The waitresses an dancer need to be more 'real' if you understand what I mean.
Plus there is a note on the bar, not sure what that statement is meant to mean.

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
why i can't use the last stall/gloryhole? i press F on the door and the droid swings her hand like if she were opening it but it keeps closed.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
why i can't use the last stall/gloryhole? i press F on the door and the droid swings her hand like if she were opening it but it keeps closed.
You go buy it first, press 'i' and a screen pops up with things to click on.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Dude:D (Multiple pressing at the cum button) (leave it plz)
MB add setting to disable vignette?
It looks like she's trying to catch pieces of string/yarn with her mouth.
Developer seriously needs to work with his cum effect. Maybe look over the concept of screen space fluids.

r u forget land?
It's called soil or dirt.

Yeah.
It's called integrated graphics.
And integrated graphics is not for gaming.

Feb 24, 2018
MEGA [v0.1.5]

New update!

Couple of notes right away. Some animations seems to be a bit broken because of the jiggle physics. That is going to be fixed as I want to add some variation to most of the animations anyway. Music was removed from the bar since it was getting really tiring to hear it all the time. Sounds and music is something that's going to be improved in the future.

If you encounter bugs or you break the game please make some notes and let me know so I can fix those :)

Going to Chapter Two will always set corruption to 10. Old save files should work with this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i change outfits i bought no skirt it changes back after i leave to go to bar

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes