3.90 star(s) 20 Votes
Oct 22, 2018
Such an idea with robots indistinguishable from humans reminded me of androids from the Alien franchise. They have their own will there and don't really follow a given program.

Reactions: CherryWhy

hexpress

Aug 21, 2022
I will make changes to it according to the feedback. You can find pictures and discussion about it on Discord
I'm not joining a Discord for this, but it's worth saying that the new drink system is legitimately unplayable. If timers aren't going to stop while I am using the computer, there isn't enough time for me to get the orders, go to the computer, look up the recipe for each drink, navigate the disaster that is the ingredients list, mix the drinks, and then deliver them. I can maybe accomplish this for one drink before the bar closes.

It's a computer in a world with androids. I shouldn't have to know how to make the drink, the computer should know how to make the drink. All I should have to do is tell it what drink they want.

Redyzen

Jun 26, 2018
How do I pursue the Josh route? Once I reach 10 corruption, he wakes up and sends me to chapter 2.

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
How do I pursue the Josh route? Once I reach 10 corruption, he wakes up and sends me to chapter 2.
At the moment he will shut you down no matter what. There will be more with Josh in the future so I suggest keeping an eye out.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
CherryWhy
I like the new mixing thing in principle. Clicking drinks together at a terminal instead of fumbling around in the game world is more sci-fi ;)
But it's gone way overboard with options, I'm afraid. Keep it simple :)
Valhalla did it nicely with fictional ingredients and fictional drinks.
So you don't have to deal with "akshually, a cosmopolitan is mixed with..." stuff.
Also, if you keep a very short list of ingredients and drinks, you can make small expansion to it part of the progression :)
Cheers!

You mention a discord, could you put a link into the header post?

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, the original idea was appealing but the grind... Jesus. Even with my save & some cheat it's still meh.
Do any of you have a more advanced save?

championjn

Jun 7, 2017
You can use this website : to change values in the save. It's pretty simple to use.

Capuzzi09

Sep 26, 2017
I'm not joining a Discord for this, but it's worth saying that the new drink system is legitimately unplayable. If timers aren't going to stop while I am using the computer, there isn't enough time for me to get the orders, go to the computer, look up the recipe for each drink, navigate the disaster that is the ingredients list, mix the drinks, and then deliver them. I can maybe accomplish this for one drink before the bar closes.

It's a computer in a world with androids. I shouldn't have to know how to make the drink, the computer should know how to make the drink. All I should have to do is tell it what drink they want.
I totally agree.
The mixing system is much too complicated and you don't have enough time. I don't manage to get even one drink mixed until the customers leave the bar.
Maybe there's something else coming up from Dan because I, as his servant, totally fail serving even a single customer in his bar. He can't be happy about this, can he?
And also I'm not happy with this.
At least the customers' waiting timer should stop while I'm fumbling with the mixing system. As it is now, it's no fun.
Aside from that I really like the game. I also like the female android model a lot. :)

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
god damn. ive never seen such a terrible update. sure all the cosmetics are nice but WOOOOW the new bar minigame is unplayable. i would rather fumble around grabbing bottles and cups.
also you still cant bring drinks into the strip club so that room is pointless to buy rn anyway.

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
It's becoming a barmen simulator. Totally lost in v2.0 new menu, while i'm trying to find something in gazilion of drinks, allthe guests just leaving the bar. Now it's unplayable for me.

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
It's becoming a barmen simulator. Totally lost in v2.0 new menu, while i'm trying to find something in gazilion of drinks, allthe guests just leaving the bar. Now it's unplayable for me.
its almost impossible to remember the HUGE new list without taking ascreen cap and putting it on a second monitor. and the worse part is some recipes are just broken.
bad update.:cautious:

yohanshmurge

Jan 8, 2018
its almost impossible to remember the HUGE new list without taking ascreen cap and putting it on a second monitor. and the worse part is some recipes are just broken.
bad update.:cautious:
You can do it with cheat engine. Set speed hack 0 and 1 on the hot keys. And set speed to 0 when you mixing coctails.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes