3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ModernLuxury-0.1.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone else having issue with getting silverware off the table? Always just that one piece that cannot do anything.
Same for me, I cleaned the kitchen on the 2nd time but the final knife just wont pick up...

Its stuck on the table.... I quit the game and reloaded a save so I had to start the entire cleaning again, which I did, but that didnt solve it .

1676966615955.png

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Same for me, I cleaned the kitchen on the 2nd time but the final knife just wont pick up...

Its stuck on the table.... I quit the game and reloaded a save so I had to start the entire cleaning again, which I did, but that didnt solve it .

View attachment 2405835
Same, reloading and restarting, knife is still stuck

Reactions: Mwanted

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, lots of thing don't seem to be working. No glasses in the club so can't server customers, can't change the outfit, just stuck in the see-trough top and white panties, bought everything you can buy except for 2 waitress.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, lots of thing don't seem to be working. No glasses in the club so can't server customers, can't change the outfit, just stuck in the see-trough top and white panties, bought everything you can buy except for 2 waitress.
OK, I found the glasses, not easy to see where you have put them, they are almost invisible.

Now serving the customers seems to be a problem because they get up and leave before you can serve them.

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
The only problem what i actually encounter in this game is changing graphics cause crash. Can't see any reasons and solutions for this.
NOTE: Game worked perfectly fine 3 patches ago. On this PC i can with comfort plaing Battlefront 2 (2017)

Dammit

Donor
Sep 9, 2016
Second day and I ended up spending 10 minutes trying to pick up a butter knife. Pass.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, I found the glasses, not easy to see where you have put them, they are almost invisible.

Now serving the customers seems to be a problem because they get up and leave before you can serve them.
I think you need to sort out this whole update, put the glasses back to where they were, a lot easier to select them, move the 'waitress' she's in the way now and make the timer longer to give you a chance to actually server customers, plus what's the point of buying the different outfits if you can't wear what you want, especially when the game has reverted back to the original outfit minus the skirt you started chapter 2 with.

Honestly, it feels unplayable now.

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I think you need to sort out this whole update, put the glasses back to where they were, a lot easier to select them, move the 'waitress' she's in the way now and make the timer longer to give you a chance to actually server customers, plus what's the point of buying the different outfits if you can't wear what you want, especially when the game has reverted back to the original outfit minus the skirt you started chapter 2 with.

Honestly, it feels unplayable now.
You can choose outfit at charge station if you have bought customize item.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You can choose outfit at charge station if you have bought customize item.
Thanks, the other problems still stand though, probably be ok if the waitress was moved out of the way and the MCs head doesn't get in the way when you're trying to select the glasses.

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022

v0.1.6.2
-Fixed: Unpickable butter knife
-Fixed: GH corruption caps

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks, the other problems still stand though, probably be ok if the waitress was moved out of the way and the MCs head doesn't get in the way when you're trying to select the glasses.
Oh and put the bottles back to the way they were, don't think I've ever been in a bar where they mix the bottles up like that.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

kasztan

May 6, 2018
Oh and put the bottles back to the way they were, don't think I've ever been in a bar where they mix the bottles up like that.
I actually liked that change. I hated having to move my camera all the way up to pick some of the bottles. Now you can find all of them on two bottom shelves. Maybe it looks like a mess but it is convenient.

Reactions: CherryWhy

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I actually liked that change. I hated having to move my camera all the way up to pick some of the bottles. Now you can find all of them on two bottom shelves. Maybe it looks like a mess but it is convenient.
Seems you automatically get kicked out of the 1st chapter when your corruption hits 20, or the end of my previous chapter one save kicked me out as my corruption was at 45 and when chapter 2 started it was back to 20.

OK, I tested my theory and the waitress does get in the way, without her there I've been selecting glasses a bit easier now even though the MCs head still gets in the way a little, making the drinks is a bit easier as well, but there still seems to be a slight problem sometimes. Don't seem to be able to pour the 4th drink on the tray unless you go to the other side of the bar.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes