3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
I've tried clearing the cans on the table and similarly it didn't work.
In the bar (act 2), if you pick up the trash and head to the bathroom instead of leaving the bar, it will bug out, and you will never be able to progress to the next objective.

Reactions: CherryWhy

John1010

Apr 2, 2020
can someone help? how to progress, its been a while I'm still serving drinks, how to progress? current crruption : 30

128bpms

Oct 19, 2019
I'm really happy with the current stage of the game. UI is now somewhat unique to the game and it works fine.
I've seen worse UIs, but not many outside of explicitly broken examples.

The escape button doesn't work on any menu.
The only use for the escape button is to bring up the main menu, and it does not pause the game, and, as above, it does not exit the main menu.
If you hit the "close" button in the shop menu while it's fading, it resets the fadeout time. Why is there a fadeout time at all? Why are the buttons active during that time?
The sci-fi outfit never leaves the menu as a buyable option except when you buy it, and if you go back to the clothing menu you can spend another 50 credits on it.
Hitting "i" opens but does not close the shop menu.
Nothing in the hair/clothing switcher is labeled, and it's never made clear in-game that that's how you bring up that menu.
Half of the gloryhole scenes have the clothing completely removed, fine.
The "thanks for the drink" ass-grab animations on the sci-fi outfit look like garbage because the upper and lower fishnets aren't connected.

Yeah, it's unique to the game. I don't think you should be happy with it.

There is enough variation in the gameplay so there is new things to do all the time.
I bought the strip club, and it gets customers, but you can't actually fulfill their orders because the tray doesn't carry over.

The game definitely has potential but it needs work.

Reactions: tay123

FilthyRobot

May 22, 2020
The main game looking black and white, as if there is a filter. UI clearly has color.
Is this intended or a bug?

Edit: Read the posts. Black and white is by design. It is awful. Looks like a glitch and extremely confusing

jimi24

Apr 11, 2019
The glasses are missing for serving drinks is that a bug or did i miss something ? i can pick up the bottles but nothing to fill with it..

Uglyboy23

Jul 10, 2019
I was very disappointed, when earn 10000 units and receive nothing... It's a bug or just an empty option? And damned beer can - can't grab it in first act). New angles at GH looks great, but when we can undress the main character? And if we will go further - will be great if GH was like mini game with stamina or something like that. Of course it's just a future ideas

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The game suddenly bitches that XAudio2.7 is not installed.
It refers to the 2010 release of DirectX 9. (WTF??!?)

OK, so I install that shitty old DirectX and it still claims it's not installed.

I then find the dll and put it in the game folder. STILL CLAIMS IT IS NOT INSTALLED.

Oh, by the way, the DLL has been in C:\Windows\System32 all the time... I found the release the game wanted and placed it in the game folder and the game bin folder, no change.

Game worked until this release.

EDIT: For some reason, it did not copy the Engine folder when I extracted the game. I tried again and it works.

What's REALLY odd is that the XAudio it actually uses is 2.9, not 2.7 which the game claims is missing... I guess that's Unreal Engine for ya.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Not again. Broooooooooo. But optimisation rly good. I think it's can be better.
I think it's A can.

I also think IT can be better. For example more freedom. Ask Josh if he wants a sucky-sucky. Or a hander, or a different kind of dick polishing.
Expand the game so the girl ends up being an artificial fuckslut for money.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I have yet to trigger the customer scene, the threesome, and the customer room.

All in all this game has very little progress. The post processing makes the quality bad, even at max settings.

At the same time it has a lot more gameplay than all the Unreal Engine Metahuman 5.shit crap we get where none of them have any gameplay whatsoever.

COLLUSION X

Dec 26, 2021
Main character with Blender, others with Metahuman. I use custom rig for all the characters.

Create a character in Metahuman -> Export all the meshes to Blender -> Select a LOD level of your liking -> Add a custom rig -> Weight paint and animate
Thanks for the answer

ice2222233333

Dec 12, 2017
nice game chapter one still has problems it use to be the fork on table now its 2 cans in living room chapter 2 is ok i guess
hole game is great .. keep going

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes