slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
This game is a total failure regarding the term "NTR." NTR refers to the concept that the MCs cheat while deeply loving their partners. Devs must build emotional bands and connect the cheating sex with the presence of their beloved partners. This game fails in both. There is no emotion between the MC and her partner. In my opinion, her partner is no more than someone who wants to take advantage of her. Even if I reached the maximum relationship with the landlord boy, there is still no content about their developed love. What they do is sex, as the MC does with anyone else.

Furthermore, players won't have the potential "partner" presented in most sexual scenes except for one or two characters. What the heck NTR is this? The MC has sex with many, but NTR? NO, the MC doesn't have any formal partner in this game. You can't perceive any kind of emotion in this game, I promise.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
How can I open multiple instances of this game at the same time? It doesn't let me do it with this same game or other games either.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Finally, a good isekai. And here I thought R:Zero and Grimgar of Fanatsy and Ash were the only ones.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
It's a shame the scenes don't change based on what your currently wearing, that combined with its style just put me off, but the artwork is nice reminds me of the character from star ocean 4. Speaking of outfits are there 10 outfits in the game?

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
The AV manager stops giving me scenes after the one dressed as a teacher, even if i keep seeing the event icon above his head. Is there a way to go further or have i already reached the limit?

Last edited:

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
It's a shame the scenes don't change based on what your currently wearing, that combined with its style just put me off, but the artwork is nice reminds me of the character from star ocean 4. Speaking of outfits are there 10 outfits in the game?
Pretty sure the outfit you change in the menu just changes what you look in the menu, and not your overall outfit in the overworld.

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes