3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
1684693717824.png
Whats this hall of mirrors shit? This are High settings.

1684693759352.png
Glasses are just distortions in the air. I'm sure they use alot of render budget, but I find the result is meh.

About Firstperson view: the headbob is rather strong, could make people nauseous.
The fisheye lense is an interesting touch, tough.

byczeq

Mar 31, 2022
I'm on day 15 and my game is stuck in black and white mode permanently. Any help, or a save file please?

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

blissless

Dec 30, 2018
Well, the game is good, but to my honest opinion, i think it should have more content with Josh, i like the bartender part of the game, but i would much rather play the android maid part... i also think there should be sex at some point with josh... but that is my opinion :)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Well, the game is good, but to my honest opinion, i think it should have more content with Josh, i like the bartender part of the game, but i would much rather play the android maid part... i also think there should be sex at some point with josh... but that is my opinion :)
Dev said he was working on the story with Josh so there might be sex with him.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
hey is there any sex content, how can I access, I could see only bj :(
Most of the action is in chapter 2, where you are a bartender.
You have to earn money and buy upgrades to the bar -> glory hole and go to town there ;)
Press I for the upgrade menu in chapter 2.
Doing kinky stuff increases your corruption which in turn opens up more kinky activities. (not only at the glory hole)

Dec 7, 2020
For anyone stuck please remember to check the controls menu, the shop and the customization was not as easy to remember and figure out as there is next to nothing in the gameplay loop about it.

I've been keeping an eye on the game for a while and was especially curious about performance as people had some big issues early on.

I'm really proud of Cherry for finding a way to reduce file size as versions increase rather than the other way round (obviously not possible to do indefinitely, but it really helps those of us with shitty internet options).

Performance: I used the new cinematic settings and lumen and ran between 45-80 FPS with Dan's bathroom being particularly intensive (but still some broken reflections unfortunately) I am not exactly sure if I would call this performance good seeing as I am running an RTX 4090 but for the style of game it is enough. (to screenshot I used windowed mode which tanked performance)

The tattoo comes with a highly emissive sleeve and I believe it is on purpose but I would love for it to be broken into separate toggles.

The game doesn't really hit any kinks that I have but I am enjoying the graphics and generally interested in unreal engine.

Thanks for making the game, screenshots below for sleeve reference and to show people how cinematic looks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CherryWhy and Xill

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
The tattoo comes with a highly emissive sleeve and I believe it is on purpose but I would love for it to be broken into separate toggles.
Thank you for the feedback. I've tried to listen to feedback and improve the game accordingly. Of course, to some extent the performance will be low since I'm doing this alone.

There will be changes and additions to tattoos and other things as well. Glowing tattoos might be moved to a different section so that the color and brightness can be adjusted.

Reactions: rogge69

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
View attachment 2639481
Whats this hall of mirrors shit? This are High settings.

View attachment 2639483
Glasses are just distortions in the air. I'm sure they use alot of render budget, but I find the result is meh.

About Firstperson view: the headbob is rather strong, could make people nauseous.
The fisheye lense is an interesting touch, tough.
"SSR" - Screenspace Reflections. They are not true, but need low GPU requirement.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ModernLuxury-0.2.0.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
The drink making "mini game" is such a bad idea. You have to switch through pages of ingredients and the recipes make no sense and have about 50 items in them. Not to mention the timer for getting the drinks to the customer lightening fast. Good luck, this game isn't even worth the grind.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Oh nice, was wondering if there was gonna be something with Dan eventually.

Hopefully that doesn't mean the stuff with Josh is scrapped though.

Can you actually dance btw? Is this new in this update or could you always do it?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You've totally fucked this game up, we're not all cocktail waiters/esses, as the last poster said the timers are too quick, 2 days in the bar and not been able to make one drink.

I see you still automatically get deactivated at corruption lvl 10, even if you haven't done anything sexual.

To be honest I don't think this game is playable in it's current form, which is a shame because I liked it.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I agree about the new waitress minigame.

It's really unnecessary. Especially because as soon as I get to 50 I just unlock the last stall and never bother with it again.

Reactions: jura7 and biniweti
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes