3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

Licky911

Sep 28, 2020
Bro can you fix the damn save system. No notifications of save. I click save, nothing happens, load the last save (who knows when), and it loads some rando save some like 1.5 days ago. Load up the game again and a new game starts when I hit continue.

Seagon

Jul 8, 2020
Version: 0.1.3
First time that I played this and it feels quite smooth, I am interested to see where this game goes.

Big bugs first: Helping the first owner into the bedroom you cannot exit the room to go "clean the beer cans", leaving only the option to service him and continue to the auction.
In the bar I can't put the tray back after giving the orders to the customers. And I cannot continue tending them either.
These 2 are actually game breaking.

Minor things I noticed:
I saved just before the scene where Josh passed out drunk and whenever I load it the "wear panties" choice comes back.
The restricted door to Josh's room has the handle on the right side, no matter which side of the door you're on.

Last edited:
Reactions: CherryWhy

lordbayron

Feb 1, 2019
Version: 0.1.3
First time that I played this and it feels quite smooth, I am interested to see where this game goes.

Big bugs first: Helping the first owner into the bedroom you cannot exit the room to go "clean the beer cans", leaving only the option to service him and continue to the auction.
In the bar I can't put the tray back after giving the orders to the customers. And I cannot continue tending them either.
These 2 are actually game breaking.

Minor things I noticed:
I saved just before the scene where Josh passed out drunk and whenever I load it the "wear panties" choice comes back.
The restricted door to Josh's room has the handle on the right side, no matter which side of the door you're on.
Neither of those are bugs, I did struggle with the tray myself tho as you drop it with a keyboard key, forgot which one it was but maybe "X"? try some of the bottom keys to drop the tray

You can leave the room just fine but it's finnicky to click on the part of the door that opens it, should be somewhere in the middle part where 2 wings of the door merge

Reactions: CherryWhy

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
New update!

If you played the latest update you can skip Chapter One as there's nothing new.

I didn't have a lot of time during christmas holidays but I managed to get something done. Now everything should work as intended and most of the common bugs should be fixed. Of course new events bring new possible bugs.

As usual do not use saves from older updates.

And of yeah there's a one hidden dance animation in the game. See if you can find it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

latincat

Feb 10, 2018
unplayable they have to work on the optimization, by default everything appears in epic and it freezes just trying to lower the quality... i9/32ram/2gbvideo

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
How many days, or corruption levels, or drinks served, or grope animations seen, are needed to get the bathroom stuff and the rest of the content?

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I am happy about every update, even if I know that it will only progress in very small steps at the moment. Unfortunately, it feels like a lot of grind is creeping in. Especially since the events are very random. For example, I have already had 3 days in a row without any action. In the end, unfortunately, wasted time, because Dan doesn't praise you for the income you have earned. There could be more variation in the conversations. The same thing can still be said, but it should be said in different words so that the appearance of change is maintained. So it is always just a quick click through to get the day over with.

Note on the light effects and reflections.
It would be helpful to dim the light reflection on the counter by 30% to make it easier to read the writing and see glasses. So the cousor disappears in the light, making it hard to hit the right one of the three glasses.
The second table from the right also suffers a lot from strong reflections. This is especially noticeable when clearing glasses.

Improvement of the service
Although it is possible to take orders from all several customers at the same time and also to position up to three glasses on the tray, only one glass can be filled at a time.
Also, it would be nice to minimise the promotions a bit. For example, why does the tray have to be put back with X every time? And why do you have to take a few steps away from the customer to do this, only to have to go back to them to take the next order?
Okay, one reason, all groping animations are without a tray. But at the moment when she is being harassed while serving a drink, she actually has a tray in her hands. So there is already a continuity error.

Wish
Please make the transition to the toilet more fluid. 3sec blackscreen breaks the atmosphere a little. The music could also be played here. Maybe a little more muffled, if it comes through the door or is transmitted through small loudspeakers.

A small break in style, but it bothers me personally because it breaks the continuity.
Put it in the charging station in a towel but wake up fully dressed in the morning. Here, the one step to the wardrobe should probably find its way back into the daily routine.

Translated with (free version)

Mikipoo

May 27, 2017
Corruption 56, Points or whatever 500+. day 16. no bathroom action. no idea what to do. uninstalling. too bad as i really had high hopes for this game.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
Corruption 56, Points or whatever 500+. day 16. no bathroom action. no idea what to do. uninstalling. too bad as i really had high hopes for this game.
Well, it's still in very early alpha. Saying "I had high hopes" makes it seem you are abandoning it.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Quick question, how many sex scenes are currently in the game, and what type of content is it? My internet is quite :poop: atm so I'd like to know before downloading lol.

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
I seem to be having the same problem as others. The game is just an endless loop of serving drinks with nothing else to do.

SilentBlow666

Jan 7, 2022
You have a memory leak in your game. Something is constantly writing to RAM at a tremendous speed, eating up CPU time.

(I have problem with pics on this site.)

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
In chapter one the 'MC' at least got to give the guy a handjob, in chapter two so far not getting anything, not even some front nudity in the shower. At day 21 on Chapter two with over 50 corruption and 550+ points and still nothing except server drinks.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, worked out that pressing 'i' brings up a upgrade menu, cost 200 units to buy the last stall, only handjobs and titjobs so far.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes