3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
What is the key you are using to see your in game stats? Its not shown on the "controls" menu..?

Thank you

EDIT - SORTED..

kasztan

May 6, 2018
Seems you automatically get kicked out of the 1st chapter when your corruption hits 20, or the end of my previous chapter one save kicked me out as my corruption was at 45 and when chapter 2 started it was back to 20.

OK, I tested my theory and the waitress does get in the way, without her there I've been selecting glasses a bit easier now even though the MCs head still gets in the way a little, making the drinks is a bit easier as well, but there still seems to be a slight problem sometimes. Don't seem to be able to pour the 4th drink on the tray unless you go to the other side of the bar.
I'm not sure how does that reply to my post. I was talking about bottles and not glasses. But waitresses do indeed get in the way when you want to pour your drinks.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm not sure how does that reply to my post. I was talking about bottles and not glasses. But waitresses do indeed get in the way when you want to pour your drinks.
Yeah, sometimes I forget that it only quotes what you said and not what I said previously.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
When using the GH, is the number beside the option meant to be the price that the customer is meant to pay the action?
If it then I'm only getting 10 units instead of 20 for the handjob.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
They're just corruption points needed to choose that option
I'm not sure about that as I had to wait for 25+ corruption to get the option for handjob and 50+ for the titjob, only got paid 15 for the titjob as well. Obviously I don't think the numbers are adding up.

Had to get over 100 corruption to get blowjob at GH and only got paid 20 units and 'Try Vaginal' in shower.

So I think we need to know what these numbers are meant to mean.

Last edited:

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
God damn knife lol, wanted to try this game but tried twice to get the knife, and it just won't pick up.......

Reactions: Aazkaal

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I've just tried new game from chapter II on v0.1.6.2 and I'm pretty sure, that all the requirements for glory hole scenes works correctly. However there seems to be a bug in displaying available scenes. If you know, that you have enough corruption just try selecting "locked" scene and it should start. Pussy option requires also to select "Try vaginal" while showering with dildo at least once.

And here are the values you're getting from playing each gh scene:
Handjob: +2 corruption +10 units
Titsjob: +3 corruption +15 units
Blowjob: +5 corruption +20 units
Deepthroat: +7 corruption +25 units
Pussy: +10 corruption +50 units

kasztan

May 6, 2018
After few speed runs of chapter I on v0.1.6.2 i did not found a bug with the knife. But that little window that pops up when you're choosing to give josh a hj or bj does not disappear no matter which option you choose.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I've just tried new game from chapter II on v0.1.6.2 and I'm pretty sure, that all the requirements for glory hole scenes works correctly. However there seems to be a bug in displaying available scenes. If you know, that you have enough corruption just try selecting "locked" scene and it should start. Pussy option requires also to select "Try vaginal" while showering with dildo at least once.

And here are the values you're getting from playing each gh scene:
Handjob: +2 corruption +10 units
Titsjob: +3 corruption +15 units
Blowjob: +5 corruption +20 units
Deepthroat: +7 corruption +25 units
Pussy: +10 corruption +50 units
So you're giving the info we all know, but not what we don't know and you just suggest that you're pretty sure without giving any evidence. I just played the game from the start of chapter 2 again and I can tell you I didn't get BJ option until I had 100 corruption, I clicked on all the options at times but only got the BJ option at 100, the titjob didn't kick in until corruption 50, so I'm gonna guess deepthroat will be 150 corruption, vaginal 200 and anal when it's put in the game 250 or more.

kasztan

May 6, 2018
I said that i was pretty sure, because i tried each option on values close to requirements (for example 65 corruption for bj) and it worked, but wasn't light up. All options worked for me, like i said, and have no idea why they do not work for you. Are you sure you're playing v0.1.6.2?

Last edited:
Reactions: IXL

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
After few speed runs of chapter I on v0.1.6.2 i did not found a bug with the knife. But that little window that pops up when you're choosing to give josh a hj or bj does not disappear no matter which option you choose.
It triggers couple of those boxes it seems. Until next update, to get rid of the second box press 'Tab' to select the box and hit 'Enter' to activate command.
There was also a comment about pressing 'X' while in a groping scene moves the tray. That'll be fixed in the next update as well.

Uglyboy23

Jul 10, 2019
So far this game looks promising. I Like that GH theme, but when you choose hj, bj, tj or vag you can see that the door of stall is open when animation is playing. Even if you close this door at first, during animation the door will always be open. Can you fix that? And one more thing - can you add the ability to choose between hj, bj, tj, vag when you serve GH? I mean, it will be nice if you can choose different animations during one serving.

Reactions: CherryWhy

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Well,. I have my corruptions at 351 and I am not able to action the Anal scene in the toilet and shower. Not sure if there is a scene with Dan but that hasnt been available.

Not sure what else I need to do, I keep collectiing glasses, taking trash, ive upgraded everything and I have tried different outfits.

I also had the scene in the toilet where I joined the man in the cubical.

Is there more other than above?

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Gloryhole is so cheap.. the game has a lot of potential but I was hoping for something more than the standard boring GH

• Angry

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well,. I have my corruptions at 351 and I am not able to action the Anal scene in the toilet and shower. Not sure if there is a scene with Dan but that hasnt been available.

Not sure what else I need to do, I keep collectiing glasses, taking trash, ive upgraded everything and I have tried different outfits.

I also had the scene in the toilet where I joined the man in the cubical.

Is there more other than above?
I don't think the GH Anal has been added to the game yet.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes