-Added: Holotape at Dan's livingroom
-Added: Scene: Console gamer sitting
-Added: Scene: Console gamer laying down
-Added: Scene: Bathroom watching customer embarrassed
-Added: Scene: Bathroom watching
-Added: Scene: Bathroom posing for customer
-Added: Scene: Bathroom customer rubbing
-Added: Scene: Club groping
-Added: Scene: Cleaning Dan's apartment (Kitchen)
-Added: Scene: Cleaning Dan's apartment (Livingroom)
-Added: Scene: Cleaning Dan's apartment (Dining table)
-Fixed: Bloody mary recipe
-Fixed: Mimosa recipe
-Fixed: Blinking
-Fixed: Drink mixing menu improved
-Fixed: Customer waiting times
-Fixed: Large texture sizes reduced
-Fixed: Cursor missing after a hint
-Fixed: Missing push to bed animation

Last edited:
Reactions: Mercedes

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I can't interact with gloryhole. The customer is there, but pressing 'F' does nothing.

EDIT: Well, it seems that it started to work. But it hadn't before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zentar

kasztan

May 6, 2018
- Loading save changes hairstyle to default.
- Ingredients which were picked before clicking "reset" during drink mixing require clicking them twice to highlight them again.
- Dan isn't satisfied with my work at the bar even, when i had served all the customers that day or when he told me that he will take care of the bar that day xD.
- Talking to Dan in the morning before going to bar also starts his "being dissapointed" event, and it skips the bar task to collecting the trash from the bar.

Last edited:

dani666

May 8, 2020
So gloryhole anal and pussy fuck isn't working yet?
What does the striptease room serve for?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Is the only finished male in this game still a gross fat guy? Cause I gotta say that's a turnoff and I don't understand the gross male trend in games lately.

Jul 21, 2019
i cannot play this game its frozen in my pc, i was gonna play chapter 1 and its stucked like one hour, is anybody can help me to solve this problem?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Is the only finished male in this game still a gross fat guy? Cause I gotta say that's a turnoff and I don't understand the gross male trend in games lately.
There are four ready so far.
The next owner is old, tall and lean, and then a bar visitor, who later brings another buddy.

i cannot play this game its frozen in my pc, i was gonna play chapter 1 and its stucked like one hour, is anybody can help me to solve this problem?
Sorry, can't help you there.
Basically, such questions should be accompanied by information about your system, so that the error can be narrowed down more precisely without having to ask twenty times.

so I can't find a single prompt... how to clean the kitchen after making breakfast on day one?
There are dirty dishes on the table and the counter. You have to click on it with the F key (very small cursor) and then click on the dishwasher with the F key.
Basically, you can say that either the E key in conversations or the F key in actions will get you further.

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
quality of life update very gooood.
i still wish the mixing minigame was like a button promp minigame but im just glad the second room works. :)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Just out of curiosity: the only two possibilities in the first part of the game is to be turned off by Dan or to have him catch her doing the bj, correct?

Reactions: CherryWhy

Peanutmilk

Feb 29, 2020
Game is good for what it is. What pisses me off is cleaning days 2 days in a row and I just have to see the same scenes over and over. I mean yeah its sexy but come on.

Also how do you get the threesome scene? Plus I am hardly getting any groping events at the bar now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes