3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022

New major update!

Thank you all Patrons for your support! I'm now able to pay couple of the program licenses I use, all thanks to you!

As for the game there has been quite a lot of changes. I completely rescaled the first house to a lot smaller space. Meaning less walking and it also feels less empty.

After the shutdown scene you get into the second part of the game where story takes a turn. There's not much to it yet but the time consuming modeling is in good speed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Good luck with this project, I really want to see it works.
Is there repeatable H scenes as of today?
Or if you do something it's gone?
And will you add customization of the robot?

Godspeed

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I like the premise of this game, but once you start putting patreon paywalls up, then as someone else said, people start to lose interest, especially this early in the game when there is little content as it is.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
It's not a reward if you lock gameplay/key element behind a paywall.
He could have done a special patreon room with additional scenes & not something in the middle of the room that screams "next part of the story" but where you have to put money to view it.
In fact I wanted to see if I supported it on patreon before seeing this. Now I don't feel like it because 1) I don't know if the game will be abandonned in a month or so. 2) I don't want to encourage this type of behaviour (H games or normal games)

Reactions: deaddog

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
It's not a reward if you lock gameplay/key element behind a paywall.
He could have done a special patreon room with additional scenes & not something in the middle of the room that screams "next part of the story" but where you have to put money to view it.
In fact I wanted to see if I supported it on patreon before seeing this. Now I don't feel like it because 1) I don't know if the game will be abandonned in a month or so. 2) I don't want to encourage this type of behaviour (H games or normal games)
It's not part of gameplay nor key element of the game. It's an animation that I cannot share via Patreon since it doesn't support videos (for some reason). So I decided to leave it into the game for my Patrons to see. At some point that animation will be used in the game and all of you can see it. So do not worry, eventually everything will be in the game for everyone

Anyhow, gobananas ;)

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
It's not part of gameplay nor key element of the game. It's an animation that I cannot share via Patreon since it doesn't support videos (for some reason). So I decided to leave it into the game for my Patrons to see. At some point that animation will be used in the game and all of you can see it. So do not worry, eventually everything will be in the game for everyone

Anyhow, gobananas ;)

Ok fair answer, but understand that putting it in the middle of the room (that you cannot avoid since it's part of the main story) gives off a vibe of "yes it's here but not for you".
I accept giving bonus to patrons, but this seems unfair put like this, especially since the content is barebone.
Maybe try to have a game before putting paywall? Give me a reason to want to support you and not some star citizen idea of paying for a concept without anything concrete.
I wish you for your game to work because the idea is my kind of stuff and it looks/feels great. But this is a wrong turn in my opinion.

Reactions: CherryWhy

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
This update includes a lot of changes so I strongly suggest to try it out. If you run into any bugs please let me know. If the bugs turn out to be game breaking I'm making a hotfix as soon as possible.

This game requires a good computer. So if you're having bad performance turn on performance mode and lower some settings until you get good results.

Also giving this game a rating helps me to know what you think. Keeping in mind that this game is still in early stages :)

Changelog:
Bugs:
DOWNLOAD
Win:

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes