• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Just a heads up,

For me, if you have the scene in the toilets and sometimes press space (by accident) the scene will end, which is correct, but you end up stuck at a low level / crouch position, so you cannot go collect glasses ect. I couldnt seem to reset the view no matter what I did. Seems to stick like that and had to quit and restart from an earlier save. Think it was the final cum scene in the toilets. Wondered if you can add a catch in there to prevent that or a reset option for her. Doesnt happen every time, suppose its a particular moment it happened to me.

Also in the bar, if you talk to the gent customer in the purple t shirt, you "take the lead" so to speak whilst talking in the bar and jump straight into the scene on the bed in the bedroom, then return to the bar. Theres no chat or walking to the room and back... seems to have skipped the bit we used to have...

CherryWhy

Last edited:

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Just a heads up,

For me, if you have the scene in the toilets and sometimes press space (by accident) the scene will end, which is correct, but you end up stuck at a low level / crouch position, so you cannot go collect glasses ect. I couldnt seem to reset the view no matter what I did. Seems to stick like that and had to quit and restart from an earlier save. Think it was the final cum scene in the toilets. Wondered if you can add a catch in there to prevent that or a reset option for her. Doesnt happen every time, suppose its a particular moment it happened to me.

Also in the bar, if you talk to the gent customer in the purple t shirt, you "take the lead" so to speak whilst talking in the bar and jump straight into the scene on the bed in the bedroom, then return to the bar. Theres no chat or walking to the room and back... seems to have skipped the bit we used to have...

CherryWhy
Both are definitely some bugs that I need to fix. Thanks for reporting those :)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Seems to be a problem picking up the cans, can't seem to find any spot where I can pick up the final can from the table, I move the cursor over it, the can highlights but it won't allow me to pick it up, only way to move on is to give Josh a bj.

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Seems to be a problem picking up the cans, can't seem to find any spot where I can pick up the final can from the table, I move the cursor over it, the can highlights but it won't allow me to pick it up, only way to move on is to give Josh a bj.
It's going to be fixed in the next update. There is a collision box blocking that one can. You can try picking it up from the closest side or continue with a BJ as there's nothing new until next update.

Reactions: Freakey69

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It's going to be fixed in the next update. There is a collision box blocking that one can. You can try picking it up from the closest side or continue with a BJ as there's nothing new until next update.
I'm just pointing it out because I started a new game to see the new improvements the changelog mentions, but don't seem to see any by the time this problem starts.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Hello , I have a few questions . 1 why is the try anal option not selectable for me? 2. The 2 waitresses in the bar, is it enough if I go to the guests and ask them for their drinks? will the girls bring the drink there?

Reactions: Duanne442

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
Not again. Broooooooooo. But optimisation rly good. I think it's can be better.

Last edited:
Reactions: biniweti

ttant

May 7, 2017
Got a driver crash (using dx12). I guess the game use UE 5.1. Is there any chance for the author to upgrade to 5.2 ?

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
How I could raise money in the bar ?

I can't serve any drink, the operation always fails. Any tip ?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Close to an order, but could not deliver it. His time bar was also stuck.
He left the bar, talked to the owner, and only then did he get the message to clear the glasses. But the guest is still sitting there. Bug 1.png

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Anyone else has a problem collecting beer cans from the TV table where Josh watches TV? I pixel hunted one and picked it up, but the one lying down on the table is unpickable.

Reactions: Ertere

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Anyone else has a problem collecting beer cans from the TV table where Josh watches TV? I pixel hunted one and picked it up, but the one lying down on the table is unpickable.
Apparently it is a known issue, but won't be fixed until the next update, all you can do is give Josh a bj so the game moves on to the next chapter.

Reactions: CherryWhy
3.90 star(s) 20 Votes