• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I did the bar like 6 days, but apart from some events nothing really seems to happen? Am I missing something? Also a few days so far the game starts to stutter like insane, has to be like 5-10 fps at most, most other days it runs totally fine, anything to fix that?

Reactions: User_033

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Since these droids resemble female humans, the correct term would actually be "gynoids", or "noids". Androids are androgynous (male), hence the name.

Reactions: CherryWhy

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Tried the demo. As others have already told you, it currently barely runs at all. I have a 2080 super, and I could at most get 30 fps in the bedroom, and below 20 in most of the house. There is no option screen currently so no way to lower the settings or choose a resolution. I also didn't like the lighting of the house. The game seems very grainy and the lighting system seems to be trying to catch up to whatever is on screen. There are also a lot of weird artifacts because of that (see images).
The story concept seems great and like something you can build upon and I like the look of both the character and the house (even though the house doesnt really look like someone lives there, it needs some more clutter). I hope you can continue with this game, because even though it needs some work I do like the concept and I like most games that try to go for a full 3d experience.
You should get a better GPU if you want to play any Unreal game with just a bit of quality.
Especially when they are unoptimized indie sex games.

Most of hese developers have no idea how to optimize Unreal projects, and really should choose Unity which is much easier to optimize.

italianStalion

Oct 28, 2020
Am I misreading there is a pool scene? didn't occur for me and I also have 10k... can't spend it, I assume that's where the new content is.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Am I misreading there is a pool scene? didn't occur for me and I also have 10k... can't spend it, I assume that's where the new content is.
Yes, the pool is there but no scene yet. As for the 10k, you can't give it to the guy yet as the next part hasn't been implemented yet.

blackcat6667

Oct 1, 2019
Looks really promising and runs smoothly on a rtx 2070, even with high resolution (2880*1620) and every settings on high or ultra.
I'm kind of stuck, been working at the bar for a few days, 35 corruption, nothing happens for now. I don't know if I have to do something :)

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
How do you add the time when doing the waitress job ?

It's frustating at time I get all four done but at time I get zero done.

Also weird on the chapter one after I glimpse read the other people gone through to get to chapter 2.

Mine was, it was like the 3rd day when Josh get drunk with his dick out and beer all over the place instead just carrying him to the bedroom I try to use the handjob, and after the handjob carry him to the bedroom and weird thing is I was clicking fast didn't know what I click and bam.. suddenly I am at somewhere blurry people talking about virus, and then the android got sold in an auction and bam I am with Dan working in the bar.

Gives me an impression that Josh really fears handjob that he freak out and sold the android. lol

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Weird, I play the game again from the start and the droid knock on josh door and then josh awake then the droid start to cook breakfast and after that.. I don't know what else to do to progress the game,

I tried yoga, nothing activates and I tried picking up trash.. nope nothing happening. So in the new latest build, how do you progress after making breakfast for josh ?

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Weird, I play the game again from the start and the droid knock on josh door and then josh awake then the droid start to cook breakfast and after that.. I don't know what else to do to progress the game,

I tried yoga, nothing activates and I tried picking up trash.. nope nothing happening. So in the new latest build, how do you progress after making breakfast for josh ?
Picking up trash is the next thing after making breakfast for Josh. I'll make it so you can see the current objective somehow as now it disappears after a while.

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
I'm really happy with the current stage of the game. UI is now somewhat unique to the game and it works fine. There is enough variation in the gameplay so there is new things to do all the time. This a really great base to build on.

This update contains some new animations, completely overhauled UI and lot of tweaks and adjustments to everything.

Old save files DO work with this update. I do recommend starting a new game and seeing what's new. There's also less grind so it's not that painful.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
v0.1.8.0
Win:

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes