3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
So I may be wrong on this but I think if you get to the point where you have the menu like this when you wake up, that you can't get past all of the Josh's apartment content. The ticket out is when you give Josh a BJ after moving him to the bed. In the past, this would trigger him waking up and deactivating you, then move onto the next part of the game. And while I did get that to happen in this update at one point, after I got this menu he wouldn't wake up anymore.

That said prepare yourself for more monotonous chore work mixing drinks. I love some of the premise here and I think there is some good potential but I feel like the dev is actively steering the game away from all of it. Like there is pretty much no real choices here, its mostly all on rails in infinite loops. I keep having hope because I like the idea but ultimately come away each time pretty disappointed apart from the initial experience.
done the BJ so many times. would you say to start a new game?

kasztan

May 6, 2018
done the BJ so many times. would you say to start a new game?
I haven't tested it out, but based on dev's comment on the patreon - once you reach 10 corruption you can do bj without being turned off, so if you want to get to the second chapter you have to do it before 10 corruption

Last edited:

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
I'm already working on a more linear way of playing the first chapter. That means you have to only do every task once and that's it. There will be a way to replay every task like in this update with morning tasks.

I hope you understand that I'm a solo dev and I might make decisions that won't make much sense until someone else gives their opinion. I have also a limited time to work on this game so I have to think if I make something new or fix something within every update.

All this being said - feel free to ask or suggest anything. If you're being reasonable I will most likely act upon it. If you finds bugs please report here or at Discord those I will fix immediately.

There's no ending to the photoshoot story. To give Josh you need to have over 10 corruption. There will be a walkthrough for all this at some point. I'm also adding in-game notifications when you hit an ending.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
I'm already working on a more linear way of playing the first chapter. That means you have to only do every task once and that's it. There will be a way to replay every task like in this update with morning tasks.

I hope you understand that I'm a solo dev and I might make decisions that won't make much sense until someone else gives their opinion. I have also a limited time to work on this game so I have to think if I make something new or fix something within every update.

All this being said - feel free to ask or suggest anything. If you're being reasonable I will most likely act upon it. If you finds bugs please report here or at Discord those I will fix immediately.

There's no ending to the photoshoot story. To give Josh you need to have over 10 corruption. There will be a walkthrough for all this at some point. I'm also adding in-game notifications when you hit an ending.
Game optimization for 3 stars. If you put everything on ultra, sometimes fps is 20. My video card is powerful. If 1 is making a game, then it's both + and so and -. It is necessary to devote time to optimization, animations, plot. Lighting in locations and much more. The game itself is a 4, but it's not terrible either.

Jun 3, 2018
so
in chapter two i have the bar and the strip club
i have the waitress and the dancers
and 178 corruption
the shower scene is always the same
and the glory hole doesn't let me do vaginal and anal
am i missing something?

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
so
in chapter two i have the bar and the strip club
i have the waitress and the dancers
and 178 corruption
the shower scene is always the same
and the glory hole doesn't let me do vaginal and anal
am i missing something?
Have you bought the dildo from the shop? If you haven't - you get some unlock scenes with that in the shower.
If you have bought it and you have tried the "Try vaginal" in shower let me know.

Jun 3, 2018
Have you bought the dildo from the shop? If you haven't - you get some unlock scenes with that in the shower.
If you have bought it and you have tried the "Try vaginal" in shower let me know.
yeah i just got that and unlocked all bunch of things
one thing that could helpis like a list of overall scenes cause when i think im done suddenly a new scene appears

Reactions: CherryWhy

sompop0990

Apr 7, 2020
Sony676 โพสต์: 11572540 สมาชิก: 3479987 said:
บทที่ 1 จบลงตรงไหนกันแน่? ฉันมีการถ่ายภาพทั้งหมด และไม่ว่าฉันจะเลือกอะไรจากงาน ก็ไม่มีอะไรใหม่เกิดขึ้น
[/] ฉันต้องการบันทึกโปรด

Vidust

Feb 9, 2018
Like others reported, you get stuck in the apartment and cannot advance to the second part of the game anymore. Seems bugged.

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
if its not obvious the new version doesnt work right.
you cant end day one, so just start the game from day 2 for that.
also the new shower scene doesnt work.

jojovr6

Jul 17, 2023
Good evening, I unblocked all the objects purchasable, unblock the scenes apartment I farmed 10,000 units and the pnj who asks this amount it is written (w.i.p) and nothing happens, is it normal?
I think the game has good potential.
Thank you for this discovery.

drroqhy

Jul 5, 2022
Changelog v0.2.3.1

• Fixed: Josh not appearing when choosing passed out Josh task
  • Fixed: Customizing character at the end of the day
  • Fixed: Josh missing body parts in gallery
Changelog v0.2.3.0

• New: Showcase room (gallery)
  • New: Ethan story ending
  • Added: Skip already played tasks/events
  • Added: Scene: Photoshoot 8
  • Added: Scene: Photoshoot 9
  • Added: Scene: Photoshoot 10
  • Added: Scene: Photoshoot 11
  • Added: Scene: Photoshoot 12
  • Added: Combined Photoshoots 7-9
  • Added: Combined Photoshoots 10-12
  • Added: Clothing malfunction during cutscenes (cleaning, morning, yoga, dishes)
  • Added: Route ending notifications
  • Fixed: Able to serve wrongs drinks
  • Fixed: Combined Photoshoots 1-3
  • Fixed: Combined Photoshoots 4-6
  • Fixed: Reworded some pop-up widgets and dialogues
  • Fixed: Josh second shower scene not working
  • Fixed: Blurry shower scenes
  • Fixed: Objectives text more simple

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I was loving the first few releases of this, but the prior one about a month ago or so, put me off as the drink making was way too complex if I recall correct. Probably me on a bad day though lol

jmoney1000

Feb 27, 2019
Changelog v0.2.3.1

• Fixed: Josh not appearing when choosing passed out Josh task
  • Fixed: Customizing character at the end of the day
  • Fixed: Josh missing body parts in gallery
Changelog v0.2.3.0

• New: Showcase room (gallery)
  • New: Ethan story ending
  • Added: Skip already played tasks/events
  • Added: Scene: Photoshoot 8
  • Added: Scene: Photoshoot 9
  • Added: Scene: Photoshoot 10
  • Added: Scene: Photoshoot 11
  • Added: Scene: Photoshoot 12
  • Added: Combined Photoshoots 7-9
  • Added: Combined Photoshoots 10-12
  • Added: Clothing malfunction during cutscenes (cleaning, morning, yoga, dishes)
  • Added: Route ending notifications
  • Fixed: Able to serve wrongs drinks
  • Fixed: Combined Photoshoots 1-3
  • Fixed: Combined Photoshoots 4-6
  • Fixed: Reworded some pop-up widgets and dialogues
  • Fixed: Josh second shower scene not working
  • Fixed: Blurry shower scenes
  • Fixed: Objectives text more simple
so u gonna blue ball us for 2 weeks and not share the update but the change logs!!!!!?
:cry: :cry: :cry:

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes