3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

PiggleHumpsy

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 2295398

Overview:
Servant droids have taken all manual labor jobs that nobody wanted to take.
Majority of the people took droids to their homes with open arms, some did not.
Reports of droids not obeying orders started after lux headquarters were attacked.
All the droids were disconnected from the network after the attack​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-20
Release Date: 2023-06-20
Developer: CherryPie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 2710573 View attachment 2710572 View attachment 2559794 View attachment 2295399 View attachment 2295406 View attachment 2295407 View attachment 2295412 View attachment 2559799 View attachment 2295415 View attachment 2559800 View attachment 2559801
okay so a system that is way too complex why would anytone wanna play this now? it was way more fun before

Reactions: Ertere

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Yeah I agree about the new waitress minigame.

It's really unnecessary. Especially because as soon as I get to 50 I just unlock the last stall and never bother with it again.
yea, what the f is that mini game? I was like... oh, this guy wants a bloody mary... ok, oh, i have recipe here... needs campari, pepper, watermelon juice, mint leaves, ingredients max, orange slices, whiskey, brandy... i can DEFINETLY remember all that when i go to a list of 50 fkin ingredients... put 2 or 3 ingredients, i go back to check the recipe again... and all clients are gone... served zero...

Did dev even try to play that? or is he some master cocktail mixer?
just give everyone simple syrup+coffee, costumers accept whatever you give them. After you unlock 2 waitress it is really fast grinding to max everything.

Reactions: Pasti and Xill

Mayberry

Apr 5, 2021
just give everyone simple syrup+coffee, costumers accept whatever you give them. After you unlock 2 waitress it is really fast grinding to max everything.
wow, you said it , but what u missed . a bloody mary consist of Vodka,tomato juice and other spices, not campari, watermelon juice, mint leaves? wtf would u put mint leaves in a bloody mary

goofysk

Apr 6, 2022
I can't even serve water, the new drink mixing system sucks. Is it supposed to be a bartender simulator? Probably not... The fun has kind of gone out of the game.

Reactions: Only_heavymetal

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Dan scenes start after you have threesome with customers.

And for those who think there's too much grind, just visit my page.
Yeah, selecting water from the computer and nothing happens.

kasztan

May 6, 2018
This new mixing drinks system wouldn't be that bad if we could see the recipe for the drink at the same time as choosing the ingredients. A little more time would be also nice + i think timers should start as we enter bar, and not at the start of the day (or they could start right after taking order for each customer - we wouldn't have to rush so much then).

Reactions: CherryWhy

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I couldn't serve clients from club room, because i couldn't take the tray with drinks there.

It would be nice if there was a button to reset camera sliders to default positions during glory hole interactions.

Reactions: CherryWhy
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes