Zephyrenthess

Aug 31, 2017
MTL is rough around the edges, but I could still understand for the most part and was able to finish the game (unlock all scenes) without any trouble. Biggest issue was the constant identifier/pronoun swapping; MC kept saying "you" when she means "I" and the same goes for the other characters. A lot of the MC responses were also poorly done, but common sense and context helps a lot in figuring out what to select. I could still confidently recommend playing this despite being an MTL. I thoroughly enjoyed it, at least.

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
would that mean edited MTL is a swinger?

no, reverse isekai is already a genre by itself
when someone/something from a fantasy world come to earth, we call them reverse isekai
trying to question the logic behind it is pointless
That was wrong though. If MC transported into another world, its isekai. If another character beside MC got transported into MC world, its reverse isekai.
For example if MC are from fantasy world and get transported into earth, its isekai.

YuRui

May 22, 2018
That was wrong though. If MC transported into another world, its isekai. If another character beside MC got transported into MC world, its reverse isekai.
For example if MC are from fantasy world and get transported into earth, its isekai.
From what I understood so far, Cleome should be our MC, and she just happens to live at Yuuto's place.

LuckyL3ttus

Oct 21, 2018
Does any know how to get past 15 Dirtiness points? I've been running around in circles! Also, how to get the maid outfit, etc?

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes