3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I did notice a F at the bar near at the wall, to the right of the bottle cabinet, what looks like a Lightswitch / Power socket. Does this do anything?

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I did notice a F at the bar near at the wall, to the right of the bottle cabinet, what looks like a Lightswitch / Power socket. Does this do anything?
I think it used to turn on/off music in the bar. But doesn't work right now.

Reactions: IXL

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I think it used to turn on/off music in the bar. But doesn't work right now.
Dev turned it off to concentrate on other stuff before adding the music back.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
idk about you, but i'm having a lot of trouble selecting things for two main reasons:
- they don't have an outline to tell you if they're in focus or not, and even if their name appears, the action doesn't trigger;
- you are stuck in the camera position and it is very difficult, sometimes impossible to focus some objects from that point.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
when you hire the waitress, she occupies the same position as you, in the same place you prepare and pick up the tray...

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
changing clothes doesn't save, and you always have to choose one before
leaving your energy charging platform (aka your room)...
while in the first chapter, it was more coherent to get clothes from the closet.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
there is a visual bug when you try to use her abilities, they show as locked even if you have the points to use, but it's just a visual bug, you can use it if you have the points.

akyryz

Jun 19, 2018
there is something about the light when it's time to clean the bar that disappears as soon as you collect all the items, the glasses reduce the effect by a lot, but it only disappears when you collect the bags.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
What I tended to do, was at the end of the evening, and clearing the glasses and rubbish away, was set the tray up with drinks ready, so the next day when you go back the tray is prepared and you can charge around quickly to deliver some drinks off the bat so to speak.

The waitress's and the strip bar dont seem to do anything at all. Not that I noticed anyway. The focussing is hard at times and the Whisky is not that clear that it has been filled into the glass.

Also, I think its the Martini's you can fill more than one glass at a time, where as the beers, wine and whisky you cannot, which doesnt make sense. ..

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
im lost iv been serving drinks and just getting the same animations from the customers, how are you all talking about the waiters pole and other scenes?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
im lost iv been serving drinks and just getting the same animations from the customers, how are you all talking about the waiters pole and other scenes?
Well, I move my lips and tongue and with air, able to make words come out.

Sorry, im only kidding.

In time, you can aquire I suppose enough corruption to "buy" or "upgrade" areas. You can do this by pressing "i" in game and a menu should come up. From there you can make selections but you would prob need to keep increasing your corruption and then going back to buy said items for a good few days / weeks maybe.

I havent seen that many animations from the customers in the bar area, I think about 3?

Theres about 5 in the toilet chambers though via a glory hole, and a extra one where you get into the same chamber as the male and sit on his cock.

As others have said, there are scenes in the shower you can perform with a dildo (when obtained) and some sex in the toilets but no anal (which doesnt bother me really, not my thang).

Its good up to that point though, not much else happens after that. I think just tweaks needed as others have said about being able to pick up items ect are probably the next fixes due.

Dont knowwhat else is on the agenda...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
This game is so weird, it starts off like there's going to be some sort of robot revolution, but in a turn of events that would never happen in real life, your owner sells you (is he gay?) and you just end up grinding for money in a bar.
Well, the first owner is scared because the android is showing signs of thinking for herself. Instead of scrapping it, he sells it to get at least some money back.

The new owner now uses her as a waitress and wants to profit from her curiosity, which is why he gives her pretty much free rein to run the bar and generate more customers.
Basically, the second owner is far too small, because why shouldn't he train her or demand performance himself. Is he a bit gay?

• Haha

ttant

May 7, 2017
By "Added: Customization (Hair)", i guess it's not a user interface where player can change the hair style ?
Also, how do you change clothes (i mean, when you bought one, how do you use it) ?

Press F after waking up at your recharging station.

Last edited:
Reactions: CherryWhy

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
New v0.1.7!

It's finally here. A lot of work for so tiny issue. I'm talking about the flickering animations that was caused by the skeleton. I had to make a new skeleton, fix all the animations, reimport everything and replace all scenes with the new ones.

Old save DO NOT work with this update since I had to adjust how I store some data.

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spoiler!

Reactions: Zaeed

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
New update v0.1.7!

It's finally here. A lot of work for so tiny issue. I'm talking about the flickering animations that was caused by the skeleton. I had to make a new skeleton, fix all the animations, reimport everything and replace all scenes with the new ones.

Old save DO NOT work with this update since I had to adjust how I store some data.

Changelog

Spoiler!
Hmm, looking good, but customers are now cockless, think I preferred it the other way, still nothing going on in the strip bar, hardy seems worth buying it yet. Still no anal in GH, no new items or anything to buy. Is it only to the one customer's room you can go to for sex to make extra money?

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Umm. I must be retarded or the game is bug.

Got to drinking section. They want drink. Can only pick up a tray. Can't put drink onto tray. Some people mention something about glasses to pour drink in, but I see no glasses to pour drink in.

Edit: I thought I did something wrong, so I start new game chapter 2 and read instructions. It shows picture of drink glasses near the bottles on right. But in the game there are none.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duanne442

drroqhy

Jul 5, 2022
Umm. I must be retarded or the game is bug.

Got to drinking section. They want drink. Can only pick up a tray. Can't put drink onto tray. Some people mention something about glasses to pour drink in, but I see no glasses to pour drink in.

Edit: I thought I did something wrong, so I start new game chapter 2 and read instructions. It shows picture of drink glasses near the bottles on right. But in the game there are none.
The glasses are hanging on top of the bar.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes