3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Just out of curiosity: the only two possibilities in the first part of the game is to be turned off by Dan or to have him catch her doing the bj, correct?
Correct. There's going to be more added to the first chapter in the next update.

Reactions: Mwanted

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Game is good for what it is. What pisses me off is cleaning days 2 days in a row and I just have to see the same scenes over and over. I mean yeah its sexy but come on.

Also how do you get the threesome scene? Plus I am hardly getting any groping events at the bar now.
I'm well aware of the random tasks being not so random issue. I try to figure something to fix it.
CustomerThreesome (After meeting customer for third time). That's the customer you meet at his room.

Reactions: Peanutmilk

drroqhy

Jul 5, 2022
Mega Link:

Changelog v0.2.2.1

-Added: Second shower scene with Josh
-Fixed: Unable to move after Josh shower scene

Changelog v0.2.2.0

-New character: Ethan (chapter one)
-Added: Individual HDRI for all SOD
-Added: Hair physics
-Added: Scene: Photoshoot 1
-Added: Scene: Photoshoot 2
-Added: Scene: Photoshoot 3
-Added: Scene: Photoshoot 4
-Added: Scene: Photoshoot 5
-Added: Scene: Photoshoot 6
-Added: Scene: Photoshoot 7
-Added: Scene: Josh shower
-Added: Josh apartment hallway holotape
-Added: Chapter one morning task selection after HJ
-Fixed: Skin is now more soft looking
-Fixed: Ingredient buttons needs a double click after reset
-Fixed: VR goggles not disappear after gaming cutscenes
-Fixed: Character eye angles
-Fixed: Josh apartment bathroom lighting
-Fixed: Josh apartment kitchen lighting
-Fixed: Bed BJ lighting
-Fixed: Couch HJ lighting
-Fixed: No same random event multiple days a row
-Fixed: Shorts clipping
-Fixed: Dish washing scene camera movement
-Removed: Different hairstyles for now
-Removed: Day counter

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Game updated!

This update focuses on the first chapter. There's a new character Ethan who wants to takes some pictures for his company. If you enter that part of the story, there's no ending yet.
I also upgraded the lighting in some cutscenes and also in some rooms. I now realized how dark some areas were after fixing my monitor settings. My bad :)

Upcoming update includes showcase room where you can watch already unlocked scenes with free to move camera. I want to keep in-game cutscenes as they are.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Is it a world where everyone has suddenly become rich or a world where all the poor have been exterminated?
Those droids took my job!

View attachment 1976389
And what about NTR.
Are these droids used for sex, is there a market for used droids that have been used for sex? Are these droids tested before they are sold and are they tested in sex? Are these droids sold in virgin condition?
If they are built in China, no way. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I am at 118 corruption and can't get passed on to new owner. I am spamming blowjobs in bed, i gather from the thread he is supposed to wake up

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Josh has disappeared, I wake up in the morning and choose the 'passed out Josh' option, can't find him anywhere in the house so I can't go forward with the 'talk to Josh' quest, the day before did the holding the guy's dick in the photo shoot.

Last edited:

3D_Boss

Mar 19, 2023
another game in which the developer has no artistic talent, he only knows how to program, I'm glad I saw the gameplay before downloading

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Is it already possible to pay the 10,000 and escape, or is this not yet possible in this version? because I have the money, but clicking on "yes" does nothing.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
1693050821833.png im now at a point where all im doing is, clean kitchen, clean living room, yoga, shower, molest dude sleeping on couch, clean beer cans, molest in room. ethan came, photo shoot. rinse repeat, rinse repeat. got a spying scene in the shower. but jesus. i am beyond lost. as im hearing about glory holes and shit but not seeing anything. at 179 corruption, and seeing no change.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
where exactly does chapter 1 end? I had all photoshoots and no matter what I choose from the tasks nothing new is happening.

Reactions: Kezza329

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Josh has disappeared, I wake up in the morning and choose the 'passed out Josh' option, can't find him anywhere in the house so I can't go forward with the 'talk to Josh' quest, the day before did the holding the guy's dick in the photo shoot.
save your game and load it again

BT16

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 2880189 im now at a point where all im doing is, clean kitchen, clean living room, yoga, shower, molest dude sleeping on couch, clean beer cans, molest in room. ethan came, photo shoot. rinse repeat, rinse repeat. got a spying scene in the shower. but jesus. i am beyond lost. as im hearing about glory holes and shit but not seeing anything. at 179 corruption, and seeing no change.
So I may be wrong on this but I think if you get to the point where you have the menu like this when you wake up, that you can't get past all of the Josh's apartment content. The ticket out is when you give Josh a BJ after moving him to the bed. In the past, this would trigger him waking up and deactivating you, then move onto the next part of the game. And while I did get that to happen in this update at one point, after I got this menu he wouldn't wake up anymore.

That said prepare yourself for more monotonous chore work mixing drinks. I love some of the premise here and I think there is some good potential but I feel like the dev is actively steering the game away from all of it. Like there is pretty much no real choices here, its mostly all on rails in infinite loops. I keep having hope because I like the idea but ultimately come away each time pretty disappointed apart from the initial experience.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes