3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Can't play this latest version. I get this error when I start the game.

Capture.JPG

Was working great up until this version. I re-downloaded the archive and tried installing again, but that didn't help.

Azyllion

Nov 16, 2018
very good games and well built overall I appreciate the universe created around droids exploit in all areas ... in a futuristic universe appreciable however I do not understand the 2nd part arrive at the bars once the 10000 units together we can't escape or i don't understand ?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
When does literally anything happen? So far, I've repetitively cleaned a house, then repetitively worked at a bar. I get that being a robot slave would be terrible, but I didn't need to play a tedious, monotonous game to remind of that fact.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is Josh waking up and saying "wait a minute, you're supposed to be offline." supposed to happen when you bring him to bed or am I doing something wrong? Because the game gives you objectives after that, like telling you to go clean the cans.

Reactions: biniweti

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Is Josh waking up and saying "wait a minute, you're supposed to be offline." supposed to happen when you bring him to bed or am I doing something wrong? Because the game gives you objectives after that, like telling you to go clean the cans.
Only usually happens after you give him a bj, but I think the dev has added a thing where the robot gets turned off after it reaches 10 corruption.

Reactions: Xill

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
I walked into the mens room in the bar and instead of going into the stall at the end, a cutscene played where the MC was doing reverse cowgirl with a customer in the adjacent stall. Is that scene a one-off or is it possible to replay it again?

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
I walked into the mens room in the bar and instead of going into the stall at the end, a cutscene played where the MC was doing reverse cowgirl with a customer in the adjacent stall. Is that scene a one-off or is it possible to replay it again?
Seems like a one off to me.

In general, I think the game could have had some actual "story" if in chapter 1 the owner stops being a dick to MC, and well, starts giving the MC the dick. How the turn tables and all that. Also the bar is the most monotonous shit ever, I don't even know why you guys are complaining about doing home chores in chapter 1, chapter 2 is far worse. Even after grinding and unlocking everything, it's so boring. The worst part is that the 10k buyout is still marked as WIP, so you can't even get the endgame to proverbially check out from this game forever. Now I'll have to return someday to "beat" the game.

Reactions: BT16

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
UE 5.1 problems.

Probably someone who worked with UE4 for a while, did zero research and hopped on the UE5 bandwagon before it was remotely gaming ready thinking it would be the same. Now you have a "production ready" 5.1 game that has one purpose and it's starting fires.

I feel like with these UE games I'd rather strain my PC mining bitcoin because at least I'll get something out of it eventually. Aside from the grind that is every single one of these (Lust Wish, Silicon Lust, Wild Life, etc. which also hopped on the UE5 train with absolutely no idea what they were doing) for the artificial padding, the performance is always awful, for what are relatively simple models, textures, even the lighting isn't impressive most of the time, or it's entirely broken.

Good luck I guess. :HideThePain:

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
You mean that nothing happens after Josh waking up and saying "wait a minute, you're supposed to be offline."? After that should be the auction scene.

It's a one-off scene.

How to trigger rubbing scene with Josh?
Visit Josh after shower with 5 or more corruption.

Reactions: Xill

BT16

Sep 8, 2020
Seems like a one off to me.

In general, I think the game could have had some actual "story" if in chapter 1 the owner stops being a dick to MC, and well, starts giving the MC the dick. How the turn tables and all that. Also the bar is the most monotonous shit ever, I don't even know why you guys are complaining about doing home chores in chapter 1, chapter 2 is far worse. Even after grinding and unlocking everything, it's so boring. The worst part is that the 10k buyout is still marked as WIP, so you can't even get the endgame to proverbially check out from this game forever. Now I'll have to return someday to "beat" the game.
100% agree. The first half of the game starts off way more interesting and hotter. I want that part to keep going. MC secretly giving handjobs, blowjobs, fucking him while he sleeps or dressing provocatively to turn him on while she cleans, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: crum_

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Version 0.1.9.0 Day 12

I adjusted the camera in the GH during the second action, finished the HJ and then the picture was stuck in that position. Even after leaving the toilet, the camera remained stuck in this position in the bar.

Bug 2.png

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Version 0.1.9.0 Day 12

I adjusted the camera in the GH during the second action, finished the HJ and then the picture was stuck in that position. Even after leaving the toilet, the camera remained stuck in this position in the bar.
I think I found the reason for that. Thanks for reporting that! Save and reload should fix that for now.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Version 0.1.9.0 Day 12

View attachment 2638290
I managed to fix that by going to the recharging station and using the customization option.

Reactions: Mercedes

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
my favorite game this year so far, i hope body modifications(if ever gets implemented) dont break physics when added.

Last edited:
Reactions: CherryWhy

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
You can click on dialogue options that aren't there. At least they don't seem to break things :)
1684671640830.png

First day at the bar, the trash is talking back :LOL:
1684674546793.png

Bar minigame seems more broken than ever :(
Glasses are still nearly invisible. Picking them for making a drink does not seem to work, even with bottle in hand.
The terrible UE reflection behind the bottles makes the bottles hard to see too.
A 2d interface for mixing drinks like in valhalla or Succum Brewery would be nice. (Could be a terminal at the bar counter)
Then running around serving the drinks can be still in 3d game world.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
You can click on dialogue options that aren't there. At least they don't seem to break things :)
View attachment 2638804

First day at the bar, the trash is talking back :LOL:
View attachment 2638887

Bar minigame seems more broken than ever :(
Glasses are still nearly invisible. Picking them for making a drink does not seem to work, even with bottle in hand.
The terrible UE reflection behind the bottles makes the bottles hard to see too.
A 2d interface for mixing drinks like in valhalla or Succum Brewery would be nice. (Could be a terminal at the bar counter)
Then running around serving the drinks can be still in 3d game world.
Glasses are pretty visible and bottles are fine too. Try to change your settings

Reactions: CherryWhy
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes