3.90 star(s) 20 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, seems to be a bug when serving drinks in the bar, when you pick up the tray and try and serve the drinks nothing happens, you can't serve drinks or put the tray down. Plus it looks like the saves from previous version didn't carry over.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It looks great.
Unfortunately that's all. I have never, ever experienced a 3D game with such good graphics being so buggy and so fucking linear.

Do this, go there, do that, go back, I got so fucking bored.

THEN I decided to clean at the circles. Didn't see the one behind the sofa, but I saw the one at the kitchen. I did that, then I saw the one at the sofa. Then game said "clean the kitchen". But ehm, the circle is gone because I fucking already did that.
This should be a next-gen title with androids and shit, and it cannot figure out that I carried out that task already.

But I didn't want to rinse, repeat, once more. So I just kind of deleted it.

Reactions: ggspeed

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game requires a good computer. So if you're having bad performance turn on performance mode and lower some settings until you get good results.
No, it doesn't require a good computer. It requires a GPU from two generations back. Then you can almost run it on a potato pc.

It ran just fine on my i5-7600K (January 2017) with a Geforce GTX 1660 Ti (February 2019).

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Hmm, I seem to have a bug with the colouring. The character selection is still in the familiar colours, but the game is now dominated by grey and yellow tones.

5.png

CherryWhy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2022
Hmm, I seem to have a bug with the colouring. The character selection is still in the familiar colours, but the game is now dominated by grey and yellow tones.
Not a bug ;) There are notes around the house that explains some of the things.

I love the idea! Please allow us to enable v-sync. The massive tearing is irritating.
I can add more settings like v-sync. Audio settings are also missing currently.

Hmm, seems to be a bug when serving drinks in the bar, when you pick up the tray and try and serve the drinks nothing happens, you can't serve drinks or put the tray down. Plus it looks like the saves from previous version didn't carry over.
Saves doesn't work since there is a lot of changes. Next update I'll make it so you can jump to the new stuff right away.
I'll check that bug - try walking in to an empty spot and without looking at the tray press X. There's issues since same buttons do multiple things.

Reactions: pfister45vov

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It looks great.
Unfortunately that's all. I have never, ever experienced a 3D game with such good graphics being so buggy and so fucking linear.

Do this, go there, do that, go back, I got so fucking bored.

THEN I decided to clean at the circles. Didn't see the one behind the sofa, but I saw the one at the kitchen. I did that, then I saw the one at the sofa. Then game said "clean the kitchen". But ehm, the circle is gone because I fucking already did that.
This should be a next-gen title with androids and shit, and it cannot figure out that I carried out that task already.

But I didn't want to rinse, repeat, once more. So I just kind of deleted it.
Those are two different chores, the kitchen one you are meant to pick up all the crockery and shit off the tables and put in the dishwasher next to fridge.

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
Its a good game, good graphics almost like an open world, I think these kind of games are better than the other games the people make these days on 95zone some people always think out of the box, some people don`t. Who wants to play a game were you can`t move, by yourself free open world not like VR games were you must buy and pay more for VR consoles, I am from South Africa and you don`t, here alot of people getting VR consoles, but yes this game is good free open.

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Not a bug ;) There are notes around the house that explains some of the things.
Personally, I don't think it's a good idea to have the colour design done in several steps. Not only because I am used to the "old" version, but also because it could scare off new players, since they are starting a black and white game.

But I have now found a bug. Self-explanatory, I think.
6.png

puffn34

Feb 26, 2020
Well, I don't know, but I can't get my hands on the tablet anymore, I've also tried in several places, but nothing works. I'm also of the opinion that before money is asked for it, it should first be tested for errors and not just, oh yes, I'll go home Out

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes